The epitome of liberal comedy

>The epitome of liberal comedy

AHAHAHHAHAHA - HE'S DARTH TRUMP, GET IT!?!?!?

Why are trumplrinas so easily trigerred?

>only laughed once last night and it was when Gerald tells the trolls "you don't know my fucking wife!"

I would be totally fine with it if they took two weeks off and restructured what they want the plot to be

I wish they'd go back to making fun of libcucks and SJWs

This season has just been god awful

Stop it. You can't keep trying to excuse any and all criticism towards South Park failing at humor as people being "triggered". I'm not American, I think Trump is a moron and this episode was godawful.

Not actually watched any of this season so far but the clips I've seen look like they're just pandering to lefties.

because they care about something deeply and work to protect it

are conservatives the most triggered people on earth? it's like a competition between sjw, pol and wahhabists to see who can have the most consistently obliterated booty

unlike the left?

Not really pandering to leftists, just more insanely obvious anti-trump stuff.

Comparing a politician to Darth Vader isn't funny or new even if you do it about Hillary Clinton (who I dislike).

>I haven't watched it but I'm still triggered
lol
a homeland for white children?

And it's not funny at all, they just really hate Trump and decided to went about it through the show.

they hinged it on a clinton win

it was already meh, after trump won it went to the shitter

naw it's just not the same

>a homeland for white children?
nationalism vs. globalism

so why do all the triggered conservatives ignore the fact that hillary was portrayed 100% negatively this season as well

I thought liberals were crybabies? why are the conservatives crying like little bitches in this thread? please try to hold your tears for a few seconds and explain, thanks

no the left are sheep being controlled by the jewish globalist pedophile cartel. that's why all the universities and newspapers publish liberal propaganda and don't report on hillary being in cahoots with isis to destroy america

Parker and Stone are staunch conservatives, asshat.

That wasn't really funny either.

Maybe because they aren't triggered after all and just think this season sucked regardless?

Libertarian actually

so conservatives want to end globalism? how exactly? we have trade agreements with the entire world, trade is the source of the majority of the countries wealth like all advanced nations

>world is barreling towards globalism
>americucks rely heavily on imports
>WALLS TARIFFS TRADE SANCTIONS I PROMISE IT WILL WORK

lol yeah that's why one of them raises his wife's son

Is this really it? Is South Park now forever beyond any criticism no matter how shit they become, because whoever dares to say it's not funny is a triggered conservative or liberal?

OR talk about her freakout when she lost and how she started cussing everyone the fuck out and throwing shit at her staff
Or how he got in a huge argument with Bill blaming Come when it was really hers and her campaign managers fault for not focusing on the rust belt and gambling on minorities and sjws

And look what it got her

Anyone who's actually been paying attention to South Park knows that Trey and Matt are fairly in the middle when it comes to politics, a bit more right leaning in fact. You were all laughing about how they BTFO'd SJW's last season, can you seriously not see your hypocrisy? You hate SJW's because they whine and pass judgement on everyone yet this is EXACTLY what you people are doing right now, you will fall on the very sword you're claiming that the left did this election.

huh, really made me think..

>dude literally Hitler lmao

>it's a 2 asshurt #Dildo4Hilldos sit in a thread and respond to every post until it gets deleted thread

Oh this again.

You people really don't understand this conflict at all, if you think it's a trade thing. Holy shit no wonder you guys lost

South Park has been shit for quite a long time now

But they showed him as literally Darth Vader not Hitler, what the fuck are you talking about? I thought we liked the Empire

Show really went downhill since it got political

>>world is barreling towards globalism

Brexit won

Trump won

Globalism will be a dying footnote in our history.

>have you sucked his dick today?

why not Sup Forums?

Why are trumpfags have such victim compleses? Their candidate is a clown and yet when treated like any other politician they whine.

The creators of South Park are conservative, numbnuts.

not only is that retarded, but trump protectionism is meant to bring back industrial jobs that were lost to automation decades ago. it doesn't matter if we have tariffs to compete with chinese laborers because our machines already produce more cheaply and efficiently than the 3rd world peasants republicans think our workers are competing with

Let them fetter in their ignorance user, they're so far gone that short of their candidate coming out and calling then all scum they'd never see the light

Happens in every thread. I blame r/got.
Remember to berate them every time they show up, they will leave eventually

Makes sense, shows and comedians seem to be clutching at this whole election shit for material and it's getting pretty desperate and boring now.

