/nba/ general - OHIO edition

Golden State Warriors @
Cleveland Cavaliers

Wednesday June 7, 9pm EST, ABC

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/2017/06/06/nba-finals-will-cavs-try-to-change-the-pace-to-slow-down-warriors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST for NOHIO

thanks for making this.

this is the real thread, tell Larry to stop making threads 20 post before the old general hits 500

it's literally all spam. he's going to ha v a tab open with this one and when no one posts in his, he will come here and shit it up

tru

what moves are you brehs expecting your teams to make in the off season? i want my Rapties to snatch Iggy from the Warriors

it'll be expensive but it'll weaken the memes and >we get a nice defensive SF which >we need since Carroll is shit now

>Carroll
don't even mention this faggots name again. Fucking ruined my fantasy team for like a month straight. He promised me big games, but all he gave me was a bad knee. fuck that guy.

No worries. Now let's all post in it.

and he'll keep doing that same shit for 15 million dollars a year

>tfw you'll never get paid millions to watch games from the sidelines

This, though putting the subject in the subject line also helps.

GO ROCKETS

>The Golden State Warriors were so confident that they would've beaten Lebron and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2016 NBA finals if Green hadn't been suspended that in the following offseason they added the best scorer, and second best overall player, in the league to their team to prove it

Yeah, nice "redemption," Golden State. Nice "rubber match."

These finals mean nothing within the context of the Cavs-Warriors rivalry.

The Warriors will be remembered as that one team with the first ever unanimous MVP that was taken to 6 games by a team comprised by Lebron and 4 literal who's, before losing to Lebron in the following finals after winning the most regular season games in the history of the league.

The 2017 Warriors are the sorriest, most pathetic team in recent memory. It's comprised of players so convinced of their individual greatness that they've to surround themselves with all NBA talent at every position, and what's more embarrassing is these 2-bit dipshits are too fucking daft to realize how contradictory that is.

They're a fucking joke.

>3 posters pretending to be multiple people

good poste

Why would anyone do that, got lots of original content ITT

Please post the bald goat pic

>there are NBA '''fans''' who are actually defending KD

Jesus Christ, is this the !most millenial-cucked era of all-time??

What's the over/under for Game Generals tomorrow?

daily reminder that the Warriors begged KD to sign with them and harassed him all summer

The ringleader of Warriors fans here is literally Gen Z

Golden State is a dynasty, and only jealous faggots are mad about it.

Frenchanon is slowly becoming bestanon

It worries me that Silver doesnt think theres a parity issue. Before KD to Warriors, you had maybe 4 or 5 championship contenders. This year we have 2 (1, to be honest).

Either he's sticking his fingers in his ears and going lalala or he actually believes its better for the league this way.

Consider this. LeBron James, one of the most unique and dominating players of all time, can't beat this team. Not even with Kevin Love, a stretch four who's a tremendous rebounder and excellent oob passer. Not even with Kyrie Irving, a devastating guard who can break down any defense and is clutch as kobe.

Its troubling to me. If the Cavs get swept, I think Dan Gilbert raises hell

>S-see? W-we were better than Lebron a-all along! I-it's not like w-we had to add the second best player in the league to our already stacked t-team or anything!!

That will be the Golden State Warriors after they win. They won't say it to the media, but they'll say it in the locker room because they're a bunch of cowardly, two-faced fucking snakes that warrant less respect than the shit between my girlfriend's toes.

Nobody cares about your muh feels storylines. Fact is Cavs got away with stealing only one ring and now the warriors will continue to BTFO Lebron and the Cavs to oblivion. Not 3/8, not 3/9, not 3/10...

I want the Cavs to sign Westbrook

weepers leave japes

>warrant less respect than the shit between my girlfriend's toes
tell me more

It is not Silver's fault that individual teams don't know who to draft, or who to fill their team with.

Look at Cleveland. They have arguably the best player currently in the game, so to give him support elsewhere on the floor, they hired a scrub coach, three bargain-basement nobodies, and Kyrie who'd be riding the bench anywhere else.

Every other non-GSW team is basically this, but with a better/worse coach, and their best player isn't Lebron.

lebron needs to win. this league is best when it's dark skinned thug negroes dominating, not faggot lightskins

>America's Sport

>i literally share a favorite team with the worst trip on this general

>Cavs-Warriors rivalry.
>rivalry

anons keep posting this, but i dont think they know the meaning of the word..

