Millennials are literally destroying the planet. If you were born after 1980 YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Lazy, unmotivated...

Millennials are literally destroying the planet. If you were born after 1980 YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Lazy, unmotivated, not having kids, still living at home, not in a relationship, I could go on and on. Why are you like this?

>pic related: yfw you find out millennials can't read cursive

Attached: IMG_8570.jpg (383x383, 27K)

In this economy?

If op was born before 1980 and is still using Sup Forums, there is no way he can judge other people for anything

According to harvard "43% of work martyrs were Millennials, compared with just 29% of overall survey respondents. Millennials were also more likely to want to be seen as work martyrs than older workers; specifically, 48% of Millennials wanted their bosses to see them that way, while only 39% of Gen X did and 32% of Boomers"

gr8 b8 m8, 8/8

It could be worse. They could be born before 1980 and going on impotent rants on Sup Forums about the shit they don't like.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHHHHHH

Baby boomers are MUCH worse.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, lazy excuses. You could be driving Uber right now and making extra money to get your own place. But millennials have that "it's the weekend, I want to stay at the house and be lazy" mentality. I bet you still play video games too. You ever see your dad do that? No? That's why he has a house and kids, because he's a hard worker. He must be so disappointed

This is because of .

>not having kids
I don't have time for it, and even if I did, there are things I'd rather do with my time.

Your sad attempt at baiting is so obvious it's barely worth replying to. Don't you have a trap thread to jerk off to, faggot?

You know that term is just a marketing thing. Not everyone in a generation is the same asshat.

Don't throw gen x in with tide podders

Shut up you self-entitled boomer. I'm sick of you faggots pretending that you rebuilt the world and shit. Oh really? How hard was that? If you're a eurofag, it was really fucking easy to get anything done because literally any random stone you pick up from the ground and put in a nice place was perceived to be a fucking act of god. YAY WE ARAE RBEUILDING THE WORLD. fucking cunts. And if you're an amerifag then your economy literally boomed ONLY because europe's economy was fucking dead. Your generation literally was the luckiest generation in the whole world. Also, you pretty much invented cp as we know it. Need I say more? Fuck off you goddamn retards.

you wanna know what the problem is? baby boomers. they fucked the environment, they fucked the economy, and now they're old and refuse to take the blame but they're still fucking everything up.

Be me

>Born in 1981
>Married
>Have 2 kids
>Own my home
>Not behind on any bills
>Family income of over 100k
>Can Read Cursive
>Threw my iPhone away 2 years ago

What were you saying?

>every generation is luckier than the previous generation

Bait thread was good enough to get 1 post out of me

That doesn't change what he wrote in any way. Most of young people now are absolute losers who do nothing with their lives other than wasting oxygen.

Nice trips
born in -83 here got a job a home and two daughters thank you very much

Attached: auntanduncle.jpg (281x179, 8K)

I want to fix the economy? Kill anyone over 65

Millennials are people born from 1980-1996, I was born in 1997. Checkmate.

Who owns a car in this economy?

Bait

Ur mom gay

Bruh the house my parents bought for 99k is now worth 350k. Best part is that my parents make the same as they did back then, so if they were in my shoes they wouldn't live in that's house

>He was behind of it.

Attached: mrtw54ua62c72544347000000.jpg (805x421, 38K)

Typical millennial, blaming someone else instead of taking responsibility. I can tell you're not a leader just from your post. You are fucking the economy with your gas powered car and all the electricity you consume charging your phone and playing video games. There are electric cars, and you don't need video games. You're in the USA and you voted from Trump? Great, that's why your economy is trillions in debt. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM quit making excuses and own up to your failure. Until you drive an electric car, stop playing video games, work hard, and vote responsibly you are nothing but a burden on society

I had my own place. I sold it. I don't give a fuck. My parents died of cancer, and you think it's more important I have kids and a house?

This will save us all from the heat death of the universe?

Attached: 1521843732406.png (1000x1271, 1.18M)

I was born in 1981 and have tow white children and believe in the 2nd. I also have been teaching my son how to identify the anti-white bullshit going on and I am raising my daughter to be a good and respectful white women. fuck anyone who has a problem with it you raise your kids and I will mine I would never tell anyone how to parent even the weird trans parents.

Attached: 1507392651680.jpg (743x730, 150K)

Sounds like you've got some incompetent parents.
I make 95 a year and bought my own home at 26, it's not hard, it just takes work.

