We should start going through the homes of liberals and calling out things we don’t think they should own because we...

We should start going through the homes of liberals and calling out things we don’t think they should own because we think it’s too scary or too dangerous. We should start with their cars because cars kill more people than guns, and their phones so they can’t offend other people. Also their kitchen knives need to go as well as their fridges because food makes you fat and unhealthy

Attached: 0088800E-0733-499A-B424-A8A52E983259.jpg (2500x1667, 275K)

You'd be laughed out of any house for using that retarded false equivilence, liberal or conservative. Just a heads up.

I forgot to add violent video games and movies with guns. Liberals don’t need that either

Can't wait for that Nazi fuck to get knocked the fuck out.

You and me both brother

>that pic
Wow, this cunt is loving every second of it

This fag in pic is a glory grabbing grandstander. He's a big homo .

Future hitler.

Can't wait for his 15 minutes of fame to end. Sick of his false outrage and quasi celebritdom.

World most punchable face.totally lovi g the attention.

Needs his face punched in.

God I’d love to fuck his bitch ass up after he turns 18

>you dont need that horse dildo and 3 foot long buttplug you damned libby sissy, thats amoral and you will hang from the rafters.

Attached: z.png (612x664, 142K)

>they are crying that guns kill so many
>cars kill far more people
false equivalence* how?
if they wanna save lives, then going after guns is like pissing on a forest fire.
if they REALLY wanna save lives (and not just fuck with the 2nd amendment so they can move on to dismantling the rest of the constitution), they'd be marching against mcdonald's and shitty automakers that knowingly install shitty brakes or other critical components.
but that isn't the case is it?
they don't give a fuck about life, that's just a convenient pretense and a nice way to mask the real objective : curtailing civil liberties and initiating the destruction of the constitution.

this is a pretty dumbass fuckin argument, even by internet standards. You must be a Fox cultist.

hah.
the fist in the air?
is he one of the black olympians competing in front of hitler? or is he just some faggot using his dead "friends" to advance a political objective.

Attached: david hogg is a fucking fraud.png (500x572, 141K)

The one major difference being that you actually need a license, registration and proper training in order to drive a car.

hes hot

How is it a dumbass argument? You’re basically saying we’re not allowed to own these because it frightens you. And I’m telling you that you shouldn’t own a car because you might get into a wreck and kill someone else. That’s a perfectly valid argument

Actually, the major difference is that this country wasn't founded on the right to own a car.

But driving a car isn’t a constitutionally guaranteed right, owning a gun is because it empowers the people instead of the government

>The one major difference being that you actually need a license, registration and proper training in order to drive a car.

Yeah, and we have that for guns up here in Canada in the form of a PAL (Possession Acquisition License). Still doesn't stop the RCMP from harassing the very people they themselves said were okay to own guns while doing absolutely fuck all to stop actual criminals.

I'm not saying this guy needs to be taken out, but he needs the shit kicked out of him. As well as the individuals paying him for his bullshit.

This argument is stupid, but if people think that the government won’t pull this shit then they need to read up on imminent domain laws, which allow for seizure of property if it’s deemed good “for the people as a whole”. Basically it’s a giant “fuck you, you’re not as important.”

Imminent domain is one living embodiment of totalitarianism. So the solution is to let people experience it.

Find where these people live and find a way to justify turning their property into a public-benefit park or facility. Then they’ll understand what totalitarian confiscation is.

Guns are made for killing. Stupid redneck

Sometimes there's sensible limits on certain rights for good reason. For example, you can't yell fire in a crowded theater when theres no fire, despite your right to freedom of speech. In a similar light, maybe we should make it harder for lunatics to get guns, because we seem to be the only country that really still struggles with this.

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive

Guns are for home defense and keeping the government accountable, stupid city bitch

i really love how someone who they refer to as "soyboy" and "limp wrists" triggers alt-right snowflakes so much. he must be doing something right.

Attached: 543243.png (637x357, 298K)

>everyone i don't like is hitler

But would you be ok with banning cars for everyone?

if we only ban guns from democrats, gun crime drops to 0%.

so just don't let democrats own guns. then remove all gun restrictions from republicans.

it's a really simple solution. and it takes guns away from teh people that want guns taken away. win win win. everyone is happy.

Attached: DarkTV.jpg (975x1300, 218K)

So sport and recreation are completely absent in your point of view, or did you just choose not to acknowledge that? Guns and cars are to some people as Legos and Hotwheels are to kids, dude. They're hunting and personal defense tools, and your statement was libcuck level at best. Also, don't lump all rednecks as stupid, they're pretty damn smart with shit that doesn't have to do with computers, and the ones you'd probably want on your side if shit hits the fan. If it works, it's not stupid.

No, and I’m not okay with banning ARs and AKs either. Whats your faggot point?

