Would you say using a dry herb vape is waste of weed?

would you say using a dry herb vape is waste of weed?

Attached: 1452764617433.jpg (720x960, 86K)

yes dont be a fag

no

no, espically if its a high quality dry vape. High quality vaporizers let you basically make an edible out of the weed you vape since it bakes it not combusts it

Nah, it goes much farther in my experience. Especially considering you can eat weed that has been vaped and it gets you decently fucked up.

did you suck those out of andy sixxes ass?

if you think it's a waste then you've only used shitty cheap vapes.
if your concern is efficiency then dab oil instead.

using a PAX1 on med temp 390 degree F. takes like 5- drags. can usually go through $40 eighth in 2-3days.

this

no, vaping is better than smoking bud. thank me later

and way healther

vaping is for fags

what vape you recommend

I bought a Crafty a few months ago and haven't had any need for bongs or pipes since. Makes it much easier to smoke in the public, too.

Mighty

you paid $300?

Those are turds

Smoke the weed, dab the oil. Vaping is for faggots, and it gives you that popcorn lung shit.

he means vaping weed, only nicotine vapes give popcorn lung

My buddy has the pax he likes it a lot

I love my DaVinci Ascent. I like that you can control the temp on it.

I hate my Pax 3. I'll probably get the Arizer ArGo next.

Smoking weed will do that much much faster than a vape.

Got a volcano vape about 10 years ago
>Never a problem
>Get smashed off the same piece multiple times
>Much stronger stone

They're pricey but this fucker has literally trebled my weed and paid for itself years ago

Vaping is great. Saves lots of money and is objectively healthier than smoking. Altough I prefer a good hit from nice, clean bong.

this, best vaporizer

The volcano is expensive but worth it. I've had mine ~7 years, only replaced the fan switch for $10 and it's way easier on the lungs.

GET ONE, once you vape the herb to brown-ness, smoke the leftovers, bada boom bada more high for the money

If my job lets me smoke I'm getting a volcano

I also have this. I need to get new glass parts though and too lazy so I’ve been smoking throat hurts

take your brown vape weed
collect a decent amount
buy any vegetable oil
place brown weed into pan
add veg oil till it covers the weed
simmer for 1 hour
strain thourghly, use a cloth and a strainer
use this dirty brown cooking oil to make edibles.
If you are thinking "won't be3 that strong" you may be rather surprised.

i also have broken all the glass parts on that overpriced AF vape.

That sounds like a lot of work compared to just making firecrackers.

Nope. Bought a 35 dollar box vape , had it for years and make edibles with post Vaped green.

You dumb nigger

free edibles...
weed debris that would have been binned
i see no downside
what is your firecracker thing?

there's no difference between firecrackers and other edibles, other that you may not get surprised (as much) because you can dose the weed you eat

>free edibles...
>weed debris that would have been binned
>i see no downside
>what is your firecracker thing?

your greentexts are weird

>2 salted crackers
>put peanut butter
>put decarbed or vaped weed
>sandwich
>oven

My method is to take two crackers, spread one with peanut butter or nutella. Sprinkle on the AVB (already-vaped bud) and form a sandwich. Wrap tightly in foil and put in a 320F/160C oven for 22 minutes. It's not fancy but it'll get you messed up and you don't need to worry about simmering butter or straining.

It's really not that much more work, you're simply leaving your ABV to steep in oil then straining

Far more versatile, and doesn't taste as bad, and you're not eating the grim tasting bits of dry weed

Nah, it's great.

I bought a Milaana, I get high off of less than one 0.1g bowl and then make edibles with the saved ABV later. I go through a lot less weed than when I was smoking.