Leave psa kino to us

leave psa kino to us

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/799296889032015873

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZS8_oN60so
youtu.be/IV2olDA0w8U
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>less meat
>not becoming a full on vegan

What did he mean by this?

It's because he doesn't want people to become /fit/ like him.

Come on, don't bullshit me.

You're welcome.

I will eat less meat if he makes gear legal

He doesn't want people to eat meat and have gains.

lmao who gives a fuck? it was too late 20 years ago and trying to pretend you care now isn't going to fix it

reminder the Arnold also refused to support Trump

STOP IT!

but I don't want to hit like a vegetarian

That's because you're a moron.

Won't affect me, I don't care

Let future generations deal with this shit

>yeah man look i cut down on meat i sure am helping the planet!
eating less meat isn't going to do fuck all. the only reason you should stop eating meat is for health or moral reasons not because you think you're helping the planet.

theres some clever ways to fix it but (((they))) wont let it happen since then they can't tax you over it

but don't you know, all meat is made to order so you're LITERALLY saving the world by not eating stuff that's already been made and the damage is done!
and your small contribution will definitely cause a drop in their prices and output!!!!!

Maybe if we really want to help with green house gasses, we should enforce our fucking laws that we ALL follow to China ?

Can't we just kill the Chinese or the Indians instead.
The reduction in pollution would be even bigger and we'll keep on eating meat.

>Ultra Omega Chad gets too old to fuck 100 broads before he's done eating his entire horse
>Stops eating meat to ease his old, steroid ravaged body
>AUGHHH EAT SOY AND DEVELOP BREASTS, LEAVE THE MEAT AND PUSSY TO JAMAL AUGHHH

No thanks senpai

but I need DA SWEET MEAT

If more people start consistently avoiding meat, production will begin to diminish to match demand. Come on, you're not too stupid to get this.

he's smarter than i thought.

How is cutting out meat good for your health? You mean you shouldn't eat 3 burgers every meal? No shit. You also shouldn't eat nothing but berries.

but it will never happen so it's a pointless discussion.

You know what would help more? sterilizing 100% of the third world

This is all pretty pointless though because poor people don't have the luxury to worry about if they are harming the planet by eating meat. And they are the biggest consumers of meat.

>eating meat is unhealthy
ayy

Jesus you carnists are easy to trigger. Food addiction is real. Stop being cucked by what your body currently thinks tastes good.

It's already happening. We're entering a new era, meat eaters are starting to wise up.

you know what would help even more?
making anime real.

He wants you not to have cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=HZS8_oN60so

This is the true PSA Kino

>my body tricked me into thinking lamb is delicious

pretty sure the lamb did that

>implying amerifats will ever give up their cheeseburgers

wait where is chicken & fish in that ? I eat 90% chicken fish

A lot of people were and still are Republicans and still opposed Trump. RDJ did a whole video shilling for Hillary.

Pretty sure changing your diet will change your cravings over time fatso. I don't care for cheese anymore.

>Let future generations deal with this shit
You mean future decades? Assuming you're not planning on dying in the next year or so, it's going to affect you. The idea that global warming is a problem for your kids and not you is a myth.

Because Trump isn't a republican

I hope that blindfold was biodegradable

this has been sack of sjw lgbt transracial PC turned libshit beaner fucker has eaten more meat and consequently killed more animals than the entire rainforest destruction up to this day.
he can shut the fuck up and fuck his bastard beaner son in the ass.

>it has nothing to do with that people that generally eat more processed meats on general exercise less and just live a more unhealthy lifestyle it is totally the meat guys, what do you mean that being 300lbs and smoking and not exercising has anything to do with it?

Meat production just creates more methane. It's a powerful greenhouse gas, but it breaks down relatively quickly in the larger scale of things, and it's not introducing more sequestered carbon into the atmosphere, just cycling the existing stuff. If we're serious about stopping an upward trend in global temperature, "eat less cow: is gonna do jack shit. We need to phase out fossil fuels.

>that's right, slave, eat insects and live in a repurposed cargo container, your poor working class living standards are destroying the planet
Somewhere in the swiss countryside there is an obscenely rich man laughing as he boards his private jet.

t. meat and dairy kike shill

get out of our vent or i'll have you bent!

>kike
>shilling meat and dairy
what

but meat and dairy is delicious, no shilling needed

>salami

I'm supposed to give up my weekly steak but nobody can ask shitskins in Africa,India and the middle east to stop crapping out babies all day everyday, that's the real problem.

fuck no i wont.

high quality burger meat is top

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

...you realize the population of your country is increasing, right?

>wah wah wah, it's going to be a little bit hotter in your lifetime

Still don't care.

Jews want us to eat less high test meat and more estrogen filled "healthy" meat substitutes

Does his name mean 'blacknigger'?
Cause that would be pretty funny.

How the mighty have fallen.
Poor Arnold go in pension already.

>meat and dairy cucks
lmao dont you have a bull to prep?

Black Ploughman

>The United States is a no-smoking nation. No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. No women - unless of course you're married. No guns, no foul language... no red meat.

I'm sorry do you think good Christian folk control the food supply?

