FUCK YOU PROPHESIZING FUCKS

Why do some of you fucks think that you can tell the future? 6/6/16 was one of the quietest days this year in the news. One of the top stories in my area was a cat getting stuck in a tree.

These prophecy threads should be moved to /x/

Same here. The fake happenings are annoying too.

I agree. Here, have some nice digits.

>prophesizing
>american eduction

What are you, new?

this is /pol and not /x
newfag

it's not /x/

it's an ISIS threat for all of Ramadan

Ramadan is a month long

Trump is Jesus
Hillary is Whore of Babylon
Babylon is world order
Syria destroyed as prophesied
Fish and animals dying en masse
Wildfires everywhere
Massive Earthquakes

What else?

the threat goes beyond Ramadan, and it goes beyond ISIS too, for that matter

>Trump is Jesus

kek'd

>goes down from his golden tower to save the world from marxism

Praise be.

It's still 6/6/2016 on some islands on the pacific ocean.Let's hope they have nukes.

I am a time traveller from the future.

Screenshot this post.

FUUUUUCK. I meant prophesying

I am from the future.
Gread habbening will occur on 31st February next year.
It has been foretold. Screencap, upboat and subscribe please.

That fb page didn't gain any followers in a year? Not bloody likely

All of those things were bound to happen though.

Constantinople burns today

Most of us will die in ww3.

>praise kek

Wildfires, Earthquakes, and animal dieoffs happen all the damn time. It's only because of modern media that you simply hear of it more.

I live in Washington state. We have massive wildfires literally every year. We have fish dieoffs every time there is a major Algae bloom. On a global scale, Earthquakes, Dieoffs, and Wildfires are common.

As to Syria being destroyed, this is far from the first or last time this will happen.

Yeah, a random PKK bombing on what is the 7th not the 6th. Nice try.

Stop believing them retard. If you guys stop falling for it then they'll stop posting.

is the cat ok?

I have never used facebook so I can't really comment on it. In the future it has been replaced by its successor the Facebook to its Myspace, to put it in historical terms you would understand. Known as "The Mindâ„¢", which is a social networking system that utilizes a cerebral interface and a democratic process in which you can upvote/downvote individual behaviors. If enough people downvote, for example, your opinion on a particular political issue then the cerebral interface will make minor changes to your brain's electrical signals that will "correct" your viewpoint.

I am considered a backwards luddite for not having an implant, but it actually helped me in the selection process for the time travelling program (long story).

Sup Forums has a really weird relationship with /x/ for some reason. Like Sup Forums is the neo-Nazi in the basement and /x/ is the weird occultist wife that brings him healing potions and hot pockets.