I wonder if they would have defended LeBron jumping ship to the warriors the year he lost to them in the finals

>its not silvers fault

>t. silver posting from his Jew castle in silicon valley

>inb4 double dribble

dribble my balls lebitches

>I want to kill ball movement

Lmao lebron is slow as shit. Curry was basically walking when he blew by LeBron.

No wonder Durant is dominating him.

>KD is a choke artist who will never get a ring LE BASED GOD
>*joins the dubs*
>WAAAH THIS IS UNFAIR DURANT IS TOO GOOD STOP RUINING BASKETBALL
All of you can eat shit.

you have your own thread, go back to it.

>tfw Golden State fan

Satania a shit, hahahahahaha.

amazing defense by Kevin "DPoY" Love

fcuk off bully
i got the good guys

It's funny, because KD has never choked in his life.

He was the best performer out of all players in the 2012 finals when all of his teammates disappeared and when they lost to the Warriors last year it was 100% Westbrooks fault

You're an NBA player.

Rank in order from most desirable to least desirable, the career you'd rather have:

1. 6 rings, 6 Finals MVPs
2. 5 rings, 2 Finals MVPs
3. 3 rings, 3 Finals MVPS

This is for my Sports Psychology class.

Thanks /nba/

Your shit webms don't load on Clover, Hinkie did it better than you cherry

>blew a 3-1 lead just last year
>shot 39% in the last 3 games
>KD never choked in his life

>asking a bunch of white guys what they'd do if they were a 6'8" black guy

What school do you go to.

>These finals mean nothing within the context of the Cavs-Warriors rivalry.
This is actually something that bothers me. Why is the media pretending as if this is a rubber match when GS added someone who is the #2 player in the league and had absolutely nothing to do with the Cavs-Warrior rivalry? I understand changing the bench, but it was big three vs big three, and now that's gone. Thanks, Kevin Durcuck.

If it were me, and honestly NBA players have said this too (at least the famous ones), they'd rather have the ring than the mvp.

Of course, most players also generally show they'd rather have the fat paycheck than a ring, so who you gonna believe.

it depends, do any of these include backstabbing your 'friend" and joining a team that you were up 3-1 on? does it include not playing a guy almost like 3 feet shorter than me in a 1v1? does it include being a bitch?

The colour of your skin is irrelevant to me study as is the school I go to. If you want to answer my question feel free to. If not, don't @ me. Thanks.

> Lelbron: I don't want to slow the pace of the game down

High basketball IQ
I lold.

>don't @ me

What website do you think this is, mang.

No doubt but he completely disappeared down the stretch every fucking time while westbrook gave away the game and that's inexcusable for a super star like KD. He's grown up a lot though in that respect, can't say the same about lebald desu.

>thinking Westbrick didn't deserve to get backstabbed
If you wanna play hero ball, don't expect an MVP to stay with you.

>KD has never choked in his life.

>LeBron about to have 5 finals losses which is the same number of Kobe's, Duncan's and Magic's 5 rings
LeChoke back at it again.

Ouch.

>f-finals mvp and rings are all that matter

I guess Bill Russell is the true GOAT, cause he would definitely have more FMVP than Jordan if the award existed when he played.

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is.
It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:
Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
Play on same team as his mom's boyfriend.
Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
Lose not 1, not 2, 3 but 4 times in the Finals.
Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
Flop every single game in the playoffs.
Choke 4 out of 5 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
Zero Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game

Because the media is trying to sell this and GS fans would cry and throw a fit if the media told it straight, saying that there won't be a rubber match or a trilogy because GS pussied out.

>the chaos emeralds?

mercurynews.com/2017/06/06/nba-finals-will-cavs-try-to-change-the-pace-to-slow-down-warriors/

Oh fuck, he actually said it.

They're going to try to outscore and outrun the Warios.

hey you guys

denver.... "butt nuggets"

fuck off dooshland, we're not talking about hitler or dirk wizowski. Westbrook was carrying gayD's beta ass, and now the memes are carrying durant. Westbrook's play carried that thunder team to the playoffs.

Ellie Mayo.

LeBron would get Westbrook to use his scoring prowess for good instead of evil. Durant wouldn't speak up and do anything about it because he's a cuck. He proved this when he jumped ship to the warriors after they beat the team that was his.

