Topkek it’s amazing how a young girl can trigger so many republicuck neckbeard gunfags...

Topkek it’s amazing how a young girl can trigger so many republicuck neckbeard gunfags. Enjoy your guns while you still can Faggots because the police will disarm you when all guns are banned

>muh guns keep the government in check

Attached: 1B62D652-FBC4-4988-ACF4-E597E9E6E0D1.jpg (768x960, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/16/us/sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-laws-on-gun-control.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are you faggots

Sure kid

Attached: bait.gif (400x254, 1.43M)

Pretty sure the problem is she has no qualification to represent a side of an argument other than "I'm a victim." She's a scared child who only understands taking toys away as effective means. Likely bad parenting. I mean look at her.

1/10 not so gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 1521341849482.jpg (1080x1440, 774K)

Anybody else find this little Mexican dyke weirdly sexy?

In a "I want to hatefuck this chick to death" kind of way sure

Id wager shed be cute with hair, dem lips too

She’s Cuban dumbass

Attached: 1519772944378.jpg (250x250, 9K)

It's funny how only kids who can't vote take her seriously...

well after all she is a plant and media puppet

k, but she's not writing any laws, so why do you care if she's speaking?

did somebody say loli thread?

Attached: 1511070874448.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

Nice bait.
Didn't someone post her noods lol.
She's just being platformed by the left.
Guns won't be taken away.
China, Russia, even Nazi Germany said frequently the only reason why and still no one attacks the US is because there are more guns than people.

It's not the girl that is triggering people, it I the message that she is being told to give. People are using this girl as a tool to slowly take your 2nd Amendment rights away. Soon you will have no right to free speech, or unlawful search and seizure.

People look to closely at the gun thing. What people should be aying attention to is the constant trickle of rights being taken away from law abiding citizens under the guise of public saftey and order.

Attached: 1506312332278.jpg (1751x1247, 489K)

I tried listening to her speech. I thought it was pretty fair. She was a student where the shootings happened. They all knew the kid was crazy, the authorities did nothing. If we wanted to keep our guns someone should have stepped in. Thoughts?

it definitely has nothing to do with the largest military alliance in human history, nope. it's the rednecks with guns

Keep trying, sport.

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/16/us/sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-laws-on-gun-control.html

>because the police will disarm you when all guns are banned
lol, you better send a lot of police.

Attached: 1506314109182.png (1280x1280, 1.57M)

Attached: 1519827796009.jpg (974x1034, 696K)

>implying americans have a right against unlawful search/seizure in 2018

Technology and Congress killed that shit after 9/11 in the name of fighting terror

>lol, you better send a lot of police.

I’m sure they will send a lot of cops for you. Gonna need a lot of cops to lift your fatass out of that basement

Attached: 5C2E57CE-28F8-4976-8EA8-4242EBEF370C.jpg (664x497, 57K)

They're all the fucking same niggerlover. They ain't white.

I hope ur mom dies a slow and painful death

Attached: F209F89B-6C80-4617-817A-D665A57EE932.jpg (600x849, 133K)

Attached: 1500073822439.png (650x845, 387K)

>They ain't white.
Kek dude my parents are from Mexico. I was born here.

>be me
>6’3
>200 lbs
> light skinned
>green eyes

White people trip out when I tell them I’m Latino. They think I’m german or Russian lol

Little Rose McGowan (the 2017 version of Rose, her nudes were disgusting)

Remember pal first they will come for your gun, next they will raise your taxes through the roof and bring back all of those stupid regulations which will sink the stock market etc etc etc. Liberalism is a disease of the brain.

You're a retard. It's a known fact that if the US pulled out of NATO Europe would be taken like 9 year old Pakistani child bride. NATO does nothing for the US.

Almost 20% of every states population owns guns. I guess all those liberal states still have a large pop of 'rednecks'. I live in an upper middle class town in New England. I would say at least 1 in 4 people I know own guns and they're democrats.

Even worse

of course we're triggered by her she's ugly AF and a communist and being given a platform by other communists.

we need physical removal and helicopter rides right fucking now.

here's a cute white girl to offset the ugliness of the bitch whose feet you want to lick.

