Was replying to some guy about Benzema before 404

Was replying to some guy about Benzema before 404.

Here's some stats of last season liga between Fatzema and the best player in the galaxy, the ballon d'or, Cristiano "tssuu" Ronaldo.
I don't even bother compare with other's team 9 because they're too far below, specially in

Considering
- Cr9 had 6 penalties scored and missed 3 (vs Rico, kameni, rulli), wich ABSOLUTLY boost his stats.

- CR7 shout 5.6 per game, Benzema 1.89 per game, lowest than any other 9. This alone make a huge difference. Cr7 should have 3 times more goal/minuts, yet he was behind.

-CR7 play more forward and as a 9 than Benzema who isn't often in the axe. Cr7 isn't really a classical winger.

- Cr7 play with the second team vs low teams, wich help his stats quit a lot. He play more games and more minuts, never get out.

- Benzema is more of CL player.

Give up of the tsuu pill. Take the blackmail pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xltJCTVE53c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>15/16

Cristiano doesn't fucking do anything we all know this, the analysts know this, Sup Forums knows this, his son knows this. He's a fucking goal poacher and nothing else. That's it.

What the absolute fuck

>muh stats

American tier.

Benzema should thank Ronaldo for winning him a bunch of CLs.

List of players who did more this season than Ronaldo

- Kroos
- Marcelo
- Ramos
- Casemiro
- Benzema

what a surprise

>doesn't mention modric

fuck off, now I have to reply to you

youtube.com/watch?v=xltJCTVE53c
this is benzema's career in a nutshell. why do you think his role now adays is to link the attack together by laying the ball off to Ronaldo or Marcelo? also, your statistics are from last season.

>what are goals?

It's harder to create than finish

Must be why Barca created a bunch of chances versus Juve and couldn't finish one

They created less than Madrid. Madrid has lead Europe in chance creation for 4 years now

bullshit

Benzema should be in the bench of real. Isco, James, Asensio are better than him. He slows dramatically the attack of the team. Morata scored more than him playing 30%, Isco almost catch him goalwise in la liga.
>MUH PASSING
who cares, he should try to score more, he his a talented player but a terrible 9 with almost no character.
I wish Flo sell him instead of James. Unfortunately is not going to happen.

That's a good deflection, but it doesn't address your initial point.

Anybody can get tap ins, not everyone can create them like Modric and Kroos
Chance also plays a part in it. Buffon and the defence played far better in the game

>chance
You're still not backing up what you said. If anyone can get tap-ins, then why did Barcelona get a total of 0 with arguably the best front 3 in the world one of which is arguably the best goalscorer/playmaker?

It's not hard to 'create' if you've got a madman driven by his own narcissism determined to get on the end of every single ball put into him. He makes the creators' job 10x easier. Look at the nothing chance Modric 'made' for the 3-1 which Ronaldo scored as an example.

you're making shit up. individually the most difficult thing to do is finishing, that's why is the most handsomely rewarded, creating is only difficult in the sense that it is a collective effort, but the individual actions needed for creation are infinitely easier to do than finishing
>inb4 passing is harder than finishing
fuck off

I think you miss understand. A good tap in requires a good creation. I'm saying the good creation of the two-part process is the more difficult part

>Look at the nothing chance Modric 'made' for the 3-1 which Ronaldo scored as an example.
Good point. That ball was headed right towards Bonucci and had not Ronaldo ran there in time it would've been cleared. It was an obvious last attempt cross by Modric to hopefully make something out of nothing. Yet it's so easy?

Why don't you just field 11 tap in merchants then?

>A good tap in requires a good creation.
That's obvious.
>I'm saying the good creation of the two-part process is the more difficult part
And yet you still can't back this point up.

you're literally retarded

Friendly reminder that Benzema as a 29 years old got 51 goals and 23 assists in CL, this stat alone put him as the 3rd best player in history of CL after Messi/cr7 way above Henry, Di Stefano, Sheva, Ibra, eusebio, drogba, del Piero, Muller, lewan, puskas, gentoo, Eto'o, Rooney, Kaka, trezeguet, robben, Papin, aguero, rivaldo, giggs, Cavani, van persie, lampard, figo, lampard etc.

They never scored/assisted this much in their whole career, they get beaten by a 29 years old blackmailer.

He will finnish with 5 Cl and no one can prevent that

>its the kiwi farca autist

dont you ever get tired of being a faggot

Benzema is a shitskin who would be fighting for ISIS if he wasn't a footballer.

we like benzashit, tsu likes him a lot and says he's the best striker he's ever played with. if tsu is happy, we're happy

please keep this in the /benz/ general

This whole year, apart from the asist against atletico in CL tell me one single great (I mean decisive) game / play of Benzema. I will be waiting.

Yeah they're a good duo. Good trio before dr Bale decided to end his career and start a medical one.

Wich I like about Ronaldo is his tenacity, he always try-hard, crazy mental.
I liked the Man United one too, who was less physical but good at dribbles.

>he's the best striker he's ever played with
Rppney, Van Nistelgoy, Piguain, Adebayor, and Berbatov comprehensively BTFO by Benzemierda

His last goal vs Sevilla 3-3 in the last mintut to save the 40 game strike.

Bait. They had their moment but Rooney's last years are amateur tier.