ITT: best asmr videos according to Sup Forums

ITT: best asmr videos according to Sup Forums

example: youtu.be/OXpTsB6gOtE

Attached: watch paint dry.jpg (480x322, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlGKuVLf5hM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8fpekNPHXs
youtube.com/watch?v=SG7htXR1csA
youtu.be/gvinlDsC_Hs
youtu.be/DJCBuQTZJBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

asmr is gross, yuck, creepy.....
youtu.be/KlGKuVLf5hM

SAGE

Quit promoting your shitty Youtube channel

i'm interested in the subject. i have nothing to promote. dont be a dick just because your penis is inverted.

do you feel like a bigger boy because u can sage? thats about all the power you will ever have in life...the ability to sage. such power. such force. what a stud.

Attached: ha.jpg (750x750, 80K)

Asmr?

Attached: 1508029024030.jpg (2448x3264, 1.97M)

Asmr shit post

Attached: haha.jpg (1024x958, 113K)

if she's living in a $700,000 southern california house, then she's poor as fuck.

everyone's house here costs at least $1.5 million.

not op here, but I'm a youtube who makes asmr videos. got almost 20k subscribers.

asmr community is boring and washed out. everything's the same just made by different people. I'm honestly sick of seeing the same videos over and over. i wish something would change in the asmr community and i sit and wonder how to change things.

especially when i fucking see a10 minute tapping video where a youtube says its hard to make videos. motherfucker its the easiest shit to do on that god damn god forsake shitstain of the internet. you sit in front of a microphone and whatever the fuck you do is okay, because people consider it asmr. ugh....

I really dont give a fuck about asmr but this chick is hot as fuck, does asmr videos and she is a camwhore too. None of those things require any talent or intelligence.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8fpekNPHXs

youtube.com/watch?v=SG7htXR1csA

How many different ways are there to make dumb, shitty asmr videos for idiots? It is a fad, the whole thing deserves to die. If you want to shake it up though, make another dull, shitty asmr video and after 3-4 minutes of fucking crinkling plastic wrappers or whatever dumb shit you do, just start screaming as loud as you possibly can. With a little luck, you will cause permanent hearing damage to some hipster fuck wearing headphones.

youtu.be/gvinlDsC_Hs

yeah, I guess. It requires no skills or talent whatsoever. Besides dumb chicks with this out are drawing the attention anyway. I really stopped enjoying making asmr vids, its ick of it. but a good way to get some more money.

tits* fucking autocorrect

>80,3% white
>8,7% asian
>1,3% black

So what are the other 9,7%? Also what does that have to do with open borders? America was built on open borders.

Attached: 6c360cadcb59bb5c71150875ca1f4306acb0c19d47651a524b96ad4db0671b77.jpg (320x410, 38K)

Need moar like this

youtu.be/DJCBuQTZJBU

Bump cuz sagefag