Inb4 personal army

>inb4 personal army
Brandon Robert White, New Bern, North carolina, age 24, lives with single mother, highschool dropout. 20$ to the first faggot to find his phone # and address, and order some shit to his house.

This shithead beats women, yells at his mother, failed highschool twice and left, made his mother quit jobs so she would take care of him, collects welfare, smokes weed all day with said welfare money, and begs for money on tumblr. Runs a facebook page dedicated to runescape memes and begs for gold in game and money through paypal with it.

Attached: brandd.jpg (480x640, 49K)

facebook com/RSBruhs

him with the other page admind

Attached: duoduo.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Not your personal army

Its okay sometimes i forget how to read too.
These are his girlfriend's tits with runecape faces over em.

Attached: 23244139_1759113617727670_6972604747131555453_n.png (759x672, 377K)

It's ok, sometimes I sperg over trivialities, too.

Grow up, faggot. There's more to life than caring what some manlet does with his time.

Seems to me he's fairing well already at fucking his own life up. Just focus on yourself, op; you fucking faggot.

>provide rs name, so I can add this bro and tell him that one of his "friends" is trying to screw him over, probably cause you're HIGHLY jealous of what he has, albeit nothing of any value, so far.

I mean that is the right answer lol, I got good reason to be heated though

None of yall want ez $, I see.

Not your personal army faggit.

Attached: wizard-oz-scarecrow-gun_300x300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>I gots a good reason to
Well, we're waiting, virgin.

$20 is loose change asshole.

He looks like a chill dude, so fuck off, OP.

None of us are still begging mommy for chicken tendy money, you oblivious fucking faggot.

>check out all the cool rs stuff he gets for begging. Phat lewts, amirite... g... guys?

/thread

NYPA NEWFAG

I mean, saying that doesn't change the personal army request, faggot

Attached: 1521469808686.gif (250x200, 466K)

How is it ez money if we have to order shit and ship it? Are you a potato?

>some fag who plays runescape gets scammed and come to Sup Forums to make a PA request
NYPA faggot

Attached: ridelaugh.jpg (720x720, 188K)

But op said
>inb4 personal army

New York Police Apartment

>But I gots a good reason to be heated, broooo!!

Attached: 1519223693798.jpg (606x315, 14K)

y u hate dis man?
Tell me and I'll consider

>your

Why do I feel like your that guy and your just tryna get more free shit?

hey can a get a pizza - cool

He would've provided his rs name if he was shilling, my dude.

He ran off with 2000$ worth of runescape gold that our group was gonna sell then narced on everyone to the game company's tip off line, and we all lost a lucrative side hustle by selling in game gold. Fuck if someone fucks this dude ill wire 100$ just need proof lmao.

>"Order some shit to his house"
>Pretending like you're not him

Fuck you feg, someone send him a swat team of some human fingers.

good, that would be sick.

>This shithead beats women, yells at his mother, failed highschool twice and left, made his mother quit jobs so she would take care of him, collects welfare, smokes weed all day with said welfare money, and begs for money on tumblr. Runs a facebook page dedicated to runescape memes and begs for gold in game and money through paypal with it.
pathetic
>20$ to the first faggot to find his phone # and address, and order some shit to his house.
jointly pathetic

Can you just take a step back from everything and think of why you're here for a second?

You're requesting that a peruvian rock collecting forum dox and fuck with some random IRL, over virtual currency in a video game. Runescape, no less.

Just ruminate on that for a little bit.

Attached: 1507315423419.jpg (500x371, 31K)

The way to true enlightenment is to shut the fuck up and not give a shit about him

Bahahahahahaha

Serves you right for trusting a fucking manlet. Maybe next time you'll learn who to really trust, and not some 420blaze it bro

This

we dont play the game to play we gold farm lol he legit stole 2k lol

>He ran off with 2000$ worth of runescape gold
>runescape gold
>he ran off with my runescape gold
>runescape gold
>runescape
>gold
>he stole
>my
>gp
>in runescape

Have you considered telling your mother?

idgaf about the game i care about my fuckin rent lamo

>I don't play the game, I farm gold.

I don't do cocaine with billy mays in mind, either.

>we dont play the game to play we gold farm lol

in to the back of the smelter you go

Have you ever tried not being an autistic failure and getting a real job?

Attached: 74CA05D3-6406-4FCF-8D13-6EF7FC3D53E7-5322-00000920E86F134E.png (710x473, 168K)

Maybe you should think of other ways to provide for yourself than "not playing it"

>but... but muh niche!

but he already said 'inb4' that so, too late.

>we dont play the game to play we gold farm

>implying that clicking on virtual rocks and virtual dragons to gain virtual gold isn't the game

I'm Sheriff John Bunnel, welcome to another edition of When Runescape Trades Go Bad

On tonights episode, OP cries relentlessly as he loses out on 2k gp to a meth head he thought was his cyber friend

Attached: 250.jpg (250x187, 10K)

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: lvl8nmzhtqmd2543183000000.jpg (488x513, 26K)