I'm not even American, I don't care.

How often do you faggots have to repeat this "hurr durr why so triggered though??"

see

>here's a strawman image your argument is invalid ha ha

>economies focused on international trade will be a footnote
lmao you people really think our major corporations will accept revenue devastating trade barriers? please be reasonable

>wow this joke is old and tired, South Park really isn't funny anymore
>OMG WHY ARE YOU SO LE TRIGGERED

But they're not even "using the election for material", the creators are just really anti-trump and super frustrated so they pathetically went.

Didn't they already do a Darth Vader joke with Chef?

of course it's a trade thing? what do you think globalism is? what are you talking about? industrial workers?

Not really, but you only complain when they're making fun of you and your boy. You didn't complain last season when they made fun of SJW's and there was literally no shift in quality between these two seasons.

>of course it's a trade thing? what do you think globalism is? what are you talking about? industrial workers?
omg

>don't make fun of my god-emperor REEEEEEE

grow a thicker skin you faggots

Tons of shows did Darth Vader jokes already.

I'd say this is closer to the truth. I thought a few bits were funny but I think the bigger problem is they are trying to weave this really long narrative about the ideologies of the left, SJWs, the right, and the alt-right, but the election just threw a kink in their plans that they weren't even remotely prepared to deal with.

Maybe they should just go back to stand alone stories, or two episode stories, instead of trying to write this huge epic, which is obviously not doing too well. Unfortunately they're kind of committed to finishing this thing up at this point, so I expect this season is kind of a wash at this point. Better luck next season.

Anyone who denies the Canadian Trump episode last season was one of the greatest south park episodes ever made needs to leave this site immediately

People are realizing there is a lot more to life than just wealth and things

I'd gladly go without chinese imports so we can avoid living packed in like the chinese

I try to be impartial because Im not even American, but shows, and the MSM as a whole has an ever increasing leftist/liberal bias and their prescence dwarfs that of the "alt-right" or whatever the new term is. When we see shows that tell them to fuck off, it's a breath of fresh air. Few shows are willing to do that, but those that do always seem yo revert back to "LOL DRUMPF VADER" "ITS THE KKK AND THE REDNECKS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM, AND WE ARE TOTALLY THE UNDERDOGS OF SOCIETY"

Fuck sake, Im only happy Trump won because it was a total fuck you to these people, but go ahead and say Im just as bad blah blah blah and watch the 99% of media that reinforces your worldview.

>you can't complain about X if you didn't complain about Y

Got me enrolled in Thinking 101.

The whole point of South Park was that it gets written just before air so it relevant.

This season they clearly planned ahead with a Clinton win and had this whole Garrison story planned to end a few episodes after the election, with Garrison going back to normal.

Now they have written themselves into a whole. They cant keep the Garrison stuff up for 4 years. They will have to make Trump take over at some point, the issue is they have no clue how.

also it's connected to the star wars nostalgia how people want to go back, and Trump is a symbol of this nostalgia of when america was "great". So within the show trump is figuritively star wars.

The part where Garrison told PC principle that becoming president was his fault was very on point, can we all admit that?

>You said I was a racist and a bigot. Well now Im the President

Like what theyre doing with Cartman and Butters. Like what theyre doing with Gerald.

Election plotline is pretty fuckin weak. Don't really get the whole Bruce Jenner thing. Was funny with Garrison walking around telling people to suck his dick though.

>Globalism will be a dying footnote in our history
literally every country in the world aside from a few failed african states and north Korea is heading towards globalism because we know that international trade and fewer barriers have modernizing effects on an economy. if you think the world's largest economy (all the companies) that makes it's wealth through trade is suddenly going to shore up and wreck it's own markets in the hopes that GE will replace some robots with human workers you're completely detached from reality.

Actually lots of people were making threads saying last season was shit, especially the way it ended. The whole sentient ads thing was dumb as fuck. And yes, there was a very clear drop in quality from last season to this one.

They have no plan what they are doing ever since Trump won. This is their Plan B, their original storyline where Hillary won might have been witty and funny but what we got sure as hell isn't.

>hahahaha liberals are so triggered
>WHAT THE FUCK! Somebody made fun of Trump and my ideology?!

