Ah good day, I'll have a copy of the new Kendrick Lamar album please sir

Ah good day, I'll have a copy of the new Kendrick Lamar album please sir.

Do you have it on Vinyl? that's the superior format you know.

Thank you sir, keep the change sir and a generous tip, so sorry for slavery.

Mother and Father didn't let me listen to music growing up, I'd wait until late at night to watch BET at a barely audible volume and found out that black people are so much cooler, and we exploited them for thousands of years. I hope that one day I'll be accepted into a black family, not as a husband or father to any beautiful black people though (it would be racist to pass on my genes)

sir, you can't bring food or drinks in here

Imagine still hating rap music in 2017

Imagine being this out of touch with your generation

>rap
>music

pick one.

Imagine considering this shit "your generation"

>tfw like rap music but not the kind everybody else likes

Translation "It's popular so therefore it's good! i've never had an original thought in my life"

I don't hate rap I'd just rather listen to something better is all. I'm sorry if that upsets your tummy

>Imagine being this out of touch with your generation
I'm glad to be out of touch with my generation. I don't want to live a life full of hedonism.
I don't even want to imagine what it must feel like to turn old and realize that one has wasted their entire youth on completely useless and self-destructive activities instead of trying to improve oneself.

Like posting on Sup Forums?

>suddenly Sup Forums is full of mature adults who dislike rap

Curious

I don't have much time to post here anymore, but if it weren't for a guy I used to chat with who posted here, I probably would never hate gotten interested in music, so yes, posting on Sup Forums did have a positive effect on my life.

>imagine being this out of touch with your generation
Where do you think you are? I don't understand/know about anything that anyone my age likes at this point due to introversion alone.

i dont relate to rap music because im white and unsympathetic to black people

It's also full of immature toddlers who dislike rap

hey guys isn't it great that summer is finally over.

that isn't correct.
Obviously not all black people exemplify rap culture, perhaps you'd be more sympathetic towards them if criminal thug culture wasn't the status quo and perpetuated by edgy moronic teenagers buying music about being a worthless degenerate

I'd love hip hop if it wasn't based entirely on doing karaoke versions of songs by much more talented black artists from proper genres or shitty barebone loops. I'd also prefer it if the lyrical content wasn't so egocentric and vapid. Kendrick is cocks.

this

You rapists are the worst fucking people. You'll get yours in the showers

therapists
the rapists
coincidence? I think not

Same.

>music defines generations
Imagine being this out of touch with reality

Rap was gen x you historically illiterate faggot. Straight Outta Compton is 30 years old.