Okay Sup Forums I already drank 4 beers and for every double in the thread I will drank another beer...

okay Sup Forums I already drank 4 beers and for every double in the thread I will drank another beer. Let's do this shit boyos! (Pic unrelated)

Attached: lockehastinydick.png (512x448, 19K)

OP will also particitpate. Let's drink until I'm dead.

gay do a live stream of you drinking and playing a game

Disgusting alcoholic

Attached: 1519797958901.jpg (399x400, 15K)

I'm way to gone for that

YAY another bee, thanks user

*beer

Anyone got some s/fur? This can DOUBLE as a s/fur thread too

Here;s a story of me in the 3rd grade
>be me in 3rd grade
>teacher: "user, go solve the equation on the board."
>me: "I can't."
>teacher: "Why not?"
>me:"I have a boy problem"
>teacher:"Oh yeah? Well get up, boy. You heard me.
>I get up with raging hard-on. gils laugh at me.
>teacher's eyes locked on my pants,

I also have a humiliation fetish. Anyone want to make fun of my pathetic drunk life?

c'mon faggots I'm pathetic, make fun of me, get my 4" dick hard

I said come on, you little pussies! What, you too scared to poke fun at the pathetic closeted drunk? Tell me about how you boned your girlfriend last night - I was drunk then, too. That ought to boost your ego or whatever.

YAY another beer, keep 'em coming

I am a disgustig, immoral, perverted man with nothing to life for. I once sucked a man's duck for weed.

Okay, if nobody's interested then I'll just talk to myself.

>Hey Steve, how's today?
Same as every day, faggot

>What did you just call me, boy?
A FAGGOT! You're a fat, worth;ess FAGGOT postong on Sup Forums wjen most men your age are out making money! You're pathetic!

>Okay

dude relax. i'm on 12 shots of vodka. you might need help too. i suggest you find a local hospital that might give a shit. the last time i went they booted me out and told me to go to rehab. look for a detox program and stay there for about two weeks. if i get dubs i want you to drink some water.

Attached: 290402347.gif (419x455, 492K)

YAY another one!

I am no position to drive to the hospital

Besides, alcohol is all I have left. The antidepressants have left me with anhedonia, so I can't feel happiness anymore. All I can feel is being drunk and worthless. If I were not such a coward I would have killed myself long ago.

die faggit

rr

rrr

roll

Still waiting on the s/fur. ANother beer and my boner won't work,

Stop trying to steal my thread, bitch

dude i have anhedonia and agoraphobia. you can still function. the antidepressants didn't work for me either which is why i keep drinking. i'm not saying you're weak i'm just saying maybe you need help. you could always ask someone you know for a ride. talk to people. you're talking to people now asking for an excuse to drink. it's ok to reach out. i've tried to kill myself at least three times and i'm still here for some fucking reason. to be honest you're probably doing better than me right now. i believe in you. don't kill your liver.

Attached: 1502294991352.png (575x446, 169K)

Well no shit I need help. But I don't WANT it. I'm going to go sit on the porch like a retard for a few hours and happily wave at the passersby, none of whom will ever know of my pain,,,

As you wish

>happily
bullshit you're happy. don't lie. you just said you have anhedonia. i know it's hard and you may never feel happiness but you can still live. be as bitter as you want. i think i have like two friends left and they both amazingly still care about my situation. i have an abscessed tooth and need a hospital. and yet i sit here drinking. don't be like me. you're only on beer. get some water and someone with a shoulder to cry on. like i said i believe in you. maybe attend some AA meetings. i've been thinking about the meetings myself but everyday i wake up i shake and sweat. if you drink too much you could get some serious withdrawal.

Attached: 1511386673036.gif (670x589, 1.89M)

ITT a couple of Sup Forumstards get alcohol poisoning!

Pretty pathetic dub count so far