Hello Sup Forums, I need advice...

Hello Sup Forums, I need advice. I'm a 22 y/o virgin who recently decided to never cum again unless someone else made me do it. Problem is, I can't get grills. Grindr is a different story though, I'm attractive enough to get good looking twinks. However, I'm not sure how gay I am. I beat it to traps constantly and love dicks, but anything masculine (besides the dick) turns me off.

TLDR Should I lose my virginity by banging a dude's butt?

Attached: 1504855986881.gif (320x345, 1.62M)

Wow, OP is big gay

Doesn't really matter, I guess.

If your goal is to just fuck, then yeah.

Go for it op. Who gives a fuck if you're straight or gay, doesn't matter anymore. Fuck whoever you want.

Attached: IMG_1181.jpg (1024x576, 169K)

sauce

I know but I'm terrified of an awkward experience where I can't get it up or something

Not the guy you replied to, but I wouldn't worry about that. I thought the same thing awhile back, turned out to be great.

At the same point tbh, if I ever have the balls to go through with it I'd just look for "first timers welcome" in their profile, p good odds they won't be a dick if you wind up having to bail as long as you are up front about it

Even if you bang a dude's asshole, you'll still be a pussy virgin.

Attached: IMG_3179.jpg (2448x2448, 1.36M)

Most guys doesn't when it's the first time with a girl either, many has hard time because of pressure, talk for longer time to get "horny" for them

No matter who or what is sucking your dick, it's going to get hard period.

Attached: IMG_1278.jpg (683x1024, 71K)

Tight, that's the advice I was looking for desu

>i put my penis in a hole therefore im superior

good god, can't get much cringier than this.

No problem, my friend. Best of luck to you.

This

As long as you like it dude. Go for it!

Attached: MindlessIncomparableAdmiralbutterfly.webm (480x848, 776K)

is that a guy?

Are people gay bc they can't get grills? Damn, that's fucked up...

damn sauce?

isn't this Lovebird94?

need source of it user

Agatha Lira.

if you beat it to anything with a dick, regardless of what he's calling himself, you're massively fuckin gay dude. Even worse, you're in denial about it.

Here's a idea for Anons in a similar predicament as Op here, but not wanting to totally fag-out. Go down to your local jail and look up female inmates in the jails computer system. Take down info and write a girl a letter explaining that you're looking for a girlfriend. If she's not interested, ask her to pass your info on to her cell mates. Offer her a care pacage for her trouble. Should get a response in no time.

Yes, that is exactly the deal.

The hell

By the power of Sup Forums, I command OP to cum now!

Attached: =1468807182270.png (700x600, 11K)

Yeah, user. GENIUS!

Trans girls are just going to be happy you didn't decide to murder them, so if your cock doesn't get hard just finger fuck them and try again another time.

gonna need sauce on that

where to fish for trannies?

I actually knew a woman who did that with the male population of the state prison in Baja California halfway between Tecate and Mexicali. That's a long way to drive for a fuck, but she got off on it.

If you have the money just find a hooker. And if you're still in college I'm sure finding a hook up there isn't too difficult.

I honestly don't know. I just meet them a lot by being one.

I was going to try using craigslist to get paid to fuck dudes, because I heard that worked alright, but apparently that isn't a thing anymore.

Kek

Location? Potential client here

Backpage maybe?

Middle of nowhere Pennsylvania

Is that still up and working?

Yup, up and running

Gotta kik? Far but hard to find a good provider and i can travel

there are a lot of guys out there that would be willing to stick their cock in a wide variety of warm wet holes, but you choose not to because you have to make a choice......

Here's a question..... How would you feel kissing a guy? How would you feel kissing a girl?
If you'd rather kiss a guy then you're gay dude..... being willing to stick your cock in a dudes ass seems uber gay, which of course it is, but that's more to get your cock off than it is about your attraction.... I personally won't go with a guy because I'm not attracted to men sexually and it's the thought of kissing a man that makes me want to almost puke

amytheerotichorror

See, this is getting closer to the root of it for me

I want to fuck warm holes - don't actually care if it's attached to a dick or not. But I don't want to rub on the dude's body, or be sexy/intimate, or god forbid kiss. Hell with that shit - not attracted to masculinity at all. Traps/fem twinks: hell yeah, but only because there's little to no masculinity punching me in the face.

In the end, it's just using another fucked-up human to masturbate my seed into.

yeah exactly, that's what I was asking... well then you have to ask yourself if going to the dark side is where you want to go... If you're willing then go for it... i'll tell you from personal experience, anal can be gross and smelly, especially a man ass... ur best bet would be to find someone that will just suck your dick

No, lose your virginity by getting your butt banged by a dude. It's much more fun being the sub.

Some people, some will admit it and for some it happened so long ago that they're in denial. They get groomed or groom themselves. And some people are just plain gay

Code? Can't find that name. Different guy btw

Nvm ignore this

I mean, unless you're being manipulative I don't really see a problem with 2 people fucking and nothing else

name pls

I wasn't saying there was a problem with it, if that's the choice you decide to make.......

I am however, saying that anal sex with a guy can be gross, it's not always like the movies... it smells and there's a strong chance you'll get some mud on the helmet... it's disgusting... so i recommend oral sex... do wtf you want, but me personally, i hold out for pussy/females only but that's just me... do what u want

>anything masculine (besides the dick) turns me off.

Same boat bro. don't know if I could make it through fucking normal looking dude. Would like to fuck a real femm trap or very femm twink.

Wanna something that torques me off?

The lack of actual traps. I'm an actual faggot, so there's that, but I mean seriously. You are talking to a beautiful woman, she really wants you to fuck her, but there's a hitch...she has a penis. Just this gorgeous womanly looking thing with a gorgeous meaty cock. That would be fucking fantastic. But you know what you get? This shit, but non-ironically.

Attached: typical.jpg (306x306, 25K)