It's time to get rid of conservatives. We need to allow one really horrible, painful decision to be made...

It's time to get rid of conservatives. We need to allow one really horrible, painful decision to be made, and then once they're gone, or at least their stupid beliefs are shut down, then we can move forward normally.

Conservatives are scumbags. When liberals make policy decisions, at most rich people have to pay slightly more taxes, which generally isn't that much.

When conservatives make policy decisions, peoples lives are ruined.

Conservatives are truly evil fuckers. They share the traits the bad guy from every story ever told throughout history. They are stupid, greedy, paranoid dickheads, who think only of themselves. You never heard about the hero of a story saying "fuck the poor". Just look at all the people from overseas. Ultra-right-wing conservative politicians are always the ones endorsing genocide, war, fascism, class destruction, etc.

So we just have a single major cleansing. Kill conservative pundits publicly, Strangle Tucker Carlson with his faggot bow tie on Fox News last broadcast. Pull data from social media to find day-to-day conservatives and force them into re-education camps, take everyones gun away under the pain of death - pry the fatties guns from their cold, dead hands, kill their families in front of them before we execute them. Then set our sights on the rest of the world. A big globalist world. Star Trek Land, with our new elected president in the capitol of the world - Berlin.

And when we finally rid ourselves of the conservative ideal, we can finally have peace.

Attached: concerthottie2.jpg (3153x2102, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/exclusive-cornell-university-tries-to-intimidate-man-into-silence-after-he-reports-rape-by-psycho-ex-girlfriend-3022018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tough shit, kill yourself.
As a conservative I shouldn't bother reading past the first sentence so I don't know if this is shitpost but,
yeah, kill yourself.

Lol ok. Not even a conservative but would gladly blast you away should you come to my door with your effeminate screeching. I don’t see you advocating for wiping out Muslims? Arguably the most “conservative” people on this Earth.

We'll get them too. Re-education camps. Levis and Megan Trainor albums for everyone.

We're gonna take your fuckin' guns away and if you fight back, we'll send a predator drone up your ass fatty camo wearing fuck.

>the people who don't own guns want to kill the people who have guns.
>by using the military complex that they say should be disbanded because they force fascist beliefs on innocent people

I know its bait and all, but these people exist.

yes, because only 1 type of thought can be "tolerated"... we must exterminate those that we cannot compete with in the realm of logic and thought.

fucking leftists, claim tolerance, but the epitome of intolerance themselves if you dont toe their line.

Liberals should fucking go too.

Communism or bust.

Attached: unite.png (1024x1148, 127K)

Nah. You think of the status quo as invincible, a massive wall to be chipped away at, you view yourself as being in danger of changing largely nothing, that the changes would be piecemeal, reasonable. This isn't the case, the status quo is actually fragile, the United States has had it's foot on the throat of the world in the name of peace for generations and in order to realize that peace it must maintain the control it as it was initially presented or be bombarded with hundreds if not thousands of visions for the world to come, none of which will be balanced to create peace or even make sense. Either the west wins or the world waits for the emergence of a new version of the same to uplift it. You're necessary to drive the vision, but so are conservatives to defend it's clarity, without us you are a man in a blizzard doomed to walk in a circle forever by the failing of his own senses.

I'm the new conservative, you know. I don't believe in god, I don't fear gays or minorites, none of the old paint will stick to me. But the world must be maintained, all the same, you cannot be allowed to veer off course into yet another cult of personality, yet another "revolution" to provide those personalities. You can reach for the stars all you want, but, I will always take care of you.

Attached: 1514983289127.jpg (757x747, 66K)

We'll ban dildos so your asshole will be lonely when your bf's dick isn't around

No, death to communism you stupid cunt.

why do you hate freedom?

We need to increase penalties for drugs, see what they've done to OP's sense of reality?

knock knock

who's there?

not your guns, anymore.

Resistance is futile, child.

Attached: tng_i_borg_hd_183.jpg (350x263, 44K)

This is b8

fuck off Putin boy. We're going to pull his beady eyes out on tv before bashing his fucking head in with a baseball bat.

Then we'll melt the baseball bat down because competition endangers the self esteem of people, and therefore all sports will be banned.

They're all conservatives, though.

Attached: us2016.png (400x400, 29K)

Liberal cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, and Little Rock are doing amazing amirite?
Fucking faggot.

I like you

Every single fuckwit I see larping as a communist knows absolutely nothing about communism, and when told they're fucking retarded they do exactly what you do. Meme as hard as they can. Fucking kill yourself.

That's really cute lol... how much do you get paid to do this?

California *chh* Knows how to PARTY

U so mad

$14.12 an hour by the Koch Brothers.

>when you have no idea how economics work

Yes, I am. Nobody ever has a good argument for communism and you're a faggot sperglord for becoming addicted to its aesthetic.

this

with real marxism you would be basically a second class citizen, also gays would be sent to camps

Attached: 1452407946951.jpg (418x455, 30K)

Attached: 1455157090621.jpg (595x400, 29K)

Attached: 1465692280173.jpg (478x391, 42K)

what dipshit came up with that spectrum?
>mfw Trump is literally worse than hitler

Attached: 1520612482004.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Attached: 1485556364123.jpg (550x404, 28K)

>We're

Who is we? Almost everyone serving in police forces and in the military is conservative

Attached: 1460084683492.jpg (500x368, 26K)

Attached: 1485557166549.jpg (500x334, 24K)

Thanks for derailing this specific thread spidey but you're a faggot for doing that at all and you deserve to be slowly tortured to death.

Attached: 1455157024056.jpg (500x289, 33K)

Attached: 1463245712986.jpg (600x453, 43K)

They'll get in line. Or lose their pensions.

