Emma Gonzalez admits she bullied the shooter since middle school, like everyone else did apparently

Emma Gonzalez admits she bullied the shooter since middle school, like everyone else did apparently...

youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Attached: 1520154474463.jpg (500x667, 70K)

Not a shocker, these kids are morons, but they are kids.....that are morons

So then shooting the school was justified?

they arent kids they are idiot teens who crave attention

Yes.

Guns are not the problem here, bullying is. If children were allowed to open carry in schools, no one would dare bully someone knowing they can defend themselves, then there'd be a LOT less bullied kids shooting up schools. It's basic logic that libs refuse to accept, that more guns equals less crimes.

not entirely but user think of it like this. Mental abuse can cause serious damage to ones mentality and stability thus causing the reaction of said school shooting. The real problem is that a childs mentality is extremely fragile and their actions caused his reaction. Guns were never the issue. Bullying is the issue.

Somebody kill her.

why are the people behind her standing in line they're waiting for an ATM or something?

how many threads are dedicated to these kids? Sup Forums is obsessed

I'm sure the media loves seeing people say that, it helps them

That’s really not subtle at all user

So you are saying woman aren't strong?

stupid spic bitch needs an abusive father.

AR-15 prices are up 30%.

Go check the rising stock prices of gun manufactures right now.

Attached: hi-lm-david-hogg-and-lve-sold-more-ar-15s-than-31262541.png (500x490, 93K)

>Americans

Guns yes, more guns in schools... No. Why aren't you guys doing something about the blatantly obvious here? Why isn't there more mental health screening for troubled kids. It's always the kids who are bullied, have serious home issues and general Sup Forums inspired autism. The schools know who these kids are, other kids do too, but non of you ever do anything at all about it. Just dog pile of and hope they don't snap...

I just don't get why Americans are shy about mental health issues in teenagers.

no, not justified. killing others is only justified in a life/death situation.
but i bet money on it that the school shooting would have never happened when these idiots had treat him better.
the bullying caused it but it was not justified by it.

this is just my theory

How many guys, typically white, lose their shit when a girl breaks up with them? No wonder women are hesitant in getting involved with such insecure faggots. Quit acting like you own them, or that they're not even people. Who knows you might find someone then.

According to this expert that was just on CSPAN from Hopkins, about 4% of all gun violence is related to mental illness.

The biggest indicator of those who should not own a gun is those who have prior incident of violence. He was saying that something like 80-90% of incidents involving a shooting, the person had a history of violent crime or violent behavior (drinking and violence, domestic abuse, etc).

Seems to me, that if you have a bunch of fucking kids bully the shit out of you for years, you're pretty likely to develop violent behavior. I know I would have snapped at some point if that shit happened to me. All you have to do is toss some drugs on top of that and you end up with mass murder. You don't need a gun for that shit. Just as easy to drive your car into their house or burn the shit down.

Yeah third year psychology major here. Day in and day out being an outsider can mess with peoples heads. Think about it all it takes is for one person in one group to say "I dont like that guy" or "he's weird" then other people do the same. The target of this can become distressed start thinking everyone is his enemy start engaging in anti-social behavior. They will be more likely to push people away who get close.

Celebrity ROCK STARS!

Attached: emma-Gonzalez-22force.jpg (600x507, 48K)

she bully him because he is white?

Prices are up to counter the loss of sales and free advertising lost.

Little fucking treasonous cunt, I hope they hang her outside the white house. Of course they caused the problem themselves.

Can someone give me the tldr on this whore and why she's on the front page in the last few days?

I guess this is the last we're going to hear about this in the press until the next shooting.

exactly, and different people try to get things changed in different ways

some people start making hashtags about #fatshame, or #slutshame or whatever

other people are a bit more direct

maybe they should start a #weirdshaming movement and stop ostracizing anyone they can't control socially

she and everyone else who bullied him should be executed

>Bitch & friends bully social outcast for years
>Social outcast shoots up school in revenge
>Bitch & friends "BAN ALL GUNS"

basically she's been reading que cards emotionally about political shit and gun control so the press is giving her a platform.

absolutely not but it was also something that would probably not have happened if she and others did not mercilessly bullied the poor atutist for years

School Shooter survivor advocating for gun restrictions or more gun laws or some bs.

It's because no one wants to label or be labeled with "mental illness". Obviously it has a bad stigma attached to it. Like how transgenders are mentally Ill. They just assume that means there bad. They just need help with there problem. Instead there told it's normal to feel confused by your biology. No one wants to adress mentally illness, and open the flood gates.

>Posted from inside his own locker

CSPAN, yep thats a trusted resource......gtfo my Sup Forums. If that is really the case then parents should be allowed to spank their kids and disipline them accordingly. but oh wait apparently thats what causes mental trauma and now its been outlawed in most states. Get a fuckin reality check faggot.

Attached: wishfulsoyboy.jpg (421x729, 261K)

Thats kind of the point. They are being lead around by adults they trust thinging what they are doing is right. I feel sad for them, but if they think im gonna let high schoolers set government policy, they are in for a fucking rude awakening.

Kids this age lack empathy and chase after popularity/acceptance too quickly.

"Ever since I was a small child I wanted to be a victim."

- El Creatura

Attached: 1521911288915.jpg (483x601, 50K)

I dont feel bad for anyone that wants publicity.

