Girlfriend just told me that she's pregnant. Totally freaking out right now

Girlfriend just told me that she's pregnant. Totally freaking out right now.

I'm only 19. I'm way to young to be a father.
What do???

Attached: say it aint so.gif (430x630, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill/how-do-i-get-the-abortion-pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked
Good luck faggot, your life is over

Power of quads you got this OP

time to push her down some stairs op

smoke some weed

Quads fella: You got this.
Enjoy every age they are..

Get on that one Bill Murray show to see if you're the real father and if you aren't drop that hoe

you can still piledriver her.

ABORT!!!!

is she pro life?

Abort that shit while it's still legal, take it to the planned Parenthood protesters dressed up as santa post pics... Not that hard to think rationally user get your head out of your ass.

Orange juice fgt

If digits, you learn to change diapers

Make sure you take the dna test don't get stuck with some cuck baby kids fucking suck they are horrible. Just sick all the time shitting their self puking pissing the bed. Take this anons advice find a nice big stairwell and make sure there are no cameras or around people around and get right behind her and pretend to trip and shove her right down the stairs if you're
lucky shit will fall and break her neck.

Take responsibility for what you did to her.

last time I was at the abortion clinic I told the protesters "Your god killed his son jesus too" and then they all started chanting something stupid

Man up and help her take care of what you made. Don't be a little bitch nigger and puss out.

How hard can it be? Rolling quads is harder.
Being a father totally rocks! I have two sons

what he did to her why wasnt that cunt on birth control its what she did to him she tricked him into impregnating him thats what worthless whores do.

Confirm with DNA test the day the child is born.

If you assume a fatherly role, and find out 3 years from not that the child isn't yours, the courts will not give a flying fuck if you aren't the biological father and they won't even look at a DNA test.

You could literally hand the judge a DNA test that proves you aren't the father and that judge will say the DNA test is irrelevant. Once you assume a fatherly role, the courts will consider removing a man the child considers to be its father as too traumatic for the child and will issue a gag order preventing you from telling the child that you aren't its father.

THAT is how fucked feminists have made family court. They literally expect you to shut the fuck up and pay for the child anyways.

Your boy could have worn a rubber instead of barebacking her gash

if you are a nigger this can't be a big deal

>How come I suddenly have to take responsibility for my actions???
Be a force of good in this world and pick up your god damn responsibility.

bareback is the only way to fuck everyone knows that.

beat her onto the ground and stomp her stomach a few times

might as well get a job and support her

Grow the fuck up.

If you're old enough to make one you're old enough to be a dad.

Make better decisions starting now.

Tell her unlucky and to keep her legs closed in the future n break up

Get an abortion
Problem solved

fuck that OP through her down the stairs kill her don't bring another snot nosed worthless mouth breather into this world.

Dude, nice quads!

And congratulations on being a father.

It’s worth every last cry, and the good thing about starting young is that you’ll still only be in your 30s when the kid goes off to college.

It's her fault 100%.

Not on birth control? There are so many options, her body her job to take care of it.

I would guilt her into having the baby and move away. EZ PZ

Well be honest and tell her that you are not ready to be a father and talk her into abortion.

If she does not agree, leave her.
You will have to pay for the kid but on the upside you get the chance to fuck up two lives by being an absent father.
You really don't have have any responsibilies aside from the financial stuff. If you don't want to see your child, you don't have to.

Adoption is also an option but make sure that you leave you gf afterward because her pussy is ruined anyway.
She'l also probably get fat and have stretchmarks. Who wants that?

Attached: chick with bigg boobs.jpg (790x989, 113K)

Checkd

So going to jail for life is better than raising a kid for 18 years

this
pay a few hundred now to prevent a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of eternal debt

Quilts of truth
>YA DUN GOOF'D

Run

lol his kid wont go to college it will be a welfare slave and spend the rest of its life a poor miserable wage slave that hates the world for letting it be born in the first place.

Are both of you white? If so, have the child and raise it.

Are either of you a minority? If so, have an abortion.

"Falcon PUNCH!!!!"

Oh look, another worthless manchild bitching about how he can't take responsibility.
Man the fuck up! Even younger couple have been successfull parents and that used to be in the old day when there was no wellfare.

Attached: 1452275985991.jpg (306x306, 20K)

When my boy was 14 years old, he stole my car to go have sex with a girl at a party. He got drunk at the party, ran a red light on the way home and t-boned a car. Killed the driver.

The family sued me and won. I lost my restaurant, something I spent 13 years saving up money to open. It was my life's dream and now it's gone.

Accidents happen bro they happen every day people fall down stairs.People die everyday by the thousands by just happenstance.

haha
gotem

If she keeping it that's all the difference, I'm in same boat

That's what you get for not sucking your son's dick.

Get her to pump out 10. Once you have 10 niglets you, the gubbment stops taking taxes from you. Leech off the system for the rest of your life and let the hoe deal with the kids

>and that used to be in the old day when there was no wellfare.