>Guys, you HAVE to stop eating meat and using fossil fuels! We have too many people! Our nation, and in fact THE WORLD, can not support the population we have! That's why you need to relegate yourselves to eating leaves and turnips and bugs, and also buy an expensive-ass hybrid or electric-car!

>Guys, you HAVE to let more immigrants in! We don't have enough people! Our birthrates are 0.01% lower than they used to be because people realized kids are expensive, so if we don't mass-import people from other countries at our own expense we will ALL DIE OUT!

So which is it, Liberals? It can't be both.

Who the hell is Jim Cameron? Is that James' less talented brother?

>The idea that global warming is a problem for your kids and not you is a myth.

The idea of global warming is a myth. How appropriate.

>not knowing about JimCam, Jimdawg, the realJimmyJames

come on son

well enlighten us user

Their argument is that since the populations of the developing countries are skyrocketing, we have too many people an we need to cut back on consumption. But the populations of our own countries are growing very slowly (except for the US and UK), and in some cases even declining (Japan, Italy soon, Portugal). So we need to allow more immigrants to mitigate that.

No, selfish, greedy Christian folk.

>it's a fantastically rich person with literally nothing to worry about ever again tries to tell me that my pointless, mind numbing existence is too nice and that I need to sink a little lower into the mud
Fuck off

>eat less meat
hmm... shan't be doing that
How about we kill at least half the Indians, Chinese and pakis, invest in green renewable energies and what ever the fuck else you're supposed to do.

>the guys with a half mexican bastard kid refused to support the guy that wants to kick mexicans out

huh really makes you think

Why don't we get all the third-worlders and turn them into Soylent Green?

why is he walking to the edge of a cliff blindfolded?

Well you could argue that from a pure energy standpoint, meat is pretty bad. It takes enormous amounts of water and power to make just one serving of meat. You could probably feed a family with the biomass one cow eats in a day. Even with industrial methods it's still painfully expensive.

When we reach critical pop levels they will switch from cows to grasshoppers. Insects give you MUCH greater efficiency, it's nearly 1:1 for biomass.

Once you learn to cook you can actually make a day's worth of food without using meat, and you wouldn't even know.

Seasoned potatoes friends or baked are practically meat.

>Being this mad at your former leader of gains

>he doesn't care about pollution
move to china

like anyone with a triple digit iq

we should sell our pollution to the chinks

Hey Arnold, I have an idea, maybe you could sell some of your many mansions and donate 100 million of your 300 millions to researching solutions to climate change and building greener energy sources if you care about the envrionment so much. What? Your just going to cut back to eating meat 3 times a week instead of 5, and still fly around in your massively polluting private jet? No? Well then shut the fuck up. Guys like this and Leo really piss me off, I don't care if your raising awareness supposedly offsets your emissions, it's called hypocrisy and I won't be cutting back while these assholes sail yachts and fly planes around the world for monthly vacations.

The methane contributing to greenhouse effect problem is further down the list for me. The health aspect is pretty important, but it's difficult to establish a cultural change at the current time when everyone is a reactionary claiming either that all meat is bad or a lot of meat is good.

Crop land inefficiency and deforestation are larger problems related to a massive meat consumption market. There is a huge portion of America's farmland devoted to animal feed (feed corn, soybeans, sorghum, alfalfa, etc.) If we used a larger fraction of that land for vegetable crops for human consumption, the world's food insecurity would be greatly diminished. And from what I hear there is a lot of pressure for South America to burn down large swaths of rainforest to turn it into graze land.

>I have to be a piece of shit and can't even feign interest in actions that would benefit others because im such a bitter virgin neet disappointment
do you know how ideas gain traction? by people of high visiblity talking about them

I'm not whining, I'm trying to appeal you your own sense of self preservation. If you're not gonna listen to that, you deserve whatever happens because of this.

Good thing chicken is in infinitely more delicious than any of those.

Trump, don't you have an office to figure out how to run?

how is that relevant? it just reinforces the importance of that trend continuing

wow you completely misunderstand both arguments and included a smug reaction image to boot. congratulations on being a total fucking retard, now go to your nearest university and ask the environmental scientists to explain it to you

Eating only meat is unhealthy.
Eating only veggies and fruits is unhealthy as well.

There IS a middle ground.

>wise up

More like the economy tanked and people can afford $5/lb for hamburger.

it is? would you please provide your peer reviewed scientific literature which undermines the consensus of nearly all of our top research universities and disproves man's impact on climate change? I'm sure you have it readily available

economy is better than it was in 08 and the trend is continuing. exercise and health consciousness are on the rise as well

>Eating only veggies and fruits is unhealthy as well.

i eat meat but this is wrong

no, THIS is the true PSA kino
youtu.be/IV2olDA0w8U

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/04/eating-meat-led-to-smaller-stomachs-bigger-brains/

>economy is better

Prices aren't. They keep going up, particularly beef and pork. Chicken and turkey as well, though.

Veggies and fruits don't have all the b-vitamins we need. Humans are omnivores.

Even deer eat meat once in awhile, man.

Californians have more loyalty to Mexico than the US.