Have you tried to live with monocular vision? (Sight in only one eye.) It seems like it's quite fun

Have you tried to live with monocular vision? (Sight in only one eye.) It seems like it's quite fun.

Attached: rar.jpg (570x381, 19K)

>It seems like it's quite fun.
It does?

you lose your depth perception idiot.

My cousin was born with only one eye. He used to play videogame a lot, so he had a convulsion, hit his head and died.
It seems like an interesting experience tho

Attached: E58F5A7A-04C7-4656-8EF1-087EB30371B6.gif (1080x1080, 505K)

I can learn to live without having depth perception, it isn't that bad.

I lost vision in one eye, I wouldn't call it fun but it's not terrible. Not sure why you want it tho.

then why don't you. get an eye patch and start bumping into people on the street constantly.

Are you retarded

Attached: 1521880913646.jpg (562x720, 57K)

It's not that I want to have vision in one eye. I've got a serious obsession about it and I think I should seek some mental help for it. Literally every day my brain tells me the same thing that I can't have two eyes, I need to have one fucking eye. What the fuck is my problem here!?!?

You have BIID

Do obsess over double vision? Does it piss you off?

Sounds pretty odd

You do and you don't. If you had binocular vision beforehand, your brain uses size and distance to calculate approximate positions of stuff.

I've even tried to enucleate my own eyeball just so these thoughts in my mind would stop telling me that I can't have two eyes, I must have one eye.

Body Integrity Identity Disorder( BIID) is rare psychological condition that causes sufferers feel like a limb, or limbs, don't belong to their bodies.

sounds like biid

It's not going to go away. You'll feel that way fir as long as you have two eyes. Unless you purposely remove/blind one

I'm partially sighted in my right eye, have been since birth. For ages the opticians just thought it was a lazy eye so put a patch over the good one in the hope the bad one would get better. Unfortunately, the nerve endings in the back of my eye are deformed, and would never heal. I walked into 15 lampposts before they figured that one out

That's what I was trying to do to get the negativity out of my head and I think I'm going to go through with it. I will try it again.

Before you do anything look up BIID on YouTube. There's a woman who needed to be blind and shit blinded both eyes with drain cleaner. She doesn't regret blinding herself but she regrets the method she used.

How painful is it to remove an eye? I'm going to try and do it myself.

Idk man it's not something I would do on a whim. I'd do some thorough research before hand and really confirm you have BIID before doing anything.