If you were to create a new currency, what would you call it?

If you were to create a new currency, what would you call it?
AMA related to this question

Attached: Krystal Boyd.jpg (683x1024, 176K)

waifubucks

My intent is not to create a joke currency, so names that would take credibility away aren't very good for it.

How would you back you currency, how do you get people to want your currency?

fuckcoin

it's on the very start, but I would sell it for a small fee and you can use it for free, no fees for transactions or this stupid crap, also I'd offer it as an investment, like you buy an 'virtual' amount and I will give you the inflation % and some % more

Ill give you 40 pcu's for that.
p- ublic
c- urrency
u- units

I’d name my currency the ounce and it’s value would be that of an one oz of gold. Simple and it’s worked for years

It's not really a currency then bro

where does the some % more come from?

investments and profit from the currency sellings

how do you get people to invest in your currency instead of one of the many stable ones out there?

and as sellings I mean sales

because you're granteed to have a good payback, even if my currency is unstable/valatile

Are you insuring peoples investments. How do you gaurantee a positive return on investment?

pissfromtheass

by being smart, it's impossible to lose money in volatile investments, unless you are a dumbass
and when I get more money my currency strenghtens

I must be a dumbass, lets say you have 5 investors. 2 of them need their money back for some reason, the price of currency drops to reflect the loss in investment. aren't the value of the last 3's shares negative?

It would be a short-time loss, but it depends on loads of variables and in what kinda stuff I'm ivesting in.
Simulating something like that isn't easy to think right now without doing some math lol

Dlog

How do you guarantee that your investments will provide return? What if you invest their money poorly, loose some. the investors currency would lose value.

Have you ever heard of the gold standard? You do know that the dollar was backed by gold and were able to go to a bank and trade a note for it’s worth in gold

could happen, won't happen

Attached: 1519579073385.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

why make a currency at all then. just invest all your money and get mega rich. If anybody could reliably predict investments like that, then the whole system would work.

what are you investing in?

wouldnt*