So you had a casual date with some girl and you are now home with her

so you had a casual date with some girl and you are now home with her.
How do you get her to sleep with you, do you just ask?

Attached: 9938220.jpg (620x764, 75K)

Don’t be autistic

You fucking retarded you sorry sack of shit?

I’d love to see you actually do this.

“My dear I had such a wonderful time tonight at the barnyard dance, might I offer you to engage in sexual activities with myself?”

Get a fucking grip you cocksuckingn piece of shit, you get the fucking cunt drunk and fuck the shit out of it only after gaining consent of course.

Man I pray that one day I come across you on the street, wouldn’t hesitate for even the slightest second to man-handle you and rub your dick a little you stupid faggot.

Nah, you have her sign a consent form.

Attached: cum at mi brow 1.gif (145x150, 483K)

She is just at your place to watch your animu and manga-collection.

Attached: 1495612691772.jpg (261x217, 8K)

Yeah, but that needs to be notarized.

If a girl is willingly coming home with you after a date, you don't need to get her drunk.

how do you initiate sex, do you just start kissing?

She came home with you. She wants to fuck. It isn't that difficult.

I don't. She's about 15 years too old.

that sounds just completely absurd

don't listen to those liars OP they want to get you in jail because you force sexed the grill

exactly. put your lips exactly 2.3 inches away from her lips and look down at her lips. if she moves 2.2 inches closer to you, you may proceed to move the final .1 inches. You must do your calculations ahead of time or she will take you for a fool.

Fucking retard alert.

Attached: 1368190220403.jpg (289x292, 13K)

ok, so she filled out both the HL-257 and HL-259 forms, and she sign the agreement of consent. how do I move from here?

Show her your package.

Just make a move dude

Have you gotten the forms notarized and reviewed by lawyers from each side?

what kind of move, any examples?

If your main goal with a girl is to get her into bed, it's no wonder youre asking for shitlord advice on Sup Forums.

You set your sights higher. If you wan't to find a girl that will be a good partner for you, sex will come with time. If you continue to see women as an object to stick your dick in, enjoy your sad life consisting of fapping to traps on Sup Forums

Attached: 1364215324787.jpg (460x630, 30K)

This.
Cool and trolly thread but honestly, some of the hottest memories you'll ever have are when you whip it out and she smiles.
If you can get her to laugh before that, she's probably good to go anyway.

Offer her a drink. After the second one make your move.

>7/10 friend
>walks around club asking girls if they want to have sex with him
>regularly gets his face slapped
>always gets a girl to fuck
there's levels of no-game, but desperation is a thing
Sup Forums seems to attract the passive types who will sit for years being horny and never taking any risks

What's her name? can't remember

What if she only drinks 1?

non of you understood the question.

This is the scenario:
I know she ''wants'' to have sex with me
She is home with me

How do I start?

you could try to cuddle while watching a movie and ask if she wants to bang or just move into rubbing her thigh and let it lead on from there

Attached: 123.png (178x189, 22K)

Thank you! finally a good answer

Attached: youwin.gif (320x232, 1.43M)

You are home with her and now you need to ask for advice? pathetic.

>do you just ask?

Ask? I don't understand the question.

If she hasn't already come on to you, turn to her and say, ' How 'bout it" and let her decide what you were asking for. But be ready to say.

Yes we fucking did you dumb faggot. GET HER DRUNK. That’s how you start, you fucking cum-felching moron.

Seriously cunt stop being a fucking idiot before I get physical with you.

Ahh fuck it, I’ll explain this so the other retards into traps don’t jump in and get all lovey-fucking-dovey with their stupid-ass “find the one and sex will come in time” bullshit.

When I say get the rancid slut drunk what I really mean is have a couple drinks with her. If she says she can’t because she has to drive, offer to pay for her cab home later or some shit.

Ask what her favourite bands/songs are and play some tunes while you stupid faggots mingle over what I imagine will be red wine because you sound like a titanic fucking pussy.

If she gets drunk enough, move in to kiss her when she gets emotional or sad as if you want to comfort her. All stupid white sluts cry and shit when they get drunk enough. Or just wait for the right moment and move in when you finally grow a set of nuts you fucking dumb stupid piece of shit fuck you

suddenly turn to her and ask
"fancy a shag?"

Yeah good luck going in for a cuddle when she’s 100% sober. That silence is going to be amazing. Get the stupid slut drunk.

good point. how to initiate sex with you when she is sober?

+11111111111111111111111111

watch a movie and rub her leg faggot

And on video where she clearly says she's signing that willingly. Then you need a little bit of blood to proof that she's not drunk or drugged while saying that.

>get the fucking cunt drunk
>after gaining consent of course.
Kek spoken like a true "alpha"

I've found it works pretty damn well if you git gud at giving a massage.
If mood is comfortable enough, offer massage, remind that it's just a massage and doesn't mean sex.
Once you've got your hands all over her, making her feel great, and wondering in her mind about what happens if you put your hands elsewhere, she works herself into it.

Usually ends in sex, and if not, I at least got to feel a girl up and check out her body.

This is retarded

How about you get Controlling of the situation and not be a passive beta that literally goes on Sup Forums while a girl is at the house for advice

Literally the same thing.