Turkish firm caught selling fake life vests - they soak up water - for refugees at sea

>In the chilly, rough waters of the Aegean, tricky under the best of circumstances and downright treacherous in a flimsy migrant boat, a life vest can make the difference between life and death.

>But for the unlucky refugees who would have bought roughly 1200 life vests being manufactured in Izmir, Turkey, that was a false promise.

>The vests were fake, according to Associated Press, citing Turkish reports. They were made of a material that becomes heavy when soaked and would have caused their wearers to sink.

baka.com.au/world/turkish-firm-caught-selling-fake-life-vests--they-soak-up-water--for-refugees-at-sea-20160107-gm1jb2.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/07/does-it-get-any-sicker-a-turkish-firm-has-been-selling-fake-life-vests-they-soak-up-water-for-refugees-at-sea/
baka.com.au/world/turkish-firm-caught-selling-fake-life-vests--they-soak-up-water--for-refugees-at-sea-20160107-gm1jb2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally, some Turks we can trust.

I guess not all turks are that bad.

I don't know how to feel.

Do brown people not know how to back float or something?

you can only do that for so long, especially if the sea is rough

Brown people can't swim, the whole "longer limbs, smaller trunks and low IQ" thing again.

>back floating in the high seas
American every... Wait, it's the mediteranean, how are they managing to fuck it up in what is a massive lake full of garbage ? I hope they sell even more of these vests.

It wasn't a manufacturing mistake. Those magnificent bastards

I thought shit floats? Really makes you think.

i dont know why this is so funny

I got long limbs, a small trunk, a big junk and can swim very well, sand niggers and niggers are just too fucking retarded even desert animals swim better than them.

Blessed turkroaches, trying to protect the rest of europe, like a firewall

Some people can not float. When I was a kid I would sink like a rock no matter what. I'm not sure if I can now or not though since I've gained a beer belly... and a belly or any fat is what floats.

These are some based Turks that made these sinking "life vests".

I'm surprised I haven't heard of this idea on pol before. Brilliant.

Well it makes sense that Erdogan would try and crack down on people preventing migrants from reaching Europe.

every animal can swim better than them

Turkey can poo in loo.

Down right brilliant

I'm brown and have been able to swim since I was 4. My mother rarely made good decisions in regards to my upbringing but she felt that was a skill that I needed so I'm thankful for it. All the sand nogs on the other side of the world need to get their shit together. Or not, I mean I'm not opposed to Posiedon claiming these morons.

Nah, you're just too stupid to understand how to hold air in your lungs to change your buoyancy.

-(European way of) Life Preservers-

These are good t*rks

Hope they make it out when Putin invades

This, you take small quick breaths so your lungs stay full and buoyant.

>tfw drown-proof

Why don't you Europeons offer turkey a deal for entrance to the EU. Turn back all the migrants and stop the Arab annexation of Europe and you get a 1 year trial membership. It can be revoked at any time if the terms are not kept and it will be decided at a later date to extend for another year based on the success of their performance. you guys need a solid buffer zone now

>They were made of a material that becomes heavy when soaked and would have caused their wearers to sink.

Roaches doing ethnic cleansing?

>allowing a country of 75 million muslim shitskins free travel in the EU

Really throwing fuel into the fire m8

>chilly, rough waters
>Aegean

>In the chilly, rough waters of the Aegean
Only sandniggerrs could fuck up so bad that they drown in the only sea without a tide.

Ayy

It's not even cold...
It's a lukewarm sea with no waves ever, yet they drowned.

Why bother, it's not as if Canada has water in a liquid state anyways.

lol based turks.
You'd think shitskins would feel right at home wearing vests that cause death though.

Fake story from a satire site that gets posted every few weeks. And you fall for it every single time. Every time. Getting trolled by a Turk with the same troll over and over again until the end of time. Truly you are the master race.

holy shit

The welfare is always greener
In somebody else's state
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Ahmad, it's better
Down where it's wetter
with your dead family.
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

>turn back the arab annexation of Europe
>turn in the turk annexation of Europe

Oh shit they're actually deploying underwater mines.

Sup Forums should be funding this. More fake vests should be given to 'refugees'

Dead migrants are fucking hilarious to think about, though.

I was referring to the 700 migrants currently feeding fishes.

>baka
literally "idiot" in jap speak

Its a trick, create a bridge of sunken shitskins then they can just walk into europe.

>Sydney Morning Herald
>satire

I wish

>dat canadian liberal education

Today on NPR the liberal propaganda machine they were saying the roaches cant spread

they fear water

BAKA and guardian both have stories about it. i don't think they're satire

It's not like they're human

>select all images of bodies of water

oh yeah it changes s m h to baka. i meant sydney morning herald

allah bless those turks, they are doing the right thing

i wish there was some filter for gb muhhameds like you

It's third hand reporting. "citing Turkish reports" - fancy name for the turkish joke site it originated from.

I suddenly like the turks again

old news

still not a reason to allow them in the EU

Canada has an insane amount of lakes, straya.

During the war many people waited for rescue at sea using this technique, some for days at a time.

k

>this wouldnt make publicity and open the borders even more when shitskins drown

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/07/does-it-get-any-sicker-a-turkish-firm-has-been-selling-fake-life-vests-they-soak-up-water-for-refugees-at-sea/

You can do the 'dead man's float' for as long as you want. It's literally like one of the first things you learn in swimming lessons. Not to mention it's even easier to float in saltwater, they just panic like sand noggs who have never seen open water because they come from the Godforsaken butthole of the Earth.

Can we get a kickstarter for these fake life vests? I know some are saying this story is fake but this is a brilliant idea.

Not all turds are floaters, user.

Kek, little mermaid bantz.

top Kek

This

I've started training early (football, basketball gymnastics, later martial arts) and I'm quite heavy because of muscle development. Never been able to float.

you should've taken swimming lessons instead

s m h wordfilters to BAKA

The Sydney morning herald is a mainstream newspaper.

>Aegean
>chilly
It's like 20 degrees Celsius during summer.

No they panic because theyve never bathed before.

You better learn how to when your country floods in the next 10 years

baka

you must be new

OP, did you change baka to baka in this URL??

Are you reading aussie news in hope that you'll become better at shitposting?

That link doesnt work

Fake as fuck

>Hurdurr muh 1 in 3 women are raped in America

Where in the living fuck did she get those statistics from? That doesn't even happen in Africa.

...very nice, Turkey.
Very nice indeed.