I actually like his music now wtf

I actually like his music now wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1aGuMAL7tnqWNqir1lPgOCmCDg2y-xMii9lhOyz8SeHw/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=h0A1vs-ZWAE
youtube.com/watch?v=mT8vwGXGEDc
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
youtube.com/watch?v=70nbr3IQVcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be careful, you saw what they did to him

Best commie musician since Jeff Mangum

Good songs:

Come Around
Beamerboy
Switch Up
The unreleased one he posted last on his Twitter

Rest are garbage.

beamerboy is unironically a masterpiece

Let's not get ahead of ourselves faggot

he's right though

he looks as bad as his music sounds.
literally music for teenagers, this is the mcr and other emo bs of the mid 2000s

Your opinion sucks dude

lmfao

prove me wrong

>woe is me, im so depressed
>woe is me i do so many drugs
>woe is me my life at 21 years old as a tatto'd up rich white kid on the come up is so difficult
>woe is me dude drugs LMAO

Go on. I'll wait.

stockholm syndrome

>MCR
>emo
Pick one or back to Tumblr you go.

But I do agree, he's not that good, even in death.

sounds like you are just overly obsessed with the image of the artist and not his actual music.

were in you grade school during the 2000s? because scene and emo kids were all about black parade and other faggotry. I remember this clearly.

Beamerboy is the type of shit that grows on you

What did he mean by this?

His music is still ass, but I'm actually starting to feel sad for him. Even though he was a complete immature dumbass, he was still basically a kid. Dying at 21 is way too young.

Argh.

Read this immediately.

docs.google.com/document/d/1aGuMAL7tnqWNqir1lPgOCmCDg2y-xMii9lhOyz8SeHw/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'm so obsessed with this guys low production quality trap music.
>shit synth
>shit drum sounds
>shit airy vocals
woah dude such good music

on the real, I'm well aware people dig all kinds of shit, but I'm having a really difficult time wrapping my head around this one. the only thing I can think of is other retarded teenage druggies identifying with his music because teenage life is so difficult.

What the fuck was his problem?

Ask yourself, was he really asking for it? Yes he was. Abusing drugs is no joke, it ruins tons of lives, and you have to know it's dangerous, everyones heard of musicians actors etc who've overdosed on drugs. Sure he was maining a "sadboy" image but no way it wouldn't have hurt him much to quit drugs.
>I don't listen to lil peep anymore, he isn't abusing his body
Only maniacs would say this, I'm sure plenty of his fans would listen to his new emo stuff since he had built up a fanbase. I'm not trying to be edgy, it's sad for people that cared about him but this stuff happens when you have such a disregard for your own health. F
youtube.com/watch?v=h0A1vs-ZWAE

typical Sup Forums fags
>ohh he's dead now, that means he's good
AC/DC will be considered patrician soon

People of all ages like him. You don't have to be young to enjoy todays music

Wtf I love lil peep now

Chad

new fan

Have you ever listened to lo fi music before? Does lo fi production turn you off?

Oh fuck, Peep got whacked by the IDF.

GTKRWN WE MUST AVENGE LIL PEEP AND DESTROY ZOG

You can say his lyrics are garbage, but his production (whoever did it) is some of the best shit released in maybe the last 10 years.

The guy really did blur the lines between different genres. No "hip hop" track had guitar samples like he used mixed with the dirtiest 808's you can imagine.

I say this as someone who fucking despises rap in general and am something of a purist when it comes to music.

I listened to some of his shit last year on Soundcloud and there is no denying he was leagues above most of these other rappers on just artistry alone

You don't have to listen to it or like it, but some things you can't deny

gotta agree here, his production was great
everything else was trash though

almost all of the lyrics make me cringe but I think he did the emo-trap thing the best, since he can actually kind-of sing.

Jon bap does lo-fi way better. So does Lord Byron and all the people behind his music. You all just dont know any better.

>guitar samples
Jon bap. Get hip your fucking ingrate.

>production is some of the best shit released in 10 years

Yeeeaaaahhhh.... right.

Wait, this fag actually died? I thought it was a meme or something. Wow, did he kill himself? Will Fantano apologize for saying he's only pretending to be sad?

The drugs he took from some rando were laced ALLEGEDLY.