>We should start with their cars because cars kill more people than guns

you also have to get a state-tested license before you're allowed to drive a car. it's almost as if we should apply the bare minimum of standards to deadly objects before handing them to complete dipshits.

It's hilarious though. American's used to put on this "bad ass" act about how they had guns for if the government ever militarised the police. Then the US government started giving them old army gear and dressing them up like SWAT teams (even though they have no real training). The "bad ass" guys crying and saying it was stupid to except them to go up against that.

They should give up now. They failed years ago.

Even if you were a Democrat, you could still lie and get your hands on a firearm, and then get paid to lie about everything and fuck it up for everyone anyways, end up on the news, and anyone with a level head would get labeled as a murderous nutjob and go back to square one. Even if putting on your ID was a way to filter them out, that can still be changed too.

Ban cars if you want, I'd give up mine if it was needed. You think I'd be willing to live in the sewers with my car just to prove a point, with no modern living standards or internet?

Screw that take it.

You're saying you'd fight back and stay the rest of your life holed in a ditch?

They didn’t have licenses before the American Revolution and they let kids have “weapons of war”, why should that be different than now?

Of course I forgot, liberals took over society and fucked up families and the Christianity-based system of morality

Attached: 25D9EF63-DEA4-4E5C-9675-D53AADA089E9.jpg (480x270, 50K)

Thats typical of Sup Forums where the fuck were you yesterday when the protests were happening? sat on the internet looking at traps. Sup Forums has become as pathetic and ineffectual as the world it spits bile and fury at - on a messageboard. This place is becoming just like social media, a bunch of angry little idiots scared to actually do anything sitting in a little bubble talking to similarly minded scared idiots and getting fed back largely what they want to hear while achieving nothing.
well done

You’re painting a very black and white picture because you’re saying either you own a gun and live in a hole or you don’t and you’re “normal”. I guarantee I make probably about 3 times as much as you, I consider myself pretty successful, I work in a liberal workplace and in a liberal city and I also own a shitload of guns including “assault weapons”. You can’t conflate “rednecks” with gun owners like that

Welcome to the most autistic positive feedback loop in the history of feedback loops.
>hurr durr muh guns
>muh freedom
> DEY WAN TAKE ERR GUNZZ

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT!

>They didn’t have licenses before the American Revolution and they let kids have “weapons of war”, why should that be different than now?

in general fathers made sure that you knew what the fuck you were doing before they let you use the family musket, and you weren't going to commit a mass-shooting with it anyway because they were muskets and not modern rifles

>Of course I forgot, liberals took over society and fucked up families and the Christianity-based system of morality

this is just fucking stupid

Yea its stupid because liberals suck at logic and reason.

Why are you trying to prove yourself correct by listing your achievements? How does that prove you're right?

If the scenario you portrayed was about to happen, anyone that resisted would pretty much be a fugitive. You'd lose your job, house etc. You are a criminal and will be forced into hidding.

I don't understand how you imagine continuing a normal comfortable life whilst being the target of a manhunt.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

If you needed Christianity to be a moral person then you’re an autistic sheep who shouldn’t have a gun because the only thing that separates right from wrong is a bodiless talking head in the sky. Get yourself checked, schizo

no it's stupid because that claim isn't true

Australia has already done this.

Attached: 1444288236536.png (2892x1316, 1.98M)

Why would I be the target of a manhunt? If they decide to confiscate guns from people I think my job will be the least of my worries, and everybody else for that matter. America collapses and individual countries are formed from the heap of smouldering ruins

This isn’t a debate about religion but Christianity has shown over the centuries to be an effective deterrent against immorality. The puritans used to put people in stockades for drinking and dunked adulterers, I’m not so opposed to that.

But religion isn’t the topic here, it’s guns

It's not a bad idea. Start criticizing and berating everything they do and claim it is offensive or inappropriate. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine.

Aren't we talking about banning cars?

You are assuming everyone would fight back. But let's be honest, living your current life without guns woud stil be better than a fallout situation
Most would agree, I mean go into a hole and live there for a week. This is your life nw.

It’s not even guns dude, it’s morality and ethics. It’s what the collective whole can agree upon as being societally acceptable. Which right now is pretty split between
>take their guns
And
>we’ll kill if you touch our guns

Let me ask you this, if some cops go into your house and rape your wife or daughter, would you be pissed about that?

doesn't matter. democrat is just the label for today. in reality, democrats have precise mental behaviors that can be checked for.

for example, democrats want to enforce their morality on others. they play the victim. they have soy bodies.

you can predict with 99% certainty a democrat with simple physical and psychological tests.

so take away their rights to guns.

then if they want to own a gun just make them do a 4 year tour of duty in the military. make them buff up, stop being pussies, and stop being victims. at that point they are republicans, so they can be allowed to own a gun again.

