>having children

enjoy throwing your life to the bin

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
time.com/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/

atleast we have white births

>cumskins are dying out
Holy shit, nice

whatever lets you sleep at night Cleetus DeShawn.

*had

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Your parents did it,poor them

Thats really low
wtf spain

Mixed births

why would you ever have more than one kid ...?

1492 was a mistake in many aspects.

because siblings fight and toughen each other up

not in the PC culture now they just kiss one another and exchange kind words...

brother tells his only sister

I really wonder why France is so much higher than Spain, Italy ans Germany ;^)

If i wuz kang id literally make it illegal to have one child. those are the worst human beings look at chinas little emperors. literally a crime against nature

the only acceptable options are
>0
>2
>3
anything above 3 is too much, anything below zero is sandy hook

Get fucked white people. Everyday thousands of us flood in europe, this isn't an overstatement, this is really happening. Yours school are already at least half non white, we'll get rid of every single last one of you cockroaches.

Cherish your youth, the future will be painful for you

cause of the refugees m8

>kids
>aware of culture
>PC parents
>competent enough to control their kids

oh lmao ye that's true RIP france

iberian fertile race

Seriously, because cull.
Some kids might die, some might be shit...
I plan on having 3, at least one will not be a retard or run in front of a car drunken and will pass my DNA on.

>already overpopulated countries should increase their birthrates and further throw their quality of life in the shitter
Superb meme, very popular. The real solution however is to stop importing brown people, kick the current ones out, and finally endure 10-15 hard years of the elderly as they die off. Then you return to a better, more sustainable population level where you have more land, bigger living space and better quality of life. Perfect to raise a healthy family. Why Sup Forums thinks the solution is unsustainable growth just out-breeding each other like insects is beyond me.

Mexishits

>already overpopulated countries should increase their birthrates and further throw their quality of life in the shitter

Oh, Jewjewjew...
At least right here you literally throw your life away if you do not have kids.
The system is build on kids paying for their partens when they are old. So at least when you retire around 70 you will maybe have some nice years left.
If you do not have kids, you literally work all your life just to live your last fucking years in poverty. Well done.

>what are savings?
>what is superannuation?
Try taking some personal responsibility. Your reason is why I stated "endure", because those years will be trying. They will however cause the country to return to a better ratio of age groups and set conditions for new families. If Europe continues as it is you can look forward to most of the population raising kids in small apartments.

yeah but you know how that whole parental thing goes you either end up forcing yourself to inauthentically love all your children equally or feeling guilty as hell for loving one more than the other/s.

You can say you'll be the exception but that's only until you become a parent of more than one.

>what are savings?
Have fun saving money for 10, 20 or maybe even 30 years.

>what is superannuation?
This is what I meant with system. No child pays money for his parents directly.

French women have 1,8 children per women shitskin have 3

But it is still highter than you :)

Yes Hans that is traditionally what people did before such social systems that relied on youth to prop up their own greed and laziness. My own grandmother lives on her savings. Superannuation is just systematic personal savings, taking away the hardship of the above personal responsibility from idiots by making it mandatory.

this pretty much.
Throughout my life I could with almost 100% accuracy guess whether a person was brough up without siblings by their behaviour.
I guessed wrong literally once.
They're all self-absorbed pricks.

lol are continentali even trying?

why not four?
imo it would be optimal to have two sons and two daughters because
>each kid knows what it is like to have a brother and a sister
>if one dies you are still over replacement
>increase odds of having an exceptional kid
>can disown the increased chanced bad egg and still be over replacement
>each gender would have a rival to compete with
>mom can fit them all in a sedan if you don't go with them which can potentially bail you out of tons of shit

High testicica