Americans actually think they have a strong military still?

Americans actually think they have a strong military still?

I can't wait until Russians/Chinese pillage your country, and why wouldn't they, considering this is what they would be fighting against.

Think about it, if this is the sort of cuckery that happens inside their military, imagine how bad it is in other aspects of their lives..

No wonder Australians needed to train American special forces in Afghanistan kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA#Projects
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=australia
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-states-of-america
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>American """"""""""" men"""""""""

>American """"""""""men"""""""

>Russia

Not enough manpower, average technology, average motivation

>China

Enough manpower, shit technology, shit motivation

>USA

Incredible manpower, incredible technology, incredible motivation

Face it, strayacuck, the USA can NOT be invaded, and they COULD easily invade Russia if they wanted to.

They have manpower and the logistics, meanwhile slavshits soldiers are still living in rotting baracks where they fuck each other in the ass.

>The russians are attacking! Run faster, John, we have to reach the trench line.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk

All the Russians and Chinese got are human wave attacks and poorly trained and poorly motivated troops. Any single Western (including US) soldier is 100 times more effective.

Don't you have Turk cock to suck??

A gun behind every blade of grass op, and never forget it.

and a fat american behind every gun
really hard to spot

>Chinese and Russian military
>A threat
Kek. Ruskies can't even handle Ukraine appropriately and China would face issue with tiny Japan. Let alone the fucking United States

5/7 b8 m8

What do you do for a living? there's a difference between hunting and having 30 ACTUAL RUSSIAN MEN shooting their AK's at you

Stop trying to be a tough guy on the internet and realize that you would actually lose to the Russian/Chinese military, you're just a fat slob with a gun not a super soldier you fucking nerd

Not an argument

Another divide and conquer thread. The Anglosphere will save the world. All else are animals.

Oh no, I'm utterly destroyed.

Ground occupation is hard, just ask the US military. People living in caves manage to still keep us in a 15 year war with sand people. I'm just one fat guy, you're right, but there are millions and millions more. They couldn't hold a single city for an hour.

Do you actually think Russia could occupy the US? Imagine Vietnam in an Urban, Forrest, and Mountain environment across an entire continent. There's no way with Russia's shit tech and shit economy they could occupy (Implying they could even touch US territory given our superior military) and succeed. They can't take fucking Ukraine even.

/thread

That female DI would fuck your fat ass right the fuck up. You're a witless grub.

>all of these triggered faggots taking the Aussie bait

Newfriends, you give America a bad name on Sup Forums. If you haven't noticed, when you see a bait thread, you don't bump it, or in your faggots case "upvote" it

>No wonder Australians needed to train American special forces in Afghanistan kek.
Are you serious mate?

How are they not laughing? If she screamed at me, I wouldn't be able to control myself. I would do push ups and run laps for the rest of my career, still laughing. I have no doubt that in the end she would just call some male to sort me out.

>Russia's shit tech

We need to dispel with this fiction once and for all.

The entire Russian military could probably be stopped by U.S. citizens in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, or any other southern state.

Easily the strongest military in the world and we still get retards saying this shit

Lost my virginity to an Australian bimbo when I was sent there 10 years ago on a training mission with the USMC, pretty sure half the fucking company got booty as well. As I recall from that time 3 marines from my company got suspended (with dishonorable discharges) for fucking an underage girl, and I'm pretty sure she got pregnant as well.

I think bait threads are kind of fun. Once they degrade into "nuh uh" I leave satisfied.

If Australia wasn't on Sup Forums it'd all be relevant, meaningful conversation. Nobody wants that.

Australia is already getting pilalged for it's minerals by China. And if they were going to invade a white country, you are closer, weaker, and have no nukes.
your only hope would be Daddy Murika. How does that make you feel?

pick one what you like

Army
Navy
Air Force
Marine

>not taking every opportunity to talk about how great we are

I'm aboriginal, you don't want to know how many white American girls I BLACKED when I went to Las Vegas last year for EDC.

My ex actually lost her virginity to an American sailor.

I cant imagine how annoying it must have been to have told "I rooted a virgin in Perth" only to not be believed..

I don't know how fucked their military but these hats are fucking silly.

>Won't argue with not having Turk cock to suck.

You do realise their cyber units raping your governments servers right? Your compromised as fuck, your military is worthless if they're reading your generals email.

Leafs

Well that's why we send in teh Aussies first...

Like the English did...

at Galipoli...

Die much ?

