The NRA is a terrorist organization

The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: sK2RI_B2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Attached: adams_apple.webm (480x480, 254K)

no its not
/thread

Tides Foundation is a social terrorist organization.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Listen, you people need to figure this out, and spread the word.

Tides Foundation (the people who organize progressive rallying, bus people en masse to fake protests, etc) are paying trolls to post here. You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want, but it's just a fact. Search the Internet Archives, and you'll be able to see videos and memos of their very own mission statements from years ago. It's not a conspiracy theory. It's reality.

Google "Tides Foundation" and start reading. Get to know the people who have taken over Sup Forums. Most of the BLACKED, anti-gun, anti-Trump etc threads started here, especially the copypasta ones, are part of a Tides campaign. It's designed to sow civil unrest and divide us. The harder we are pushed, the more we act out. The more we act out, the more ammunition we give progressives to use against us.

They are trying to change the "tide" or direction of society. That's where the name comes from. They are simply professional shit disturbers.

They pay the minimum wage of your state, and all you have to do is make posts on YouTube, Reddit, Sup Forums, and a few other places for 1-6 hours per day, depending on several factors.

>TIDES FOUNDATION ALERT

Don't let them control the discussion.

Attached: tides.png (448x222, 21K)

No, it is a civil rights organization.

ISIS is a terrorist organization. Get your shit together and come back to reality.

Being This retarded

Seems legit

yeah man but they only terrorise you're MOM with their COCKSD,

Sage

haha quality shitpost.

All politicians who accept money from the NRA need to be locked up in Guantanamo.

Attached: 1522001565221.jpg (650x650, 238K)

Im not being paid to post
this is what I actually believe

And OP is a Soyboy shill, :/ Do this is my thread now. Rollin for septs bitches

im eating a tukey sandwich right now

Rerollin

kys

Turkeys hardly even meat, what're you gay?
>Turkey rollin

Go back to Tides with your atuistic mission for 'social good'. You are cancer. You are a faggot.
Sage
Gtfo
Sage

Rollin

it's delicious as fuck.
What are you, incapable of taste?

Bad taste yeah, get yourself a decent cut of steak b/ro. Also rollin

I prefer steak but I think turkey is great.

now how would one get such a job? I only actually work ~7 hours per week, so I could easily spend the other 33 that I'm paid for earning extra money while at work

“Social good”
>wherein people decide arbitrarily what other people are allowed to like

Fuuuuuuck me.

Rollin

>He was behind

Attached: of62o0rl7sk92543727000000.jpg (805x404, 38K)

>The NRA is a terrorist organization

Attached: 1521539490434.jpg (228x221, 5K)

NRA is openly racist

Attached: mysuicide.jpg (480x480, 24K)

If you think the NRA is terrorist, you live a sheltered and pathetic life.

fuck steak. there's nothing quite as good as some quality dry cured ham

I can get down with that, rawlins

Slit your fucking wrists you stupid cunt. Who the fuck falls for this?

Gimme that 777777

Depending on source there is an estimated 300 MILLION to 400 MILLION guns in the USA.
Counting the 10,000 gun deaths a year, assaults, and menacing with firearms... less than POINT.1PERCENT of these guns are used in crime. That is not even statistically notable.
So people are killed with guns... 60% are suicides, that is a "tragedy" but not a crime.
40,000 are killed by cars, 250,000 killed by doctor mistakes.
If these people want to make a change they need to protest things that are causing the most deaths, not minuscule statistical anomalies.
It's the "special little butterfly"/"unique little snowflake" effect, they don't care about major issues, but one tiny event that upsets their feeble minds they must scream about.
Want to fix problems? Become a politician and don't become corrupted on the way.

Roll

agree, but what can you do, the U.S is fucking shit place. Nothing we can do but watch them fucking kill themselves until one day they step 2 far out of line and get the whole world blow up in nuclear war.

Fuck everything about the U.S, not worlds greatest place, dont have any freedom, the only people that actully believe its a great place are the same fat stupid fucks that are just plain 2 fucking stupid 2 understand why its a shit place.

Attached: 7CwkG0b.png (1053x1627, 918K)

>Tides Foundation
Shut up you shill

Attached: 1512615647825.png (1290x1080, 1.41M)

Attached: 1521737814320.jpg (800x800, 241K)

Because you've been brainwashed since your birth in 2001.

>I'm poor and angry