Attached: RobertaMurgo_2.jpg (2000x1333, 600K)

You'd rather give up your mode of getting around and right/ability to fight for yourself for fucking Xbox live and a memory foam bed? You don't get out much do you?

Sure, but what can I do about it? Even if I killed all of them, I'd be a mass murderer and get hunted down and killed anyway.

Are you saying you believe this will happen if your guns are taken from you?

pictured: a buff manly republican who doesn't want to force his morality on others

Attached: tirade.jpg (692x384, 40K)

I guess I could see that point with metal behaviors. Even if they were lying, they're going to slip up at some point. Depussification. Make it optional, and a requirement to own a boomstick

Also for electricity, running water and basic human necessities.

I have no problem taking the bus.

You'd live in a ditch just to keep your car?

See that ties back to doing the right thing, something men these days have abandoned. They were willing to give up their lives for the ones they loved, no matter what the cost was.

Yea you’d be hunted and probably killed later, but I sure as hell would rather go through that than see my loved ones violated. That’s the difference between a conservative and a liberal.

There's no telling if it could or not. You're already disarmed, so resisting isn't even in their list of worries, if they wanted to do something shitty. You'd be like a dog coming from a shelter. Don't know if your new owner is going to lock you outside in the cold and fuck you in the ass when they feel like it or if they're going to feed you and treat you like family. Cops already have a chip on their shoulders and some are straight up dicks and bullies. Not all, there's a good amount of decent folks that leave law out of confrontation to just cut people some slack or just try and mediate a situation.

are you honestly this stupid? I mean really, are you?

you're not going to lose your guns because they frighten anyone. you're going to lose them because they were designed to kill people - as opposed to the other things you might name that, while have the potential for danger, are designed and built for another purpose. I cannot believe that, even with the piss poor education this country provides, that you actually believe what you wrote. if you do, god help us all.

instead of yelling "my rights, 2nd amendment!!" you should have been for reasonable controls, unfortunately, gun nuts - who are basically afraid someone will come and hurt them - have resisted any reasonable regulation and the crazy people outflanked you. your passion is strong but your numbers are not. prepare to turn in your weapons because you were too childish to understand adult responsibility.

you fucking autistic mother fuckers are pissing the rest of the country off. yeah, I know, none of the people you know feel that way - but that's because you hang out with people that feel like you do. could you get hundreds of thousands of people in the street to defend your rights? no, no you couldn't. now you're just so incredibly stupid that you resort to yelling on the internet. good luck with that too.

You say this now, while comfortably positioned behind your computer.
If it really did happen getting a new "unraped" wife would at least cross your mind.

We are the rest of the country

Attached: F8E5CDBF-2EA1-4998-8B3B-20E4F57FA366.png (720x456, 112K)

Who said anything about living in a ditch? Even if that were the case, basic survival shit as well as folks lumping together to create a different community is still a possibility. There's a such thing as generators, there's fuel everywhere and you can MAKE water filters from shit laying on the ground. Not to mention people have motorhomes and scrap metal in their back yards. The people that would be in the situation you're describing are welders, farmers and Carpenters. The way you're talking is like some post-apocalyptic dystopia where people are killing eachother for a can of dog food inside half demolished buildings.

You have your history confused. The Black power salute was in 1968 in Mexico City by John Carlos and Tommie Smith. Jesse Owens beat all the white athletes in the 1936 Berlin Olympics, which was viewed by Hitler.

Wow you’re a real work of art. What in God’s name has liberalism done to people

Guns wont get taken away, ever. Try harder AUTISTIC FAGGOT

the level of right wing triggering is real.
how many of these threads are there now? 20???
>yfw

Attached: reee.jpg (960x639, 194K)

Quick question, you believe either of these situations is possible if your guns were taken?

And to answer your question, yes, probably, you would keep your guns and live in a ditch?

Their next mainstream plan is arming themselves to protect against “right wing extremism”. I’ll pay $1,000 to anyone on paypal if I’m wrong

you are unbelievably stupid and should have your internet privileges revoked. just stop, you make so little sense you're causing yourself to get all worked up.

Yea you don’t fuck with my rights, cunt. I’m going to own AR-15s and AKs and there is not a damn thing you can do about it except cry.

Attached: 64890D87-C194-45D1-9CBC-8F90B448A8D8.png (640x852, 272K)

his entire arm is as thick as his wrist

Cunts like you are the reason I hate saying I own guns

True. That's why they are such a great deterrent.

let's not start with the hillbilly - smart, just not educated bull shit. build a fucking rocket then redneck - one that actually goes in the air and lands where you want, not just some bullshit that blows up wherever. if it's really just sport and recreation then you wouldn't mind leaving your guns at a shooting club and locked up for safety.

you and I and everyone in the world know this has nothing to do with sport or recreation. it has everything to do with frightened men who are afraid of bad people hurting them. because you literally spend thousands of dollars on the equipment to make you feel safer and realize you are really never going to use them in that capacity that you then turn to sport and recreation. jesus you fucking people.

