youtu.be/tKzVRJyWBTo
youtube.com/watch?v=BFPD0a5tm2I
soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Foo Fighters

The ?Beatles

anything by bones
skinny and paidprogamming are his best from what i remember

wow, just wow, i know. Who knew that drugs were a bad idea and can kill you if you abuse them? so unfair. He was a great musician, not a virtuoso at any instrument, or a capable singer, not a great lyricist, and his beats were ableton samples but he was great, because he had lots of tattoos that my mother would be angry at me for if i got. FUCK LAWS AND SHIT

This isn't the point. The point is that fucking greasy losers like yourselves don't understand the social context that these events happen in, because you have never been to parties or anywhere where drugs are being used or consumed. You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings. You don't understand the effects they have on the mind, the effects of a party oriented lifestyle on the human brain, the concept of self medication for depresssion, etc. You don't understand any of these things because you just sit behind your fucking computer all day and don't experience life or these feelings, yet you pretend to know based on what such a lifestyle SEEMS to be in your head. You have a warped perception of reality yet you pretend to know everything and have a smug condescending attitude about it as well, when really your lack of social experience prevents you from fully comprehending what happened here and all the factors at play.

BONES
Syringe/Sybyr
Eric North
nothing,nowhere (only if you like actual emo music)
Oliver Francis

he died on fake xan's. poor kid.

>pee pee
>good

(This is what Peepfags actually believe)

Stop projecting you little bitch from a broken home. I used to party and i've definitely done more drugs than you in my life, then I became a man and got my life in order. It's simple not to be a manchild

$uicideboy$ is as good as this style gets desu

Xanax. This mong kid did xanax. That's not a party lifestyle. It's exclusively for spoiled rich kids.. Surprise: being addicted to drugs makes you depressed.

You fucking kids glorify, romanticize and fetishize horrible shit like drug addiction cause you think it's an aesthetic form of self expression and this moron was no different. Half your post is saying hes an uncool virgin neckbeard because he doesn't do certified GAY drugs and have like, super deep personal problems, basically admitting its all aesthetic bullshit

Deep personal problems of a 21 year old with a good wealthy family, by the way. Dime a fucking dozen these people. I guess it's a small credit to the kid that he wasn't on heroin.

A party lifestyle is getting fucked off mdma and uppers not passing out on fucking xanax you faggot

too bad it took his death for people to realize this is aoty

youtube.com/watch?v=6Qp6Cf2J1nk

Already my favorite copypasta

Death Grips

Slug Christ
Wicca phase springs eternal
Coldhart
Lil lotus
Shinigami

dang

wicca phase, bones, the list goes on..

who is this faggot and why did he rip off Lil Peep?

>emo hip hop

literally linkin park

lmao

>being addicted to drugs makes you depressed
and being depressed can cause you to get addicted to drugs

Being too lazy to study or get a job is not depression

new copy pasta?

i'm really sad this kid died.
didn't start liking his music until about a month ago. used to clown on him for being a soundcloud rapper, and didn't really understand how good he was until i gave him a chance.

What's with the Cross of Peter, was he Catholic?

earl

really love the idea of nothing,nowhere. of emo music with hip-hop beats, but the lyrics are kinda shitty.
is there anybody else doing the same sound?

It took me ages to get used to his singing

drain gang, the rest of gbc
and definitely not that self-serious edgelord Bones

>those early threads about his OD discussing weither it was real

lil ugly mane

Raider klan

I miss lil peep

new Jaden Smith album got a song called Ninety on it, and the second half sounds pretty Peepy. Sometimes on SYRE it just breaks out into edgy guitar parts too. Really fucking good album.

But no one's gonna take this rec seriously cuz Mu iS fOr MeEmS nOw!?!?1/1111

wew lad

BRENNAN SAVAGE

9tails youtu.be/tKzVRJyWBTo

Jaden Smith is cringe

OP Listen to Eyedea

Did you listen to it tho?
eyedea doesn't sound like emo shit he sound like tony hawk soundtracks

I did listen to SYRE it was cringey and pretentious. This little nigga seriously but a 9 minute track right after a 7 minute track. Pure garbage.

They can't keep getting away with this!

is Yung Lean good?

youtube.com/watch?v=BFPD0a5tm2I
Here's some underground shit. This guy was ahead of the curve on this wave of emo/sad rap. Worth checking out if you like 00s emo at all.

fuck off stupid redditor

Kinda started off this trap sad boi aesthetic. He almost died the same way as peep at the height of his popularity

The dude was a massive cuck. His Tumblr gf was getting BLACKED all over town and it took HER of all people to show him a video of her blowing some black dude to finally break up with her. Pathetic.

Spoken like a true Sup Forumslack. But seriously go back

let me guess, your gf fucks niggers all the time, and you're 100% okay with it. spoken like a true cuck.

thanks for confirming it

no, it was you who confirmed you're a fucking cuckold. so fucking mad lmao

Where is all this anger coming from?

>brandon get downstairs now, were having breakfast
>but mooooom

>Where is all this anger coming from

I'm not the one calling everyone a Sup Forumsack
>le basement memes
this is sad.

how are popping xanns for spoiled rich kids? they're cheap af and they fuck you up big style

all the party lifestyle is chasing dopamine. no different than the neckbeard chugging mtn. dew

I was never a fan of Lil Peep but i will gladly trade his death for yours.

This. Depression is not real.

kill yourself.

93feetofsmoke

Not if you are a rich white dude

Where is the anger coming from user? You can tell us

stay mad you lil bitch. the guy had no talent

soundcloud.com/lovesongsforsarahparker

is this a new meme im unaware of 2nd time ive seen it today

>from the guy in the other thread.
Yeah right.

i still can't believe he's fucking dead
the peep posting in the last months were really obnoxious but he didn't deserve to die this way in a such young age
i don't even like his music but the dude had a big potential to make good music in the future

this, to be honest

>It's exclusively for spoiled rich kids
Xanax is the alcohol of the 21st century. It's cheaper too for the same feeling of fucked up and without the hangover.

He was the peak im afraid

lil nigger