We control the money.

Shitty bait

Attached: 1460084221609.png (1440x1061, 1012K)

Attached: 1485217328029.jpg (498x342, 116K)

Attached: 1465692034025.jpg (400x350, 46K)

You're exactly the kind of mentally unstable douchebag that should not be allowed to own a gun. The perfect example of an ignorant libfag that has no idea what it's like to own a gun responsibly. The mentally unstable are the problem. If guns cause murders then matches cause arson.

Attached: 1469666419435.jpg (500x375, 151K)

Faggots like are you wince at the sight of animal killings when it comes to food survival, so what makes you think in that twisted brainwashed head of yours think you or the rest of your easy lead sheep mother fuckers have in you to kill let alone pick up a gun

Who will take my guns?
The liberals who don't have guns?
The military who have sworn to uphold the constitution?
The local police that hunt with their privately owned firearms on the weekends?

Attached: 1460083355819.jpg (320x240, 27K)

Attached: 1457309016174.jpg (566x910, 113K)

Attached: 1463283551172.jpg (236x171, 11K)

PIC SAUCE PLEASE?

>worse than hitler
"Worse" is such a subjective term the way you use it, young padawan.

The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms.
– Socrates

Attached: crowdchart.png (400x400, 52K)

Advocate for Hither tbqh but i was just pointing out that the political spectrum here claims that Trump is as authoritative as Hitler, which is really retarded

When you pretend that you have an understanding of economics because Fox News has told you that only the right can economics

political spectrum is biased as fuck tho, try to parse question to push takers to be in green spectrum while pushes most politicians, save a few chosen radicals, deep into the blue spectrum, in efforts to get people to vote for their chosen radicals.

OVER 100,000,000 DEATHS

Attached: Mao.jpg (1500x1125, 392K)

So much impotent christian conservative rage.

Attached: Rage (2).png (300x309, 19K)

What do you know about it?

>Communism killed 3 billion people and is always authoritarian

Tell me more.

Tried this once. It was called the French Revolution. It pretty much worked. You have to kill all the rich people too because they are the backbone.

There are easier, more humane ways. Progressive taxation. Universal healthcare. Good market regulation. Fighting corruption. End gerrymandering. End all the cheating with voting. Get rid of the electoral college. Regulate the banks.

Killing all the rich people isn't that necessary to implement all this. You really just need some good social movements. Boycotting any advertiser on Fox News would be a great start.

AHAHAHAHAH

>conservatives are evil therefore we should murder them all
fucking nice logic there mate

And this is the problem with the left, their framing of anyone with an opposing opinion as 'evil' and therefore wrong is a political tactic
Another dialectic method they use is framing their position as progressive and in turn the opposing position as regressive

You can fight nature for only so long, the lefts sterile theories will succumb to the primitive forces within us
Their high-flying politically correct ideals are merely holding back the floodgates of the atavistic passions, hardwired into our genetic makeup

Attached: themennottheidea.jpg (601x635, 73K)

theralphretort.com/exclusive-cornell-university-tries-to-intimidate-man-into-silence-after-he-reports-rape-by-psycho-ex-girlfriend-3022018/

Liberals literally getting away with everything

If batman broke his rule a couple times and killed the joker, zsasz, etc it would have saved countless lives.

Sometimes you have to compromise to move forward.

And sure there's a bit of catharsis in seeing alex jones children killed in front of him and the only thing that can save them is him protesting it, but his voicebox has been surgically removed. But sometimes you have to become the villain to be the hero.

jdjkdksdjbfkrkdmd.dkgjtjif

i wannted to contribute to this thread

Enjoy your (you)

Attached: trumppick.jpg (690x589, 78K)

>sometimes you have to become the villain to be the hero

Attached: shades.gif (400x223, 1.47M)

well, it worked for hitler. unfortunately jews breed like rats, so they're back up to their old numbers.

You don't even control your wife's libido

>Conservatives are genocidal
>advocates for genocide to "fix" society
Guess you're not much better than the "conservatives"

Conservatives need liberals for innovation otherwise they would stagnate.
Liberals need Conservatives for stability otherwise they would collapse.
Both need each other if you realize it or not.
Neither side is downright stupid, just the personalities differ.

There's no way to know this, we're not allowed to take a public political stance, republicans just say we love them while letting us go homeless when we come home.

I don't agree with OP because he's obviously retarded, but I'm a liberal, and I own a few guns.

You can't get rid of conservatives, just like you can't get rid of the Left side of a stick.

There will always be people that those on the liberal side will consider conservative.

GTFO jidl

Attached: 230233.png (461x949, 344K)

Maybe, but you can kill them and force their ideology down into the mud and not have to listen to their bullshit anymore. And if they do speak up, the masses rise and destroy them.

Well you know right wing death squads could round all you guys up and eliminate your bullshit ideology much easier because we got guns

I said I would just cull everyone with an IQ of under a hundred that way and nobody will ever be under qualified for a job again

If you killed all people on the right of you, you would be considered the conservative by the rest you retard.

trying this hard
sage

Attached: 1516525080573.jpg (407x407, 49K)

Wow you really do not know how to read because you got the exact opposite out of that post of what the OP intended. No wonder you are retarded fucking liberal

Satan has spoken Sage all fields

>
>You don't even control your wife's libido
Legendary burn!

I'm not liberal. I thought you were implying to kill all conservatives. Well, killing half the population is still fucking retarded.

Not if it's the dumb half have you ever seen an IQ map of the world superimposed over a map of countries that are still rich in resources?

Attached: 229518.jpg (584x520, 76K)