Black chick at work keeps trying to get me to fuck her

Black chick at work keeps trying to get me to fuck her.

I've shot her down nicely. I've shot her down rudely. But she hasn't taken no for an answer. She's made it clear that I can fuck her any time I want, any where I want and as often as I want. She says she has a crush on me.

She grew up in an affluent neighborhood and talks like a white girl.
She's actually really hot for a black girl, but I don't believe in interracial dating.

How do I make her stop tempting me with unlimited pussy?
>pic semi-related - same body type

Attached: black-girl-1.jpg (500x667, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/herpes/herpes-nhanes-2010.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fuck are you gay or something? Go smash bro!

have you tried lying and saying you are homosexual

This. You won't be lying though because you are probably actually gay and just haven't come to terms with it yet.

Tell her you aren't into zoo.

It’s not like you’re procreating, just do it fag

>dont believe in interracial datting

When she wraps those lips around your cock and suck you dry, then bounces that black ass up and down you cock til you explode all over here, then Il be happy to hear about how you dont believe in interracial dating.

Besides, black girls have naturally tighter pussies.

According to the CDC, 48% of Afro American women have genital herpes.

Bullshit. Post source of fuck off.

>He was behind of it.

Attached: m8lrs2h0owuh2544332000000.jpg (488x475, 25K)

just act black, creampie her on the first date and make sure to not give a shit about the kid and u are good to go.

> (You)
>According to the CDC, 48% of Afro American women have genital herpes.
Never heard a more bullshit statistic

These anons are on the money, and the money shot will be on the OP

Call her a nigger

"The latest HSV-2 data – announced at CDC’s National STD Conference in Atlanta on March 9, 2010, and published today in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) – indicates that overall national HSV-2 prevalence remains high (16.2%) and that the disease continues to disproportionately burden African-Americans (39.2% prevalence), particularly black women (48.0% prevalence)..."

>particularly black women (48.0% prevalence)

if she looks like picture then fuck her o.p.(just wear protection, half of them have some sort of disease). but If she looks like a monkey just let her blow you and be done with it

Attached: 1512225944242.jpg (585x1040, 50K)

>Besides, black girls have naturally tighter pussies.
That is a dirty lie.

Then fuck an cornrow American woman.

>I don't believe in interracial dating.
you fucking retard you don't have to date her
just fuck her raw in the ass a few times

Is her name Emily?

Why don't you just admit that you're a faggot, and you want every cock in the world sloshing around inside of your rectum?

Fuck. You actually weren't trolling.

Make her pay for the date then run off on her black azz. Hehehe that would be so funny. Hehehehe when she gets up to go to the bathroom smell her seat hehehehe

Go to HR, say she's sexually harassing you. If a dude did that, he'd have been fired same day. Teach her a lesson in equality.

Pretend to be retarded, that should work.

This only proves that science is racist.

Straight from the Center for Disease Control

Attached: africanamericanherpes.jpg (930x335, 101K)

Just do it. Homo.

He wasn't, but your sentiment is more accurate in this sense: if the black girl in question is affluent, odds are she's not fucking around like a lot of the other people who don't get access to the kind of education some semblance of money provides.

Either way, wrap up.

Well all the ones I fucked were super tight.

Also, whenever I see black pussy in pics and videos it just looks like a smaller neat package.

>OP would stay a permavirgin rather than fuck somebody with a different skin color.

inb4 violent defensiveness

occasionally there is a black chick worth fucking, its just rare

Attached: 1518883263952.jpg (750x1000, 230K)

>I don't believe in interracial dating.
dating and fucking are two completely different things.

These really. Your thread is probably bait, but it doesn't make you any less a faggot

have you tried lying and telling her that you are a heterosexual?

Don't fuck her, the she doesn't know you're a prejudiced white trash hick. If she did, she wouldn't even look at you.

Just bang her brains out. You sound stupid with that "I don't believe in interacial" bullshit. No one is telling you to make a family with her. Just wrap up your dick and shove it in her. I had a chance to bang a pretty, petite black girl and decided against it cause she was an airhead and it turned me off. But I really wish I would have just did it instead of being a picky bitch. Fuck you OP.

It's okay, user. You don't have to rub it in that you have a large monster cock that makes those pussies feel tight.

I've long since come to terms with how small and meager my 7 in. penis is.

Dude he's already trying his hardest.

Go for it.