Attached: DakotaJohnsonYellowBikiniGirl-1.jpg (2601x3843, 600K)

You're still a dirty spic. Keep telling yourself otherwise.

he mad

Ignoring NATO, the US still has the strongest military ever amassed, so my point stands. It's not the rednecks with guns that's keeping us safe.

She also bullied the shooter all through middle school, now she's playing the victim.

As if the US would change the constitution because a few kiddies feel like it lol

The beauty of the 1st amendment in action right?

Kek you mad that I’m bigger and taller than you while I still smash white girls lol.

That's debatable, id say Russia and the US are likely tied in military strength and resources

All shitskins are classed the same though.

that's what he said so you might be right. but he's not wrong.

>white is right. Master race

Attached: EA658AAD-245F-4029-BDA0-8D323A96C063.jpg (2048x1366, 750K)

lel

I'd let her bang me

Yes

Attached: 1517276266401.jpg (450x269, 28K)

I'm sure that 280lb hamplanet is proud of you too

>rednecks
Aren't the only ones that own guns. Find another buzzword.

Fucking retard detected. Why do you think that the awe inspiring military you fantasize being raped by, had a harder time fighting in afghanistan and vietnam? It was because countries that have armed populations are not just defended by their military, but by ever citizen with a weapon. There is no conquering a nation like that without wiping them all out. That will never happen to Americans specifically because of our second amendment.

You posted this pic in another thread

We're similar enough stats but I doubt you smash white girls. If you do they must be the dregs of the trailer park that would take a niggers dick for 5 bucks. No self respecting white girl would let a filthy beaner dick near them.

Yup

Attached: 4C583DDC-222A-4A27-8FD5-9D9D86076227.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

>slowly take your 2nd Amendment rights

Repeal is not easy. 38 states need to vote yes.

wow another thread about this faggot. How about you go to one of the 10 other threads and post in one of those instead of making your own you humongous retard.

>white girls
Why do non whites obsess over white women? You can't argue with for even a few posts without a non white bringing up white women. What is it about your own that you find inferior to our women? So fucking pathetic. You're a spic on Sup Forums. You ain't fucking anything.

Attached: 1517275123380.jpg (720x725, 218K)

this has actually been happening for years. i'm going to revel in the fact that her efforts leads to nothing. just as it always had. ha ha ha. yeah like any logical adult will listen to a mentally disturbed child like her. well all forget about it in a few months any way.

>another anti-gun psy-op thread

Back to your hole, (((user))).

Attached: gun control.jpg (640x650, 95K)

Kek dude out here Los Angeles all these beautiful white girls love getting dicked down by other races. Gotta love Hollywood girls.

we're all great apes in the end

Non whites consider white women the ultimate prize of life.
>LA
Yeah, you're definitely a fat beaner who chases around 56% mutts and thinks they're white.

LOL look at this Billy badass. You're a joke and a half. You and every other gun loving faggot.

>mfw waiting for niggas to try
>mfw these are the same people calling police fascists

Attached: 1516845745455.jpg (460x562, 77K)

i hate republicucks, want to take thet guns just to humiliate them, but she is a bully.

Are you retarded? The gubment ain't taking our guns you stupid faggot.

Topkek sure kid

Attached: 1F9DB6D0-D6F9-46E7-A8D1-868D36D36DAB.jpg (800x479, 51K)

i like dicking down other raced girls too. whats your point, that humans like having sex? wow your a fucking genious

And this post contributed.. what exactly? Lol

Topkek sure kid

Attached: 1517383972359.png (650x1005, 993K)

Kill yourself, libtard.

>white is right. Master race
This is quite true. Whites are the best looking race, both male and female. I'm sure I don't need to quote Roissy's interracial attraction stats to show this; it's a universal unspoken truth.

We are also the tallest race and age the most gracefully. (inb4 Asian women - they go over a cliff after menopause.)

We are by far the best at war, with only the Japanese ever being able to give us a challenge. We show a calmness, coordination and skill on the battlefield that must seem supernatural to lesser races. A few white adventurers, pirates and trading corporations literally conquered the world, some parts of which (e.g. India) had tech parity with us, without the European home populations and governments even noticing much what was going on. Against some races, such as sub-saharan blacks, one white soldier is worth hundreds of enemy warriors.