My study does not imply that

>Westbrook
>carrying players
Lol, can't even "carry" them past the Rockshits.

Malcolm Obama will save the league from the memiors

Here's a little knowledge for you goons:

Lebron James is responsible for creating the most dominant, stacked superteam in the last 20 years. I'm not talking about the Heat, or the Cavaliers. I'm talking about the 2016-2017 Golden State Warriors, a team comprised of pussies who were too fucking cowardly to put their goddamn money where their mouth was and meet Lebron in the finals and see if they could beat him on their own merits, and a fucking snake that decided he'd rather join his rival than beat them.

>The Cavs hope to play faster and create lanes for James and Irving to attack the lane and either finish at the rim or open up lanes to kick out to their shooters. The problem is they’re shooting 31.7 percent from 3-point range.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA INCOMING SWEEP

>THIS mad

I'm so happy about these finals.

Finally some karma for lebeta James after he ruined the league by forming 2 SUPERTEAMS in a row.

>these players were cowards for not meeting Lebron 1-on-1

The NBA does not work that way.

It would be idiotic to slow the pace down with the way the Warriors are playing defense.

>The heat and Cavs were a superteam
user, I...

I never said they're cowards for not meeting him 1-on-1.

I said they're cowards for saying they would've beaten him in the 2016 finals before adding Kevin Fucking Durant to that already stacked as fuck team.

Their cowards because they spouted shit they had no fucking intention of backing up on the court because the moment the finals ended they were blowing up KD's phone trying to get him to join. They had NO resolve. They're literally just juvenile, prepubescent talking fucking heads.

I love the revisionist history of ledick betariders

>being this delusional
Lebeta got outsmarted by his own game because hes a one trick pony and his teams one dimensional as displayed in these finals

>they weren't
lmaoing @ ur life

Why does he became have like an absolute degenerate monkey thug on the court but go all > I have a family and kids and shit off the court?

This is why people don't like him. He's as fake as they come. MJ and Kobe were assholes on and off the court. True Alfa males. Lebron is beta.

Lebron is the goat already. He dragged 3 shit ass teams to a championship all by himself, something Kobe or Jordan never did.

>by forming 2 SUPERTEAMS in a row.
this is why i group up people into just a large mass of idiots who don't know shit about basketball. Lebron was the reason those teams were super faggot.
Lebron is THE reason this cleveland team is super, take lebron out and you got nothing but with Lebron they're a title contender, it would be the same on ANY nba team.

You faggots are soo scared of LeKing that the memes had to stack players to beat him, and even now, n the finals, they can not stop him, they are stopping his team. Lebron is, even when losing is dominating those fucking cowards.

Look at how happy curry got when he made a layup on lebron. I bet he dreams about making shots on lebron. lol what a fucking pussy. Lebron does it soo much it's nothing to him. ahahahah.

seriously shows you how great lebron is. Same thing goes for warriors "fans" they get soo happy when they get one on lebron, because they know if it was fair they would get eaten alive. Let them have their fun, us real fans know it's a false title. Lebron wins everytime.

>make doormats of Warrior players for your Halloween party
>Get BTFO

>the moment the finals ended they were blowing up KD's phone trying to get him to join.
They were talking about it long before the finials.

Don't denigrate Brady by associating him with those loser Warriors.

LEBRON JAMES

That's irrelevant to the point I'm making you idiot.

Don't compare Kobe and MJ. MJ talked trash and had a gambling problem; Kobe was a rapist. Not even the same thing.

Also MJ dominated Kobe on the court and would have continued to do so. Players who went to college > Players who didn't.

Getting your father killed is worse than raping someone.

dumb

I'm sorry your so angry.

Take this and cheer up.

LeBron carried a shit ass team to the finals and got BTFO by the Spurs big 3 "superteam" as you'd like to call it and had to drag a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs and get BTFO by the Celtics "superteam" every year before even reaching the finals. So LeBron went to Miami and made his own team because Cleveland front office wouldn't do shit, so he won two rings and entertained the thought of coming back if Cleveland decided to play ball and they did.

LeBron didn't form a team for the fuck of it, the guy just wanted a fair shake like every other superstar. KD had a GREAT team around him and had curry and the warriors down 3-1 and choked it all away. He signed with the warriors that off season. BIGGEST KEK IN THE NBA and none of his accomplishments from here on out count for ANYTHING