Just wear a condom and have fun.

>go to gas station to get smokes
>chubby cute black girl behind counter totally fake ass weave in her head
>she asks if i smoke weed
>yes
>exchange numbers she lives up my street
>she dresses totally ghetto but will talk like a white girl for me
>literally in the same day im over there after she gets off work
>dem big ole titties
>dat fat ass
>she sucked my dick so good that I haven't found another girl that can do it.
>turns out she had a son and was moving to go to a community college
>feels sad for a minute, then realize I didged a bullet

Shit was hot though, felt like one of my own personal taboo adventures because I never told anybody. Still jack it to the memory.

This is basically what she looked like, just more black

Attached: 622_1000.jpg (399x681, 49K)

The sampling was from HIV high risk pulls. So most likely dirty ghetto whores that don't use protection. So, yes white women at 24% and black women at 48% not that big of a shock.
Also, genetically whites have more resistance from the virus taking hold. White people have had the virus generations longer. Go figure, we have a much lower spread rate. Still those are high figures of 1/4 and 1/2.

Here's a crazy idea, don't fuck skanky high risk sluts of any ethnic group with out protection? Or antivirals injected into your dick?

You’re gonna fuck her, just accept it

I would nut in a hot black girl in a second. They make the best girlfriends. Always respectful, loyal, and will fuck someone up if they talk shit about you.
>Experience

Attached: bikini girl.jpg (720x889, 456K)

Sounds pretty hot user, I bet she just needed the attention, probably doesn’t want some kind of stay at home dad. Just a dick to suck sometimes.

Have you ever talked to a black woman? "Ratchet" is their default.

Attached: 5566323345465488.png (499x499, 208K)

Not sure about the loyal part m8, at least from what I heard

>Frog poster
Gonna assume all your information is stereotypes and meme based, don't fuck ghetto sluts, fuck the cute nerdy ones.

They are, without a doubt the most loyal, when compared to Asians, Mexicans, and Whites.
Asians are the sneakiest cheaters, and probably the most common after whites. Hispanics cheat, when they get bored and are ready to move on, classic love triangle set up bullshit, they love the drama.
Black girls, will tell you straight up if they're about to get some other dick. Refreshing honesty. But the ones that actually care about you, that are hard working, cute, and intelligent. They will build that foundation with you.

Ironically, they're the most forgiving if you cheat. They'll blame themselves for not being good enough. Kinda hot.

Attached: Azelia-Banks_playboy_4.jpg (650x421, 64K)

>She grew up in an affluent neighborhood and talks like a white girl.
>She's actually really hot for a black girl, but I don't believe in interracial dating.
>How do I make her stop tempting me with unlimited pussy?
>pic semi-related - same body type
Fucking hell dude, plow that

I've dated a black girl that was more racist against her own kind than I was.

She dated me BECAUSE I was a racist. Hate fucked the shit out of her constantly and she encouraged me to call her a nigger while doing it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You think slave owners cared about fucking their herd?

God damn sexy negress after muh pure aryan genes

Attached: 1298122894.jpg (474x355, 38K)

Well if you shot her down nicely, and you shot her down rudely, I see only one other way to shoot her down OP.

Attached: BLACK HORNET(1).jpg (640x480, 150K)

OP, I would fuck her, but only after taking her to planned parenthood and getting her tested for all STD's. If she's clean, then you're good to go.

In order to get her to go, tell her that you want both of you to get tested first, so that you are both safe.

I've done this before and never had a problem getting chicks to do it. It's extra work to do, but it beats getting herpes.

simply ask her how huge her nigger feminine penis is, if she hasn't one there is your out. if she does have one-there is your out. no need to be rude or racist about it, just ask to see her cock

Don't shit where you eat. Life is simpler if you keep your dick outta co-workers

Kek

Dubs have spoken.

It's not OP's fault Sheryl told everyone at work about your small dick.

Post a pic of her OP and we will judge whether ya gay or not

Fuck her
Record it
Post webm

Are you a fucking fag?

Report her to your HR department for sexual harassment. she'll stop and if she doesnt get her fired

Just tell her the truth, that you're gay.

Just close your eyes and imagine a white chick while fucking her

>Just close your eyes and imagine a white guy while fucking him
Fix it so OP wouldn't be grossed out.

get her fired for sexual harassment

Do this, be a Sup Forumsro and take one for the team