I want to leave this shithole

I hate my father. I count down the days for me to leave home and this shithole altogether. He is abusive, drunk, an uneducated retard who thinks that because he didn't throw me in the trash when I was born I should bow to him when I was a god.

When I was 16, watching the 2014 World Cup he beat me for staying up late despite not having school the next day. Then he beat my mom for "daring" to speak up to him, like he always does. I told him if he raised his hand again I would kill him in his sleep. He stopped after that.

He once killed a dog he owned because it cut some chords. Took it to the woods and shot it down. He is cheating on my mom with some Romanian whore and even dared to introduce her to me when I was a child. From a young age he taught me to hate gays, albanians etc.

His father (who is like 90) hates him because of the things he's done and basically his brothers have fractured relations with him. Yet, despite all that, he plays the victim card. Cont

claims that my mother doesn't love him, that everyone else is an asshole, that his father treat him badly. He hardly gave me any money for my studies (preffered to pay for the bitch's care) and had to work part time even when I was underage.

I remind him that I will get a degree in Biology and that he doesn't even have a high school diploma so he shouldn't talk shit about me, but he keeps on yip yapping about "it was harder back then" despite education being completely free in the 60's/70's. Janny pls don't delete.

international feels thread

take care and good luck

thanks, means a lot

Stay strong, user.

BTW, the higher education isn't free in Greece today?

Go ahead and live a happy fulfilling life just to spite him, good luck user.

it is, but in high school you "have" to pay for private studies to do well in national exams, so education being free is an illusion

im looking for something, u qt?

I'm a male, if that's what you're wondering.

kill him

Try to find any extended family/friends or something to live with, at least temporarily, if you're lucky they could be out of state. Also, since you're older than 16 you can get out by yourself. Try to take your mom with you. Also don't hate on us Albos, we not mean. :3

For once a leaf did the right thing :)

this

And he's Canadian.

Fuck his dilf ass into submission

I don't hate on anybody m8. Don't worry. I would live with my cousin since we're studying similar stuff but he is on a different city. I should probably save up money to live in a small apartment

>he taught me to hate gays, albanians etc.
at least he teach you something good

yeah teaching a little kid to literally hate other groups and force your political beliefs is such a smart idea

albanians are subhumans

Flee with your mom.

I am sorry my friend, it is a great tragedy that many children are raised by devils. Stay strong and be successful, let the bastard be envious of you when you have money and he is powerless.

Have you ever considering moving to the United States?

What an awful man to be a father, I really hope everything goes well for you and your mother trying to get away from that asshile as soon as possible, meanwhile, stay strong lad.

His father should put him at his place, imo

All fathers "force" political belief tho.

You'll put that shitbag in his place one day.

Stay strong user, focus on your studies and you will do well in life. No matter how hard things may seem to be now or later, I believe in you :)

I had a stepfather like that growing up. He used to beat the shit out of me with either a belt, his hands or a wooden spoon since i was 11 years old.
It all ended when he tried to molest me in the shower when i was 17 and i beat him with the shower-head as hard as i could. Harnessed and repressed rage i guess. He left me and my mom afterwards and our life has been calm ever since.
Stay strong and you'll get through this Greece bro, much love and a big hug man. I feel you, i really do.

>From a young age he taught me to hate gays, albanians etc

Wtf I like youre dad now

>be me
>17 at the time of this story
>mother kills herself because she had problems with her boss, I think he fired her for being late despite her explaining that her car broke down
>father is supportive but he fails to keep his emotions in check
>starts acting more and more on me
>meanwhile im failing school because of the distress of losing my mom and having no will to live anymore
>father finds a girlfriend after a year and introduces her to me
>she was fucking cruel to me, missing no chance to ridicule me for being at home ( i failed college)
>one night she told me how much better she was than my mom and that my dad was lucky she killed herself
>cant contain my rage anymore, get up and in the guise of hugging her I punched her in the face the hardest I fucking could, her head bounced against the wall
>dad sees, doesnt listen to me and kicks me out of the house
>wander from hotel to hotel while working a shitty burger flipping job
>finally pull up enough money to rent the shittiest apartment imaginable

I'm better now, I got a better job and saved up enough money to buy a mediocre apartment in the suburbs

Pou meneis re?

albanian subhuman in Greece

Iktf
Stay strong greekbro.
We have to love our kids even more than our parents.

he is not Greek