I know that a lot of Republicans are at ease with these gun protests because Trump is the president and they think that...

I know that a lot of Republicans are at ease with these gun protests because Trump is the president and they think that he will defend the 2nd Amendment no matter what. Think again, several powerful Republicans are now in favor of banning AR-15s and tightening gun laws. Now this may sound like a good thing, but here is what can actually happen. First off, high capacity firearms will be banned. Any gun that fires more that 12 rounds will no longer be available to regular U.S. citizens.

Sadly it could get much worse. If you value your 2nd Amendment rights then I strongly suggest that you stay away from psychiatrists and therapists because if you are diagnosed with depression, an eating disorder, autism, bi-polar disorder or PTSD then your info will be submitted so that you can't pass a background check. If you are a victim of rape and need help dealing with it then you will lose your 2nd Amendment rights. If you are seeing a therapist because you are having a hard time dealing with the death of a loved one then you will lose your 2nd Amendment rights. If you are struggling with losing weight and need emotional support then you will lose your 2nd Amendment rights.

Gun control advocates keep telling us that they love the 2nd Amendment and that it isn't in any danger...Well I call bullshit! Our right to bear arms is under attack, shouldn't we do something about it? Maybe we should go out there and March and peacefully protest. You may think that the 2nd Amendment is well protected, but it is not. This is real folks. If we don't defend our rights then no one else will.

Attached: 2nd-amendment-800x594.jpg (800x594, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the second was infringed long ago

The switching Republicans are just an act for the cameras. The genuine people that live by the 2nd amendment that aren't politicians aren't funded by ((((them)))) and work for a living, so they can't really take the time to rally. But it doesn't matter because the people that marched yesterday do not make up a majority of the country, so their voting voice is not as loud as their stage voice. Any new bill that would he proposed gets bogged down in bullshit to the point where it looks nothing like it's original intention and wouldn't even occur until at least the next president comes into office.

We're just witnessing posturing magnified by the media to divide the populace. Don't fall for the spook

I don't care either way. Either nothing will happen, which is likely or they will go for European style 'disarm the goy' tactics and start a badly needed civil war.

Gun owners will defend the second amendment. Period.

Why do you even need an assault rifle anyway, semi auto hunting rifles are fine but what use does a fully auto weapon have?

It is a god given right. A right that can not be taken away. It is not GIVEN by the government. It is an AGREEMENT between the government and the people. If the agreement is broken the government is void and then it will come down violence.
Violence that will end in the ruiniation of America because China and Russia have already said they will not sit idle. The day it starts is the end of the American republic. It can not start. It can not happen. These people need to realize they are falling into the hands of our enemies.

Need isn't the issue. It's want, and I have a God given right to have. Come and take it.

There's hundreds of guns that shoot the 223 it won't happen

Non gun owner here, I too would defend the 2nd.

Attached: (You).jpg (601x508, 28K)

To defend home and property when handguns aren't enough. Your average Jamal isn't going to rob someone with an AR, but in case of foreign occupation or unjustifiable government enforcement, you'll need a higher level of weaponry for defense

To do a school shooting.

The guns are not for hunting they are for protecting the first Amendment you fucking idiot. Read one single book.

To kill blacks in churches.

Funny how all these mass killings are in no gun zones. Oh wait - It's not fucking funny. It's idiotic.

Omar Mateen purposefully picked that night club because it was a soft target. Less security.

Turns out he had gone to scope out several clubs that night.

To shoot drivers on freeways.

So that they don't have to bomb people instead like in Austin.

Name one country with a real first amendment other than America. The implicit threat of the second amendment keeps our Republic from going full blown tyranny like Europe.

I understand that. I just don't care anymore. I want the government to oppress Americans more. It's what they all deserve for being so dumb and not listening to the bigger picture.

Do your going to defend your home with an AR against a military force that could very well just use a tank or missile

First off, let me just say, I don't give a shit whether guns are legal or not. Doesn't effect me either way. But I feel like the main word in there is "amendment", so to say it can't be changed is just wrong. There was a time when niggers were just property, and as such, had no rights, because they weren't people. Then some impetuous man changed that, the constitution was amended, and niggers became people, and had rights. The same can happen to the second amendment as well if enough votes are passed.

So your going to defend your home with an AR against a military force that could very well just use a tank or missile

and hurt none do what thou wilt... do what thou wilt. the inalienable right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness... hmmm... so we can use any item we want in the pursuit of our happiness as long as it does not infringe on another persons same rights... that also means you do not get to take away what brings me happiness as long as I am not harming you. i'd prefer to allow my gay neighbor to be happily married while using their arsenal to protect their pot plants.

Fair enough.

who gives a fuck, fuck this pussy country if it dosen't have the balls to stand up lay their lives on the line for true freedom, fuck them all this shit hole has no clue what it was like because we let fuckin the money grabbin companies take over our schools our government our banks and our minds, we is ripe for a good fuckin and its time for these assholes to feel the burn because the powers that be are going in dry, FUCK UM GOOD I SAY. SEE YOU IN HELL

So you need an AR to defend your freedom of speech? How does that work exactly? Your going to take on the entire government with your guns?

A government reaching for control over it's people with military force isn't going to use missiles on it's populace. There's no point in ruling cities of scorched earth. Tanks are a bit more valid for your point, but still has the issues of the missiles, in that indiscriminately taking out houses and buildings pisses off more people and makes them more likely to revolt. The government still needs boots on the ground to control dissenters

This is real, folks.*

FTFY

what most you kids don't even know is that assault type weapons were banned once before. It's not that unlikely it will happen again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Assault_Weapons_Ban

Attached: guns1521351392085.png (615x615, 424K)

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, faggot. I needed a good laugh.