He's actually a nice guy

addiction is a thing senpai

either drug overdose or some edge girl purposefully gave him fake xanax with fentanyl

I think the guy probably was just mixing drugs and OD'd but an autopsy will come out soon I'm sure

Its going to be 7-8 weeks for the results

Okay, probably just a degenerate junkie dying a junkie's death. I guess that's sad, but that's obviously what you get when you live that lifestyle. Doesn't exactly break my heart.

At first I thought he was a phony romanticizing depression because he thought it was cool, but now that he's dead, I'm 100% convinced it's all genuine. I love him now

i doubt she purposely gave it to him, she was probably some dumb chick who thought they were fine and wanted to look cool by getting him high.

shouldn't take shit from people you don't know anyway.

That's you, stop promoting your trash

Implying it isn't. I can easily see why people would dismiss him because of so many things though...

I honestly think if he came up without the "lil" in his name, not on Soundcloud, and toned down the "rap" just a bit and focused more of singing/melodies, etc... then the guy could have been fucking huge.

Go to his Twitter right now and he retweeted someone saying "release this"... I listened to that (which is obviously a live demo version of the song) and I swear it sounded like a fucking classic to the point I thought he was doing a cover of something.

The guy was definitely talented unlike most of who he is associated with.

I still can't understand why Fantano gave him a shit load of bad reviews...

I don't even think I'm being edgy. I don't feel sad when I read about a junkie dying from an overdose. What else did you expect?

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

A duck is a duck living or dead.
Wigger sucked

You don't necessarily have to feel bad, but it's sad when anyone with so much going for them dies young and unexpectedly. The guy probably glorified drug use or whatever, but even so... It's still, "damn, what a shame".

The guy was 21 years old. Whether we like it or not, he's a product of our sick society. Face tats n' all.

wtf, i love lil peep now!

Jesus christ I just sat up straight

>that's you, stop promoting your trash

First of all, no that's no me. I don't live in the same city.
Secondly, that's ironic as fuck coming from someone unironcally calling lil peeps production "the best in 10 years"
Lastly, it's clear you don't know a god damned thing about hiphop or the people that come out of Dallas and the lineage associated with it.
Have fun listening to your soundcloud xanax trap tunes

kek

I think he has scoliosis.

He was right. He was so fucking right. I've been listening to a lot of shit of his now and I can't believe I was sleeping on him for so long.

wtf I love him now!

is right face reality
being an addict is degenerate and his influence over his impressionable fans is seriously a bad thing.

his image is weak bodied, foolish tattoos everywhere, and drug use.

his death is a good thing for culture

This isn't the point. The point is that fucking greasy losers like yourselves don't understand the social context that these events happen in, because you have never been to parties or anywhere where drugs are being used or consumed. You've never tried drugs because your too autistic to interact with other human beings. You don't understand the effects they have on the mind, the effects of a party oriented lifestyle on the human brain, the concept of self medication for depresssion, etc. You don't understand any of these things because you just sit behind your fucking computer all day and don't experience life or these feelings, yet you pretend to know based on what such a lifestyle SEEMS to be in your head. You have a warped perception of reality yet you pretend to know everything and have a smug condescending attitude about it as well, when really your lack of social experience prevents you from fully comprehending what happened here and all the factors at play.

>Pretty soon you're gunna hate me
>When I die You'll love me

Which one is it Peep?

It's a shame, and it is sad. But it's probably the least sad I can feel when a person dies besides a murderer or a child molester or something.

Most of us fans are feeling a lot right now.

but I have been... you make assumptions based off my views but you don't know me

Projection desu

that was an extremely emotional post, lmfao calm down faggot

>o, woe is me as I sit lonely in a corner digressing with no point to my poetry
>asking myself if I spoke these words with no face, would people still know it was me
>hopelessly lost and floating at sea trying to reach the center of attention so someone can finally notice me
>overlooking my masterpiece I'm better off as a stunt double in bruce willis' action movies, working for free
>grasping a loose leaf, piece of paper re-attaching it to the branches of trees trying to please nature, she still hates me
>dropping my clothes, exposing my nudity, ripping off my flesh and replacing it with plastic so you can see through into the true me

he was actually pretty good lyrically

I've never listened to his music. I probably would feel a lot more sad about it if I were a fan.

