This is the crowning achievement of 20th century music

This is the crowning achievement of 20th century music.

Shut up, Miles.

Hot Rats is better

>music
>good

Nah, Bitches Brew is way better.

Hot Rats isn't even the best Zappa album

Jazz for rockists
Jazz for progfags

sextant is better

>Hot Rats isn't even the best Zappa album
this

I didn't say it was, I said it's better than Bitches Brew
Good job, you're slowly starting to figure out what jazz fusion is

I do prefer this to bitches brew desu

on the corner > bitches brew
though i agree bitche brew is the definitive album

Oh cmon you really think HH is as good as Bitches Brew. BB is a ficking magical experience; nothing even remotely sounds like it. HH is jazzfunk through and through.

Sup Forums is such fucking cancer. Hot Rats isnt anywhere comparable to BB or any of Miles great works. Its fucking pathetic to see rockists try to talk about jazz.

Mind you, i've heard and played more straightahead jazz than you probably. The only thing BB takes from rock is the guitar tone. The rhythms, format and style is far more associated with funk and latin jazz than jazzrock. Jack Johnson and Emergency! is Jazzrock

When you state an opinion on music, that alone makes it effectively untrue.

This. People are comparing stuff that isn't even the same genre.

I NEED A

>Jazz fusion and jazz fusion isn't the same genre
Alrighty then

>bitches brew
>not the complete on the corner sessions
what is wrong with you people

AHH a fellow jazz aficionado among the sea of low-brow rockists. I doff my chapeau at a gent of discerning predilection and a fellow admirer of the summit of audial intellectualism. Oh thank Carl Sagan I was gifted with a modicum of refined taste after being cursed to exist in this putrescent cesspit of a generation

its good. not the best though.

what does the shitposter mean by this

>being this intimidated by jazz

HERO

It's probably the best "summary" of 20th century music, a combination of thenew genres of jazz and rock that emerged in the 20th century

I do not expect a cro magnon such as yourself to understand the complexities and nuances of le musiqe negre. To the uninformed it sounds like musicians playing scales at random and a different song on each instrument, to the gifted it's comparable to what the ignorant cretinous masses would call "God" the record player is my "church" to which i am an unashamed zealot

>thinking any electric Miles album is anywhere near as good as any of the second quintet albums

Greatest jazz fusion album coming though.

>HH is jazzfunk through and through.
That's why it's so damn good though

>Jazz purists

were you bullied by somebody that was into jazz in high school or something

radio is better