I see. Fucking loathsome bitch then. She looks like a bully too.

do this one

Attached: shoopdawoop.jpg (1200x520, 375K)

It's baffling it really is. Instead of talking to your children about stuff, it's an easier idea for most to stick guns in schools. It's a little odd.

La Creatura

As someone who loves my guns, at this point I'd be glad if every gun disappeared off the face of the earth. It's such a boring issue at this point. I'm sick of hearing about it. I literally want them banned and collected. There are too many stupid fucks who can't deal with life like a normal human.

Attached: 1512368921027.png (1022x731, 643K)

Everyone should be bullied. No one deserves to feel good ever.

which is a problem caused by society and they way it makes those things seem more important than they are. think about it, when was the last time there was a song about not being a fucking asshole as opposed to having all guuchi everything and fucking bitches?

that said saying that kids his age dont have the mental capacity to not being a fucking asshole is just plain false

Are...are you the internet?

Why does anyone listen to these kids? Since when does anyone give a shit?

Sales are insane right now on AR-15's.

Especially in the county where the shooting took place.

Sales aren't "down" at all. Not a single gun owner is going to "think twice" about buying guns because some Mexican dyke is screaming on TV lol.

This
Gun sales skyrocket after mass shootings.

This nigga knows what’s up.
Look at Chicago .... tightest gun laws in the country by far yet has the most shootings. Criminals don’t go to the gun store lol

Guns were invented by evil white people to kill brown people.

Attached: 1521711630636.jpg (1279x717, 95K)

Attached: 5dd296af1c36359c5135e12268c8d0bc.jpg (437x500, 41K)

you literally cannot say anything or discipline your children in any shape form or way without someone crying your abusing your child. Most parents today have the mindset that they just need to let their kids do what they want and theyll grow outta it. Kinda sad but this is the world we have set cuz of a few idiots that fucked up much like this bald bitch in the media and now they demand justice for their own wrong doings in the first place. society as a whole has been walking the edge of insanity for years, allowing kids to make the rules of what happens. Smack your kids ass a few times and maybe they wont turn out to be such assholes like this cunt.

>kid

So sick of hearing this come out of their mouths.

It's worse than Don lemon calling the 18 - 23 year olds who tortured and scalped that retarded guy "just some kids"

guns were invented by the chinese.

Cheech you got so young

This is OK, tough skin pussies

Problem literally solved!

Attached: 16048765.jpg (480x480, 21K)

youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs
your welcome

Exactly, instead of helping the troubled kids, you guys chose to make sure they can be properly killed when they snap.
Makes total sense to exactly no one else in the world.

He could still fire a gun by dipping his stump in super glue and using a coat hanger in his mouth to pull the trigger

We have an economics major here. Good job

Attached: 1341021361266.jpg (450x373, 126K)

>free advertising lost

i've never seen an ad for an ar-15.

MODS!!!!!!

is this legit?

>Help them out

Dumbass. They are being created and used by the same faction of people who want to take the guns. Why are there so many kids on psychotropic drugs? Why is there so much violence in the media? What is the tavistock institute? What is mkultra?

lol this young bald girl has you yanks shook, never seen so many people crying about someone

He's a nigger, not Macgyver.

Although it would be humorous to see him struggling with glue.

Attached: ariana-grande-makeup-15-500x500.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Yes, and now they are used by brown people to kill white people.

You don't?

Remember that time we saved you from Hilter you pussy?

FUCKING KEK

Die Juden is to blame, I'm sure they're behind all this. They usually are, the sneaky fuckers.

inb4 404

Same.

i wasnt alive in the 40s and i didnt realise you were russian, crybaby

Its 4chin, we are always shook about something...are you new?

Attached: 1508195741877.gif (267x199, 417K)

Democrats have an unlimited amount of money and now Sup Forums is accepting bribes so they never delete these threads

no i remember when Sup Forums were the trolls and not the trolled

and the Russian bots begin their work; "hey, it's not this problem, it's another problem altogether!"

in other news: Trolls, trolling trolls

Attached: 1499043694420.jpg (603x452, 46K)

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villian

Attached: 1513041367850.jpg (567x703, 66K)

that's definitely her.

so.... that doesn't justify the 36 mass shootings and 18 mass scroll shootings in America the past 60 days

Attached: 18.jpg (640x759, 264K)

Are you serious? I am having a hard time discerning who is absolutely bat shit stupid crazy here and who is trolling.

You're a fucking idiot and your mom is dirt leg trucker whore. Do you now have the right to go on a shooting spree? Quit making excuses for your pathetic, feeble minded adherence to some wild west code.

No, that's illegal user. Why would you say this?

Attached: 1521998738417.jpg (932x1024, 296K)

No, but it points to a cause and a way to stop it

I think you should be executed.

Attached: 1353560503010.jpg (586x438, 57K)

the beer tent was cash only

zomg

Attached: biden.jpg (1000x745, 149K)

DUM BITCH JUST MAD THAT A NIGGA GOT FED UP

ah, i get it now.

Honestly I think she's great. I love when this happens.

I bought 5 ARs prior to Sandy Hook. They were nothing special, just low to mid tier ARs and put them up on the shelf. When the 'scare' happened, I sold them for a ~60% profit.

I did this 3 more times since then and have netted close to 12k in profit just by flipping primarily ARs after each event/scare. I also branched out after the Vegas thing and stocked up on bump fire stocks. I'm probably going to make another 1700 or so after this current one.

It may not seem like much but hey it's money for literally doing nothing.
this is great. you go girl!

Attached: 1521946354237.jpg (513x558, 131K)