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the famed American NAVY SEALS

Do any of you fat lard asses think the rest of the world takes you seriously? you're all weak spineless filth

>Air Force

Guaranteed everyone in that photo is burning (stds).

You don't send in anyone. You're the lads that get sent in and then you get sent hone in bodybags. Your military record is a fucking joke, not once have you won a single war, not even once.

>Boasting about getting a chick from perth

>Not wearing high heels for optimal calf exercise

Pretty much this. China and Russia are still regional power while USA is global power. It will take at least 40 years to grow their navy to match USA.

Meanwhile in Australia

Well, mostly because we don't say "rooted"...

Obama has replaced many experienced Generals and leaders with ones that'll blindly follow his agenda. They were even squealing at the pentagon that they'd abandon posts if Trump is elected. The leadership is more fucked than ever right now.

Yes but an actual over age virgin... Not even her own family would fuck her!

kek

Nobody can cross enough troops and supplies across the fucking Pacific Ocean to successfully invade a country the size of a continent, with the world's most advanced military, an overabundance of food/oil/materials, and a citizenry armed with half a billion firearms.

2/10 for getting me to respond tho senpai

What war was it the Irish won ?
The Troubles ? Nope
The Potato Famine ? Nope
The War with Cromwell ? Nope
War with the Vikings ? Nope

Yawn.. We won the only war that counts.. The Culture War.

You eat our food, listen to our music and wish you could be us.. Now go chase a Leprechaun Shamus

Fucking female soldiers are a joke. I was British Army and women are allowed fitness standards that would see a man laughed out of any recruiting office or - if presented after joining - discharged in disgrace. Seriously the fitness standards women under 30 are allowed are lower than anything men get until they're >50 years old. It's pathetic. Same deal in US military and pretty much all Western militaries.

Whenever the next big war comes our only hope will be that superior technology saves the day because 'man' for man we'd get fucking wiped out if we went against a serious military that doesn't give a fuck about PC and pretending women aren't a waste of space in any military occupation other than Nurse.

Oh look, dwarf Russia shilling Russia's military, why am I not surprised.

Reminder the US Navy has fucking railguns and lasers. Science fiction technology only Chinese could even hope to replicate. Honestly, have you ever heard of DARPA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA#Projects

Meanwhile what do the Russians have? Vodka-powered potato launchers? Tracksuit exoskeleton with dynamic squat assistance?

But you don't have a culture, Tyrone. Your shithole is irrelevant to us.

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=australia

Compared to

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=united-states-of-america

I know it's pretty hard for abos to read but here you go

>Tracksuit exoskeleton with dynamic squat assistance?

FUND IT

I've never understood why people think that being "relevant" to someone is important or some sort of insult.

Your entire country was depopulated because of a vegetable

Goodluck maintaining that when you default on your 19 trillion dollar debt, faggot

China will crush you economically and then militarily

Global firepower is outdated nerd.

Same here. It really upsets burgers though.

*Sees flag* immediately knows people took the b8

This is what happens when Ivan wakes up and there's no potato in his belly because Ivan has no money. It makes him very grouchy.

Two towers weren't enough.

Why does Cambridge looks like she's lifted her chin as if ready to receive a facial?

US has 4x the military budget and size then the next largest country, and has demonstrated an ability to apply almost unlimited budget to war. Other countries haven't, the only way to win a war with the US is to do what most insurgence and terrorists groups do which is have us chasing shadows.

Which is why Trump's military plan is pretty stupid, because our military must be smarter, not stronger. Making it bigger with an even more inflated budget will only increase the problem. War in 20xx is way different now than the 19xx's

There there Mickey, it'll be ok.. One day you won't be England's little bitch... Thank god we sent you customer service jobs in the 80's so your country didn't fall into another famine..

Zzzzz

I havent seen so many inaccurate statements and outright lies in one place since Hillary's last press conference 6 months ago. Are you still mad about 1945? You need to let it go.

Listen lad. I'd rather be England's bitch than Israels. You don't see England forcing us to suck nigger cock and put them on tele. kek, KEKED

youre one to talk what has italy done in the past 2000 years. You all are so gung ho we was Romans n shit but you have been worthless in any war thats actually been relevant.

>implying China wouldn't just invade easy targets like SE Asia, Europe, Africa, and Australia

They'd occupy half the world and still have the US to peddle their shit wares to

You better stop visitng RT

Britain won the culture war.