You are a target of a manhunt, what do you expect they'll just leave you in your house?

Again, most of the people would surrender, omfortable living is too ingraved in modern society.
If you joined a group your living standards would still be equal to Indians living in slums. You might have survival tactics but even those aren't meant for long term living in the wilderness.

I applaud your resilience, but you are taking the situation too lightly.

did you know that most of the world does not allow you to build a car that is designed in a way to be purposefully used for killing either animals and humans
it also requires a license to get one and keep using it in public place, so that people who are unfit to drive don't end up doing just that abusing vehicles for this

curious how your own examples pretty much expose you as a retarded faggot

Give it to me then.

>democrats want to enforce their morality on others. they play the victim
Are you serious? Honestly, who is playing the victim here, really? And are you really going to tell me that democrats enforce their morality on others? So republicans don't? With their evangelical bullshit. You can predict with 99% certainty what a democrat is with what? a physical and psychological test? I can predict with 100% certainty what a fucking dumbass looks like. A person who can say everything you've been saying is 100% a dumbass. Congratulations. You're dumb. Does that make you feel superior?

Attached: inigo knows youre full of shit.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I dunno, put them on solid ground and stopped them from thinking we're some kind of superheros ready to dominate a post-apocalyptic world.

What would you do tho, I want to hear your scenario, curious how it differs.

>hello, I'm a victim
Seems like you're the one doing the crying here, lol. Want me to get you a tampon there, honey?

Attached: shaq-yeah-right-face.jpg (319x320, 39K)

anti-liberal discourse is just as cringey as anti-conservative discourse, god this is cancer.

I do and don't. I live on the edge of skepticism, and I think it's because I like to observe from an outside perspective. If something happens, I'm not surprised, if it doesn't, then something is going as it should. Me personally, I could live with my guns in the wild, I know what I'd do and how I'd do it. I don't believe every cop out there would kick down our doors to fuck our 15 year old daughters and cousins with guns pointed at our heads making us watch and not be able to do anything about it, but I don't trust anyone that wears a suit, and anyone that wears a uniform being commanded by a person in a suit. I believe it COULD happen, therefore I'd rather die in a puddle of blood and brass than let someone determine my fate and right to be alive and happy or at least content. I also feel that those extremes are a bit far-fetched, and also, just as likely won't happen.

>b-but what about knives?!
let's compare a killstreak with a knive to that of a modified automatic rifle firing into a crowd
but also there are laws on what sort of knives are permitted in civilized countries, who'd have thought
>you can still build bombs!
and it is illegal and often enough the government does get to track you when they find you purchase the ingrediences to build one
it's often just political decision by higher ups to let the attacks play out for their propaganda to say "we need tighter security", even if the available is more than sufficient
and those just happen to be the same guys your kind is voting for

>liberal tears
i took the liberty of checking out how much conservative tears there are atm. right now there are ten active threads of conservatives crying over two kids disagreeing with them.
you pretend you're a tough guy, but we both know you're just a crybaby that's scared someone will take your blanky.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (936x923, 234K)

nigga. the rest of the developed world has strict gun laws, grow the fuck up you dumbass. no 1st world country has more death from guns muherica fuck.

Well I stick with God, guns and good beer. Nothings changed with me, the only things liberals care about are “change” and they force others to care too using threats, coercion and intimidation. Thats what pisses me off.

Liberals have gotten themselves wound up in a knot

>ITT: whining gun owners

Attached: tom cruise laughing at you.jpg (800x450, 59K)

oh man, the right wing nut jobs think they're all tough guys and shit. that's fucking hilarious. first off, there are many, many more of them than there are of you. second, there is nothing you know, have done, or ever will do that makes you inherently stronger or tougher than anybody else. you imagine that all city dweller are weak and soft. that makes you stupid. whatever you know, someone else can learn. whatever you can do, someone else can do it better. if you think that where you live or who you vote for makes you the bully on the block, then you're just a sad little boy who will be very disappointed on how your life is going to turn out.

Attached: 1501267687216.jpg (960x960, 79K)

Stop playing their games! Stop seeing this country as Republican vs. Democrat. It is what the government wants. A country with an us vs. them attitude is easy to manipulate and control.

Instead we should be rising as one people against the failures of our government as a whole.

How long do you think you could sustain yourself literally living in a cave? With limited ammo.

Also how do you explain other countries without guns, where cops don't march in your house and rape your wife?

Is this only possible in America?

you want to overlay that map with population counts hillbilly?

sure kid

Blah blah blah blah blah
Jesus just shut up.

Comparing fully automatic weapons to anything besides fully automatic weapons...

Why are you so fucking retarded?