Harry chose Ginny over this. What the fuck was his problem?

Harry chose Ginny over this. What the fuck was his problem?

In hallows part 1 she literally said lets grow old together in these woods. What a retard.

He should have went with Luna. Hermione was an annoying know-it-all and Ginny was coal-burning ginger.

In the books Hermione is plain as fuck and Ginny is the hottest girl in Hogwarts. It was probably meant to be this way when they casted the actresses, but didn't expect Ginny to grow up plain and Hermione to grow up hot, so that it makes sense from a viewer's point of view. You can clearly see this throughout the movies that Harry and Ginny are in love and that Harry and Hermione are mostly platonic. You can't just ditch an entire series worth of buildup just because the other actress is better looking.

Stupid waxwhore.

That's some stupid shit

>casted
FUCK

i knew it was you fatboy

Just remember Dumbledore's words in Goblet of Fire

>Harry, I'm gay. So take my word for it, I bet Hermione will turn into one of the most vile dyke cunts the world has ever seen. Tap that, sure, but don't marry it. You'll regret it.

Didn't make much sense for me then

Hermonie has buckle teeth, she is no Emma Watson in the books tbqh

don't talk to me, coon

I'm glad that he went with Ginny desu, because it ended up really neat with the trio becoming a family and the Potter-Weasley-Granger family becoming related

Maybe because he chose to pick one of the dullest-looking girls in the books (that just happened to look like his best friend). Truly fitting for one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What kind of people are responsible for casting when they cannot realize when a child would grow up how or not. Jesus christ. From the first movie it was obvious that watson would grow up hot as fuck. And from the first reveal of ginny she was obviously just cute as a child. The facial features give it all away instantly.

Because Harry is such a cuck that he was cucked by his ginger friend so he had to settle for his stong independent feminist sister

Perfection= Luna's tits + Herminoe's face + Ron's ass

she's ugly tho, watson i mean
only fatboys like her

He chose Ginny to keep the wizard bloodline clean. It's still problematic that the Weasley's are race traitors but the purification process has to start somewhere. Fucking Ginny is only step one.

You can't use the superior brunette emma to combat inferior other emmas. It's unfair.

Roberts is blonde most of the time.

Dumbledore was a wise man...and a good friend.

Her arms looks like those of a hard working man.

>Marrying a mudblood

Remember Harry was a Slytherin who chose to be in Gryffindor. He knew about bloodlines.

Well, she had to be a redhead, and attractive redheads are extremely fucking rare. Best to just grab a decent looking girl with appropriate looks and decent acting ability.

How is this related?

Oh boy, you must think you're really smart

>Hormone
>Hot
Pick one and only one. Hormonie was never hot. She's ugly as only an inbred brit with extra chromosomes can be. She blossomed or stink bloomed into tranny Dawkina. Anyone who thinks Hermone is pretty is either Welsh or a pedo.

you say she has thick man arms, i say she has thick man shoulders
>how are these two things related?
are you retarded fatboy?

What is she up to these days anyway besides drugging men and then torturing them in her basement

lol naw not gonna shop this one fatboy
too easy

If you grew up with the movies like me then you'd understand. She was the first movie crush of many people

goddamn this nigger faggot posting roberts and shopping watson needs to get his insides turned out

Sheeeit here we go again bestemmabros

What's with Sup Forums obsession over actresses with manface?

Leave based photoshopbro alone faggot

What the fuck are you implying friendo? What is the common factor?

yisss

3edge5me