My girlfriend never wants me to eat her out, but sucks my dick

My girlfriend never wants me to eat her out, but sucks my dick.

She has a vibrator she loves to use but never wants to put in the effort to orgasm from my dick, she just lets me fuck the shit out of her til I nut then gets off with her vibrator.

I get to fuck pussy without any effort, convince me that my sex life isn’t perfect

Attached: BC947BD4-6D4E-4203-94B0-F35EBD0E14B8.gif (500x375, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

just-your-fantasy.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow sounds like she's cheating on you

Attached: 2862C55D-12D3-4A21-A3BF-68DF6D357CA9.gif (300x244, 528K)

Attached: 1512858627847.jpg (493x596, 53K)

I love eating pussy, and I won't fuck a bitch who's pussy is off limits or gross. You missin' out, nigga.

Attached: 1521991452719.png (680x680, 124K)

I know this is a very common Sup Forums thing to say, but she has no friends and a friend of mine works with her so she’s always at work when she says and when she’s not at work she’s home with me and has zero time to cheat

I love eating pussy, she just doesn’t want it

most girls cant cum through penetration, only clitoral stimulation, once your tongue is as good as a vibrator she will let you go downtown

It’s not that she won’t let me, and it’s not that I never do, it’s just rare

>never wants to put in the effort to orgasm from my dick
In other words: I can't make her cum with my dick.

May be true, but I get to fuck pussy and don’t have to put it in any effort

its pretty common, alot of women just say go for it then finish me off later before they get sore and or bored

>My girlfriend never wants me to eat her
>It’s not that she won’t let me

Choose one cuck.

Attached: 400751103223922689.png (112x112, 12K)

mfw all the girls i have been with came from penetration

Attached: high expectation.jpg (500x450, 31K)

Exactly

She has orgasmed from penetration plenty of times, just likes the vibrator more now

Sure kid.

Attached: sure kid. (wink).gif (500x281, 997K)

don't think too much about it. women want 2 things from sex:
1. to feel sexy and to be wanted
2. to have an orgasm
they don't have to go together, and you don't have to be involved in 2. you just need to show up for 1.

Attached: moo3.png (640x360, 225K)

You "friend" is diddlin her piddlin. I guarantee it.

you should tie her up and eat her pussy against her will, she'll cum harder than she's ever came from her vibrator.

She's probably sucking your friend's cock while you go to work, it always has a price.

Oh trust me I love the situation I’m in, not worried about it at all. She’s hot as hell and I let her know all the time.

cum on her face and tell her how much you love it

More virgin lies, part one.

Cos you can't get her off. She's fantasizing about someone she can't have

But that’s fine with me, I get to fuck her fat ass and nut and go to bed and she still loves me, win/win

Why do you need us convincing you unless there are some dormant insecurities about the situation you're in?

Lol. Keep telling yourself that, Cucky Beaumont.

why do you need convincing? Are you feeling some kind of way about the situation?

Don’t need convincing so much as wanting to boast I suppose

Pretty sure I dated this same chick OP. She seemed to always be wet and ready to fuck too.

-How About -?

just-your-fantasy.ru/

I'm not sure that's anything to boast about. Your girl doesn't want to cum on your dick. There's something behind that, methinks. But if you don't care then I guess it doesn't matter. But just so that you know, I was once with a chick who could separate sex from her orgasms and it didn't last. That's a sure sign that she's probably crazy. Beware crazy pussy bro. I'm telling you this from experience. There are so many other women out there.

My girlfriend is down very often and always just lets me fuck the shit out of her then she gets herself off

We’ve been together over 5 years now so I think I’ve gotten her figured out for the most part but I appreciate the heads up Sup Forumsro

that chick I was talking about, I was married to her for over 10 years. I thought I knew her too. Turns out, she was fucking other dudes. The separation of sex and orgasm for her devalued sex in her mind. As she said it, she never trusted me enough to let herself cum with me or anyone else. She claimed to love me, and I suppose I believed she believed she did. She said that sex with other dudes didn't mean anything and that she chose to be with me. Which I suppose I believed she believed. But that wasn't enough for me. So we divorced. There were lots of people in my life since who've told me that she was crazy af. That, I believe for sure.

> they all came

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-154056.jpg (1079x1089, 351K)

is there a link for this vid?