It also used to be when women were obedient and did what they were told.

dont worry op its not yours

This is an opportunity Op and it isn't as bad as you think. Get to work becoming a man and providing for your family. You have a head start on this that most people don't start until their 30s.

Seek a skill that you enjoy, get a job, live frugally, save as much for retirement as you can, retire early and as an empty nester before most of the peeps you know now will even be finished putting their kids through high school.

Your gf getting pregnant now wasent neccessary for this to happen but its now forcing the choice between spending your 20s getting drunk/high and living paycheck to paycheck and developing real, life long goals.

Get the fuck after it op.

Wow.

You must've been a really shitty dad.

Your fault for fucking a bitch.

You'll learn to love it.

You'll learn to work because you have to not because you want to and that will give you great discipline. You'll love your gf even more and maybe even have more kids. And by the time you learn all this and settle in after you have and are working your ass off day by day, she'll learn that she has the ultimate tool to success: a vagina. She'll leave you for a rich man or a nigger, and she'll take your kids, the house you built/bought and everything that you learnt to love and accept. Use pic related and get rid of the fucker while you still can, your life will be easier if you fuck whoever you want and amass money until you're 30, then marry a 22 year old who admires your wealth and knowledge and make kids for that. Don't be a father, be a daddy.

Attached: 1501090849071.png (1284x1510, 872K)

Did you beat him and do you beat him daily? I would take all the pain you feel out on him for being such a fuck up

This. Stop being a faggot. Abortions are for invalids. Grow the fuck up and raise the kid, pleb.

Attached: 26907842_1937484766527722_9061799300146391108_n.jpg (494x960, 154K)

I don't think that's relevant but I get the your point. In this modern feminazi era men are treated like a fucking cattle.

But that's the opposite of how it goes you dumb cuck. Whites would never birth a child into poverty. That's for niggers.

the power of quads propels you to force her into getting an abortion

I wasn't. My boy met a slut and she got inside his head.

You never let your dick make a decision for you age? He was just a kid and he did something very stupid.

fag

and you paid the price, faggot
Had you been a better parent your kid wouldn't be such a fuck up

Women can abandon their roles as nurturers and homemakers but men still have to be providers.

Fuck that. If a woman wants me to be a provider than she better reinstate the reward for it.

You live in the wealthiest society humanity has ever produced. You're not impoverished, you whiney liberal cuck.

No. I didn't.

I can honestly look back on my life and say I never made poor decisions concerning my dick.

Financially, yes. Scholastically, sure.

Never with my dick.

make sure that you ARE the father

ok cool

Liberals aren't the ones knocking bitches up left and right. That's for the dumbass cons who think rubbers will send you to hell

>quilts

Attached: 1511000863242.png (578x566, 12K)

Ha!

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Virgin

No, the cons raise the kid. The liberals don't prosuce because they have abortions.

If you’re old enough to take that risk and not be careful, you’re old enough to take on that responsibility.

Rubbers don't send you to hell, they give you AIDS you fucking idiot.

Dude just embrace it become a father. Later on start cheating on her.

Attached: SUC32566.jpg (1200x1600, 198K)

did you make the little shit suffer?

Holy fuck that looks yummy.

Nope. Just never took chances.

Had a baby when I decided I was ready.

My family is having a better life because of it.

He got put in juvy. He won't get out until he's 18 and when he gets out he'll be on probation for 10 years. I'm assuming that when he gets out he'll be a institutionalized and most of his friends will be career criminals. I honestly don't know what I can do for him at this point.

>kick her in the gut
>let a plan b dissolve in her drink

Crisis averted

Attached: 8D992286-94A5-4ECD-B025-3A0158B548D1.jpg (753x409, 211K)

end him

That has to be a shoop. It's cartoonish.

>Just never took chances

Yeah, girls love that.

Be lucky, your life is over. Sorry man, leave her or lice with her

Attached: 28332814549_da14686e57_b.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

Abortion pill in her drink

>Abortion pill
if only.

plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/the-abortion-pill/how-do-i-get-the-abortion-pill

nah it's just a big cock at a really close angle

Too late to do anything. Should have wrapped that shit nigga.

I never cared what girls thought. I had a set of rules I lived by and didn't sway from that.

Thanks to that, I never had to lay awake at night worrying about being a 19 year old father.

hnnnnggg keep going I'm almost there.

Attached: 47 Saggy.gif (430x304, 1.84M)

Put some vegetable oil on the stairs.

She was on birth control.

Convince her to have an abortion, or talk her into letting you give up your parental rights, that way, she's liable and you still have a life.

SURE SHE WAS.

Nothing is 100%

Especially oral contraceptives.

Should've doubled up.

*too young

Abort.

Time for PLAN B

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: lms3jnrud8sd254419000000.jpg (815x587, 41K)