You know what they have? Stealth.
You know how they have it?
Because we gave them the tech
after we shot the F117 and B2 out of the fucking sky
with 1960s era AA. This was in 1999.

Besides, there is no reason to be rude.
I wasn't shilling nor was I attacking you,
I'm just saying that Russians have amazing technology. You can only dream of Russian missile systems.

Now that you triggered me, consider the fact
that you drop millions of dollars worth of ordinance on buildings and structures that are worth 10x less than the actual bomb (tomahawk comes to mind).

Oh, and you suck at hearts and minds. You suck at putting down guerilla fighters.

The only thing you niggers have going for you is tha fact that there are TWO MASSIVE OCEANS ON EITHER SIDE OF YOU.

You are in the process of losing the culture war as well.

Stupid piece of shit.

Is that a Corporal(E-4) Senior Drill Instructor? What the fuck? Since when is that even possible?

What happens when you run out of Presidents to name aircraft carriers after?

it wont even be a fight - we have 315 mil ppl with over 400 mil gun and all but the nig know how to use them --- sure i they kill the fatties as well --- but they rest are reck - word to your motha

If nothing else we have strong militias. What would be the point of trying to take over the US and how the fuck is anyone gonna exert power over the middle of the country other than via Jewish diversity genocide.

We couldn't even manage primitive shitholes like Iraq and Afghanistan how the fuck can you expect us to easily take on serious and powerful countries with proper militaries like Russia and China? The technology gap exists but it's closing while the guys in their militaries haven't been brought up with a life of luxury before going through highly feminzed, 'diversified', training. They're also allowed and encouraged to be patriotic and would have something to fight for in any conflict.

What the fuck is the average burger or brit soldier going to die for? The right of trannies to parade naked through the streets whenever they decide to hold an LGBT Pride parade while Mayan illegals make it impossible for you to get a decent job? The right of Muslims to set up child sex rings while the establishment shouts 'racist!' at anyone who thinks that maybe Muhammad wasn't really a great guy?

There is no realistic prospect of the US being invaded at all let alone succesfully but that's not what we're talking about. Any potential US/Western war against Russia or China would be fought fairly local to the latter countries.

Obviously start naming them after famous nigger women.

Trump doesn't want to increase military spending. He wants to cut ties with corrupt and inefficient contractors, and he wants to stop defending other rich first world countries for free. This would free up a gargantuan amount of money every year, and could actually increase the size of our overall military while spending far less than we are now.

Nevermind, she is a Sergeant. I'm tired and didn't see her rank correctly. But even so, a SDI who isn't a staff nco is kind of ridiculous.

>1 RUB has been deposited into your account
Only a million more before you can pick up a loaf of bread.

They'll stop production after hillary

The USS Oprah Winfrey?

The USS Whitney Houston?

we have the press holding us back - we cant pull Roman shit (burn and enslave everyone tatics now) but if we are attacked - its on!!

USS Michelle Obama

You know shes got his balls so far in her purse shes taking that glory.

>no panama
>no MK ULTRA

this image could be so much better

Lad..haha.. Did you learn that word while servicing your better's ? Is that what Father O'GrabmyGlands called you ? It is cute however that you finally have the internet. What county did England take from you from the infrastructure ?
God knows you can't kick them out of one in how many hundreds of years.

Navy is the smart choice. Marines and Army you get greater respect but treated like shit and barracks life is a hell of endless mind numbing bullshit and retards. Airforce is the easiest number but noone takes you seriously.

Oh God...that would be so damn embarrassing.

cute like a chipmunk.
> Are they going to make Chullos the new cap?
> How about wrinkle camo paint?

We conquered Iraq in a few weeks. The occupation is another story, but when it comes strictly to invading a country and destroying its government, we're only limited by how much force the president is willing to use.

We can turn any country on earth into a parking lot within hours/days, with just conventional weapons.

Yeah I know we all pop down to the Shepard's Pie Diner to listen to Skiffle

Is American education so dire you can't recognize the impact Italy has had on western culture or are you just blinded by frothing rage?

Ah great mythical Galipoli - one of the founding myths of Australia and New Zealand. Of course there's the awkward fact that rather than being fucked around and sent to slaughter by incompetent British generals the reality was that their performance was so fucking atrocious that the inteligence reports on the battle had to be actively suppressed by the British government in the aftermath out of fear that ANZAC morale would be fatally undermined.

Irrelevant. They have technological supremacy.
The new "fighter pilots" are videogame players who remotely control drones inside containers.

>Italian culture
Nigger don't make me laugh