Nigga fuck you and your pink skin kids bitch. Your daughter will be taking big black cock in less than 10 years from now regardless of how you attempt to brainwash them. Nigger.

Just gonna brag a bit, bought my home for 800k cuckbucks back in 2003 and its now worth 3.8M cuckbucks

Attached: 1368562795053.jpg (368x456, 84K)

Born after 1980? That's a little much man. I was born in 81. I'm pushing 40 with a wife and mortage.

>I don't have time for it

That's because you're selfish and only think about yourself. You can't possibly fathom doing something for someone else. Giving your time to mentor and helping someone else YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD to grow into a contributing member of society. You're entitled, and think the world still revolves around you. Do society a favor and rope yourself. SAD.

Real estate is such a legit investment, been buying machine guns and crypto the last few years, but I'm looking to buy another place for investment before I hit 30

You're forgetting its people born before the 80s which are raising these Millennials which are soo fucked up, maybe because they're lazy parents making up excuses to blame them instead of themselves and you really confused in where they learn it from!

>37 and still on Sup Forums

WEW LAD

>not having kids

And good riddance. I actually enjoy having money to spend on myself.

>go work for uber

If you want to be in the hole, sure. There's better gigs in a gig economy then to get hosed and destroyed your car in the process, assuming you're a fortunate enough millennial to have a car.

Boomers fucked us all over.

Our current owner is 41. Just saying.

Attached: 800.png (625x626, 146K)

the only problem is that you are taxed as fuck here. so when I sell, I got to pay about 900k in taxes

Was born in ‘96 and work 50+ hours, week-in, week-out. Don’t tar us all with the same brush. Thanks.

30, here off and on since 06, the truth is you're here forever, even if you take a break.

>>You can't possibly fathom doing something for someone else

Someone else who doesn't exist? Fuck off.

I'm 32, never had kids, aborted the only one I ever conceived last year. Buying what I want for me and not giving a fuck. It's the life.

>he doesn't have a car
You must be under 16 MODS MODS MODS if not get a job and buy one, you can literally get a car for $500. It might not be pretty but it'll get you to work which you should be doing anyway

>When OP us born in same generation and has nothing else better to do on a Sunday

Op bwah haha haaa

Attached: 1385539965246.jpg (386x412, 15K)

>baiting this hard

Attached: 1521693640302.jpg (322x350, 35K)

Attached: qZufjOT.png (1024x1024, 74K)

Millennial generation is recognized as being born 1982 and later

I don't appreciate being lumped in with those pathetic fucks

32 (born in '86)
Have wife, 2 kids, 2 cars, a steady job, etc.

Does this make me superior to my peers?

Idk if you got the memo, everyone after 1980 is having to many kids they cant even take care of.

OP is a poser. He's probably in his mid-20's living with his parents as well. Do something productive today, will ya?

EVERYONE STOP BEING A RETARD

Attached: lyeV2cC.png (625x656, 57K)

>the heat death of the universe
>literally never gonna happen in your lifetime
>making excuses to be a drain on society
You are the problem.

>Born in 1992
>Living in apartment with wife and 1st son
>Both employed for over 2 years
>Still considered lazy since I was born in 1992

only because you old fuckers ruined the goddam economy and stole all the money

7 billion people on the planet, out of which 4 billion are on the 30 degree belt of the equator. Tell me again how its a "generation" problem?

Attached: tumblr_n1dc4zhnIB1rp221eo1_1280.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

nigga don't ask me to fix your computer any time soon

rt rt

How do even function? You are the scum of the Earth, opposing the peace loving creative generation of baby boomers...

Attached: 135560445.png (480x360, 156K)

Having children is cucked as fuck.

Lets be honest here, in this generation there are two categories; Generation Y and Millennials. Gen Y is composed of decent citizens and Millennials need to be gassed.

Why would anybody want to bring another life into this shitty world to suffer?

Obvious samefag is obvious

Bingo

/thread

get over it old fart

Cursive is fucking cancer. One of the most worthless things I was ever forced to learn and I haven't used it a single time since I finished school. Anyone who writes in cursive and isn't a calligrapher can eat a fat dick.

Also, children are in large parts what their parents made them. Generation X was largely treated like shit, which made us tough, but it also made people not want to treat their kids the same way. Now we're stuck with a generation of wimpy cunts who think it's a societal problem if their toilet paper doesn't have enough plies.