We invented everything worth inventing, unlocking near magical technological powers incomprehensible to non-White savages, and enviously imitated by high-IQ but less creative races.

Europe and North America, especially the forest and mountainous regions, is the most beautiful homeland of any race. I suppose other races could see things differently, but I doubt it - seeing as Europe has repeatedly been the target of attempted invasions from the east for land. White buildings, houses, streets, gardens, our general built environment, must seem ethereally clean, spacious and beautiful to the lesser brown races.

White languages are the most musical and expressive, and have the largest vocabularies of concepts, adjectives, synonyms, connotations, emotions, etc. and we have the best and greatest quantity of literature and art.

I could go on.

>fat beaner

Beaner yes. Fat Nope.
>6’3”
>200 lbs
>firefighter
>automatic pussy magnet

Attached: 1517279551537.jpg (680x881, 183K)

LMBO Sup Forums fags are int total meltdown over one little girl with a shaved head

CLASSIC

all woman are the same on the inside. dead and cold. so fuck em' all hard.

>Hollywood girls
Just because she has an agent has been a background character being exploded in a scene for a tv show on PBS doesn't make her a Hollywood girl. Get a load of this retard talking himself up.

>Lying on the internet
AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516941150143.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT!
>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT!

>he lies on Sup Forums all weekend to make himself feel better about being a fat turd.
And by "firefighter" I'm assuming you mean scrubbing the firey shits off the sides of toilets at the mall.

Attached: 1517279757600.jpg (650x654, 52K)

LEL

Shhh, don't spoil it, liberal media has whipped left wing snowflakes up into such a frenzy over this girl and here crew that when nothing whatsoever happens to guns half of them are going to need to be institutionalized. The other half will probably have to be put down lol :^)

>BE TIDES FOUNDATION
>POST TROLL THREADS ON Sup Forums
>SCREEN CAP RESPONSES
>GIVE TO MSM
>MSM ATTACKS CONSERVATIVES

Literally what is happening right now. Check the news.

its so true, that other races hate us for it. but its also sterotypical, and racist. i just want everyone to know that im better than them regardless of skin color.

Attached: Bender_Bending_Rodríguez.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>Crying about Sup Forums on Sup Forums

Attached: 1489337490725.gif (129x150, 73K)

LOL MUH SHAREBLUE BOGEYMEN ARE OUT TO GET US

lol

Keep crying, no one cares. lol.

Attached: trigglypuff.gif (202x244, 785K)

i remember when i use to samefag

>pic

That guy needs a medic for his eye problem.

Rationality against your trolling/psy op.

Stay mad about it.

Did I upset you? Redneck is what I meant, so redneck is the word I used.

>BOGEYMEN
If that's what you wanna call it, it's got a new face monthly.

You're a dumb nigga

>ITT
racism and prejudice are the same thing

I can tell you're not from Tides, because they are instructed not to respond to any post containing the words "Tides Foundation".

You're just a shit-tier poster. Not even a broke college kid getting minimum wage to post this.

They see their own inferiority, but instead of improving, they simply wish to destroy what they cannot be so they aren't reminded of what they are. A lot of white hate stems from this. It's also called envy.

all humans are shit in my eyes.

>implying the roughly 5M soldiers, marines, sailors, airmen, and state/local/federal police in the US would actually stand a chance against 100M armed citizens.
Guess you didn't pay attention to history class, eh, Dougie Dipshit? Vietnam, Afghan-Russian war, the list goes on.
It must hurt to be that fucking stupid.
The police and military are outnumbered more than 20:1.
Besides, you actually think military and law enforcement personnel would follow an unconstitutional order en masse? A few might, most won't.
Keep up the shitposting though, it's super effective at making new gun owners and spurring existing gun owners to purchase more shit.
Good going, kid.

This is known. Rollin down route 1 every day having some dirt herder shoot at he every few miles just to slow my patrol to a crawl. But as haaj says America has the watch but we have the time.