Nah, you don't need to be a fan to feel bad when a guy with potential dies.

>Inb4 degenerate rapper
Yeah he was, but so what? The guy knew melody and some songs were pushing boundaries, almost full circle back to punk, with that kind of momentum and experimentation. If you like music, you respect that regardless of face tattoos, silly wog raps, and stupid online "personas"

I fucking hate 99 percent of rap, but some of this guys music was alright if you can look past him being a fucking full on 100 percent "degenerate"

Some of the best musicians of all time were degenerates. Wagner lived his life running from debt collectors and done a fucking shit load of "degenerate" shit, for fuck sake. As did Paganini. You like literature? So did Dosto. So did Hamsun... you get the idea

Being "degenerate" shouldn't be a barrier

Nigga what, aint no "damn that sucks." Fuckin white boy died doin dumb shit, aint none of those bullshit feelings here.

Really. Stop. No should feel bad unless they stupid and tryna fake some shit.

it's hilarious to think that Wagner was considered to be degenerate music by his peers.

Are you a third world savage, or what? You're not white, are ya?

It's called empathy and it's what makes us human. It's arguably the reason we're able to communicate in this manner online right now. It's what drives the forward motion of humanity...

Of course a fucking wog can't into basic human decency that's why your people still live in huts and eat mud burgers

Yeah, and his lifestyle was "degenerate"

me 2
but its like a 4/10 stil
better than pump tho actalee

lol shut the fuck up white boy.

Feelin so sad for a legit druggie. Fuckin why.

Go jerk off to ya manga bitches man, go take your "this is what makes us human beans" shit somewhere else

>he's a product of our sick society
youtube.com/watch?v=mT8vwGXGEDc

>Watching fagnime
Lol nah

>Being white is bad
Bro
I'd rather be dead than be black

The Cure utterly and unequivocally BTFO lmao

get off Sup Forums nigger

who?

madposter posturing with racism vs guy LARPing as a negro

truly the most enlightened exchange

I agree with your view on this but you're clearly a nigger. please gtfo of here

>Swear words means anger
Sensitive butterfly, aren't you?
Also
>"racism"
It doesn't exist bro

racism normal, natural 7 necessary.

the other guy is likely a nigger its not that uncommon now these days

you gotta look through youtube and his soundcloud to find his really good shit

meant to type & not 7

nice get btw

yesssss

>implying white is bad
Just dont be a little bitch nigga. I dont care about this "black pride" and "brown soul."

>guy LARPing as a negro
>negro
aii this one made me smile a bit, lol

hilarious that Lil Peep is now the great white hope when every post about him before was "DEGENERATE BISEXUAL RACE TRAITOR PUSHED BY THE JEWS TO INDOCTRINATE US"

>not Praying to the Sky
t. pleb

Reminder that his public image /=/ his private self.

Check out this article where his brother talks about him.

wHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT NIGER

He's still a degenerate gay faggot but he was also a better "rapper" and musician than every black dude rapping about "muh slaves n chainz n shit"

At least he had artistic direction

I dont like little peep. he was a degenerate faggot. he is by all means not the "great white hope"

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

why you so hateful man, aint no american history x here.

listen to music and shut the hell up

hate is important

not even man enough to reply, nigga its the internet i aint gunna run up in ya house and smack you up

Just stop being a sensitive bitch and then none of us have any problems

I still don't get why blacks get so mad about racism.. who fucking cares what others think. No one is born equal, that's just the reality

Call me a honky, cracker, w.e, I just don't fucking care

When blacks finally decide to get over their inferiority complex and stop whinging then the world will drastically improve

>man enough to reply
>man enough
>reply
>my masculinity is being questioned over a formating error on mu by a subhuman nigger
holy!

>calls me sensitive with this reply
lol the fuck.

This Sup Forums nigga i aint catchin no feelings but you might wanna check your shit. cause damn.

>subhuman
aii this is actually gettin old. sayin this just confirms you a legit fedora nigga. cmon now

saying "ai ai ai na na c'mon now yahEEr meh nigga *TISS* na C'MON na" is getting old. saying that confirms youre a legit nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=70nbr3IQVcs
here, go learn about yourself you fucking brainlet