Attached: 1400838161305.gif (360x200, 1.09M)

Not having kids is saving the planet. Millennial s are only a portion of the earths problem. The entire population is the real enemy of the planet

I dont get this

I have a car, apartment (granted recently) and a soon to be wife. and i was born in 92' the fuck you on about gramps?

This hit way too close to home

/thread

Attached: 1492825804629.gif (625x626, 539K)

>Lazy, unmotivated, not having kids, still living at home, not in a relationship,
This is behind most millenial rage. Boomers screaming at them that they are losers for not owning a house at 18, or having a job paying 100k starting in a factory. Boomers ar ehorriibly out of touch and are completely unaware of modern day life. My grandpa managed to make a success of himself and never finished the 8th grade. It is now virtually impossible for you to make anything of yourself with less than a masters degree, which is 6 years of college at like 100k a year. Houses are also massively different in price. My art teacher lives in a really nice area, but mentioned how she bought the house in the 60's for like 20k. Same house is now worth more than 1 million USD.

Life isn't the same as it was in the 60's and 70's. You cannot get by in a factory, you cannot just buy a house out of highschool etc etc. Hilariously, most of these things are caused by boomers, who then turn around and blame millenials for it. Many millenials can't even get started in life because it requires capital to start. You aren't getting fucking ANYWHERE without at least 10k start up to get started in life. Of course, that generally is going to require wealthy parents and really not be the fault of the millenial/whatever the new gen is.

tll;dr Life is not as easy and simple as it was in the 70's and 60's, which was historically the easiest time in human history.

It's people who live in the easiest time bitching at people living in a much harder time. It's like the guy who beat a game on easy mode giving you shit for struggling on the hardest difficulty.

Attached: 1503004224079.jpg (486x479, 30K)

because we need time you assholes how do we make money and home and relation ship at 18 y old you cunt shithead retard faggot

>1980
>millennials

Dumbass

What's it like living in a house and having rich parents who had the ability to toss out 30 grand for you on a whim?

Have fun during the 50 years that you got to live while I enjoy destroying what you want to be the world then op.

Millions of years of complex evolution just to get you here, and this is what we get. Thank god your gene pool ends with your death. NOTHING of value will be lost.

If he wanted to choose something more imminent he could jusut say global warming, which is on track to melt the ice caps within 30 years, causing massive amounts of havoc and forcing numerous major cities and states to go inland.

This

There is no concrete definition of millenial.

Because our generation is permeated with self defeatism and laziness.
I've gone from abject poverty to upper middle class in 5 years with no formal education, and many of my coworkers are in the same boat.
You fail because you tell yourself that other people set you up to fail, when the reality is that the guard rails are off and our generation more than any other is enabled to succeed massively or fail catastrophicly.

Who cares though? You sound like a grandpa.

Which is why eventually my grandparents will be considered millennials. They have moved the starting birth year backwards nearly a decade at this point.

Im 52. Big house, nice car, work in IT for the government. No kids. Over the top handmade hifi. Thousands of records. Doing a cute litte iraqi woman on the side.What do I win?

its not their fault for for being raised for what they beleive is how things should be. this next generation is purely affected by the media and more. so to blame them for being what they are is hypocrital as well because one could say that people from before 1980 dont do what they should right now. Basically its not their fault.

I was born in 1981 and I'm not a millennial so fuck off

>assuming all cars cost 30 grand
>assuming my parents gave me anything
I've worked since I was 16. Took out a loan for $5k and bought a used car. 90,000 miles on it and got me to work every single day. Bagged the fuck outta groceries and paid it off in full. Not everything has to be brand new and from a dealership. Ever heard of Craigslist?

>52
>on Sup Forums

mercy...

Attached: IMG_8571.jpg (907x605, 132K)

the problem is normalfags not millennials

No, they haven't. It has always been around 80-83 to 96-2000. It's only debated by a few years. Only retards ever believed millenial=people born after 2000

What a miracle car. 90k miles nd never broke down despite being used.

The generation AFTER millennials is the real problem. The Ritalin-addled phone zombies

I was born in November 1980. How much of a problem am I? I'm kind of close to the cut-off point.

>over the age of 35
>still using Sup Forums
LOL

Most likely anything but a Ford

What website are you supposed to use after 35? Don't give me some meme about not using the internet. My 80 year old grandma and 60 year old mother use the internet more than me.