Why do guy think itʻs hot to lick a girls bumhole?

Why do guy think itʻs hot to lick a girls bumhole?
Donʻt they know what comes out of them..

Attached: 1519010745961.jpg (640x907, 43K)

Why do girl think it's hot to suck a boys dick?
Don't they know what comes out of them...

Attached: 1515855725561.webm (550x304, 1.94M)

>implying cum and shit are in any way comparable

Been a fan of anal and occasional ass kicking for a few years now.

Married almost two years. Wife let me lick it once but never ever will let me do anal. She's Asian says it's too small and too sore she won't even try it and never has. Which is why I cheat regularly.

Ironically I recently chested with another Korean girl who actually let me fuck her ass. Was mint.

Back to my point, tonight my wife did a disgusting shit. I could hear all kinds of wet farts snd scuttery shit coming out and I was in the kitchen. Normally she doesn't shit when I'm around as that's how I've trained her.

Anyway it made me think how fucking disgusting a woman's ass is. I'll always love fucking girls in the as but after tonight I now realize that they are disgusting holes and they fart and shit daily through them. Sigh

>implying only cum comes out the dick

>urostomy-chan

I think he talks about piss, which roughly equates to vagina minus the discharge

Piss isnʻt stored in your penis...
Shit on the other hand is stored in a rectum

SAUCE

Cringey underage virgin, BTFO.

this guy is right, pis is stored in balls not penos

Cunt

>that’s how I’ve trained her

So you married a woman with the sole purpose of manipulating her into not shitting when you’re around?

How did you train your wife to do this? Please tell me more.

Attached: 1520574753831.jpg (480x436, 17K)

fuck u drink my ballpiss

if its clean its just like a piece of skin tbh, once had anal sex and my dick was full of shit, now that was disgusting

Yes. She won't fart either around me. That's why in disgusted with her toilet antics earlier.

The training is easy. Anytime she goes to the toilet I call her a granny. I keep saying it to her. This has gone on since a few months start we met. I also tell her not to drink the toilet and drop subtle yet hurtful hints to her anytime she goes there, be to be honest I'd almost tether be alone then have girls or my wife shit in my apartment. Maybe I'm a freak but I hate the thought of it. I tell her to go to the toilet at work and don't drink the bathroom.

Most girls on one night stands or casual sex would never end in fact have never done a shit in my place. Maybe there's made me accustomed to it but if they ever did I'd never dorks to then shaken anyway. I don't know if any of you guys are the same

>I found who was behind

Attached: okdur73mtshn2543957000000.jpg (815x445, 39K)

No. I have never been interested in anal sex or in my girlfriend’s toilet habits nor have I ever been bothered by them. Which is why this makes you such an interesting specimen to me.

You have consciously decided to train your spouse through Pavlovian-esque conditioning to take shits in secret because you are disgusted by shit and asses, but then you actively go and fuck other girls in the ass because your wife won’t let you fuck hers.

Do you think your wife won’t let you fuck her in the ass because you have conditioned her to do so also and that, perhaps, if you were to be more accepting of her ass and the shit that comes through it she would let you put your pee pee in her poo poo?

yall faggots are gay for not drinking piss

First off apologies for my phone autocorrecting like fuck. I'm likewise intrigued by your seemingly opposite of at least differentiating interests or lack thereof in the toilet natures of your spouse.

I think there definitely is something deeper down to it. But let me day anytime I bang another chick in the ass which by the way may only be once or twice per year, I immediately leave them or kick them out as soon as the deed is done. I enjoy the pleasure of the chase and the act but not having to deal with them.

Regarding the wife regardless if she let me or not I would still feel the same shout toilet habits. When she goes to the toilet sometimes I cover my ears just in case I could hear a plop or something disgusting.... For if I did it turns me off her. It would turn me off any female but especially it makes me less likely to want to ever go down on her kid thinking about the filthy anal excretions going on

By the way... You should condition your female. I only wish I could train nine tonight me a blowjob. Fucking ridiculous.

I don’t know that I should condition my female. She isn’t mine by any means, she’s a human being who eats and drinks and also shits and that seems rather okay, I don’t think I’ve ever heard her shit or anything, mostly cause I just don’t pay attention, but it seems rather awful to deprive someone off their basic shitting liberties. But now that I know you’ve done it, it seems amazing.

Haha don't let me influence you. But having said that, let me mention that I am averse to using the bathroom when she's around. I won't do it as a mark of mutual respect. That empowers me to uphold my views on her equaling my respectfullness.

But I think ideally I should try and ignore or forget things like this and concentrate on a being a better person and not obsessing on the toilet habits of females in my vicinity. Good day steed.

Should you need any further toilet training advice for your girlfriend you can email me

Jeffmuntley at runbox dot com

been with half a dozen middleclass chicks and only licked one of their bumholes cause she was clean af and a virgin before me... pure as, loved it

Pee isn't nearly as gross, user.

Attached: 1518382432790.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Its hard to say why but theres nothing I love more than licking out my girls asshole. Tbh it often tastes better than her pussy and theres no natural lube from the ass meaning you dont end up taking a bath in your loved ones fluids as they enjoy it. When shes sat on my face 69 her backdoor is the first door my mouth reaches. Its just often easier to get to. However I prefer the asshole mainly its just a turn on for me. Its like almost youre breaking a rule; youre going against what you should be doing. When youre doing it you dont even think about shit. All you can think about is how much pleasure the other person is getting from it

no shit its not stored in your penis, its stored in your balls. What are you retarded?

pee isnʻt stored in your balls you stupid shit, itʻs stored in your bladder

If you don't like girl buttholes, you re basically a faggot.

Attached: 1519758921934.jpg (850x1275, 211K)