Pathetic

have you americucks already ordered your smog-masks for when trump ruins your air

not a joke btw, he's literally going to ruin your air and turn US to fucking China air quality, enjoy that shit

No I hate SJWs and leftists because are destroying European cultures and nations

Global trade is fine, global immigration is not. Europe proved this beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you take in a bunch of foreigners with no assimilation plan, no plan to teach them the languages they need to get jobs, no low skill jobs to fill, no industry they can work towards supporting, no proper housing, etc. etc. etc., you are headed for an unmitigated disaster.

Anti-globalism is more about having strict immigration laws (like Canada does...) and not so much about total isolationism.

>They cant keep the Garrison stuff up for 4 years
They can, they're just scared to
Honestly, since Garrison first became Trump, I wanted Trump to win just so that they'd have president garrison
It boggles my mind that they never even considered how awesome it could be

wow nice argument friend. so what do you think globalism is and how do you think it relates to the economy? I'd love to hear

LA is still a smoggy shit hole - so what the fuck could Trump do?

You're implying that you're complaining about the quality of the show, yet you didn't start complaining until they made fun of you. You like the show as long as they affirm your views, is what I'm saying. The decline you perceive is subjective to you, because the show hasn't objectively become much better or worse these past couple of seasons.

>Harambe AND Star Wars jokes

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Contaminated water in Flint Michigan happened under Obama's watch

keep repeating it some more, maybe it will become true if the same strawman is being repeated a 100 times ITT.

>they didn't even have the balls to say Harambe

And not a pepe in sight, shame

so you think trumps going to just throw up a tariff for Chinese goods and that will somehow get corporations to revert from automation and hire workers despite the tariff having no impact on the cost difference between automation and americsn workers? is that what you think?

you have no idea how worse it's gonna get do you

LIBERALS GETTING BTFO AS USUAL

It worked for you people

I feel like leftists love projecting their "thought" process onto others
It's the same old jokes fucking everywhere. It's like being called racist or bigot or whatever buzzwords are en vogue right now, i've heard that shit a thousand times already, It's getting boring.

get a grip you depressed loon

That was definitely good, but it was a single shining gem in a sea of mediocrity. It's still better than The Simpsons but South Park is losing its luster. Next season will probably be better.

>boo hoo! why isn't Sup Forums my hug box like Sup Forums, people shouldn't have opinions different than mine

This better, pal?

>South Park failing at humor

I laughed a lot during that episode and enjoyed it a lot so I wouldn't say it failed at humor. Granted I'm not american

LET ME TELL YA, POLLUTION UNDER TRUMP IS GONNA BE YUGE

This literally is disinformation. Automation will reach that point in ~30 years, but it is not more efficient to have automation than cheap foreign labour at this point.

Either way, industrial jobs aren't coming back. The real issue is that fact that a very small number of families and individuals own a majority of the world's wealth, and so dictate global policy because of that. Their policies are so obviously aimed at crushing nationalism and breeding out the white man, but poor blue-collar jobs are not going to fix this wealth disparity. Would that a dictator, some Caesar would come to power in the States and seize these international financiers, seize their wealth and re-invest it into infrastructure, healthcare, etc. The megarich have to be crushed before they crush us.

>I am a triggered faggot
lol

I agree with you, but a main point I disagree with liberals on is that nothing should be done about it. It's a terrible shame to see proud working towns turn to ash because chinks offer slave labour

>treated like any other politician

we are not just going to forget all the shit the media said and you leftards parroted

every propagandist from NYT to TYT said the sky was falling and racist, so you just have to suck it up when we tell you that your schtick is old and wrong.

>all climate change accords gone
>bring back the coalmines

YAY TRUMP, you're all literally gonna die from air pollution

LIBFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER???

oh no I was le troled

this. they fuckin nailed it.

all i remember during last season was everyone on here enjoying it for bashing on social justice warriors. now that politics is a hot topic, everyones pissin on it. is it really just trump supporters gettin butthurt? also, if you took this election seriously, you dont need to respond.

Hey, it hasn't bothered the Chinese at all, it's gonna be great.

Neither do you. You're just a hysteric moron who thinks he's much smarter than he actually is. Much smarter peaople than you, the actual elite who runs your country, wallstreet etc thinks Trump will do just fine, which is why the dow jones is at an all time high.