Sites We Lost

When did we lose /Film?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/three-eyed-raven-casting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Film has always been liberal.

She actually makes some decent points for an SJW.

DUDE TRUMP IS GOING TO KILL EVERYBODY LMAO

I don't care if it's all black, all white, or all Hispanic. Just focus on making a good movie first, diversity doesn't make a movie better

>diversity doesn't make a movie better
Said the racist.

>dawn of the planet of the apes

this one is already happening

>DUDE HILLARY IS GOING TO START WW3 LMAO

both sides have gone full alarmist

i was done with them after this article
>‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Actor to Play ‘Game of Thrones’ Three-Eyed Raven

slashfilm.com/three-eyed-raven-casting/

they couldn't say max von sydow

desu now WW3 is more possible than ever seeing as how the GOP has both houses and an apathetic president

I've more forced diversity, token minorities, and wives getting cucked/blacked on television in the past 2 years than ever before and Trump still won the election. What is her point besides race-baiting?

>character buys milk at the store
>0/10

>character is black and gay
>10/10 movie of the year

Most likely all those token characters will be forgettable

>Idiocracy
Pretty sure Republican voters have generally higher IQ than Democrat voters.

>World War Z

Is trump going to start a Zombie Apocalypse?

No, they don't. Some of them are very intelligent, and thus are smart enough to convince utter morons who to vote for. Your average repub can barely do basic math. Sad, but true.

>BTTF2
We get hoverboards and flying cars? The Cubs already won the World Series, so we're off to a great start.

kek, I hope all the mad SJWs like her start advertising Rogue One as an anti-Trump and anti-white supremacist movie.
The controversy will make the movie toxic and whatever happens Disney will lose a huge chunk of the public.

>Fuck the democratic process for electing someone I disagree with. It conflicts with my internal feelings so it must be bad because my narcissism and arrogance tells me I'm right

There will never be flying cars. Too unsafe.

I don't see why that implies World War III.

i always thought it was obvious that the empire was a version of nazis

seemed like the vibe they were shooting for

Trump won the highly educated white male category, which is objectively where the sharpest people are.

Hillary won decisively among blacks, which coincidentally also have the lowest IQ.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>america
>democracy

Pick one.

That guy sounds full of shit, the rebels didn't even give Chewbacca a medal. Who's the human supremacists now?

Not after we discover Element Zero on Mars and power them using mass effect

You do know they have demo break downs of education and wealth, too, right? Of course you do, that's why you chose that graphic instead of the one proving you're wrong.

I mean, she DID seem to blame Russia for EVERYTHING.

Or the movie will be a big hit and Trump the most unpopular president in history.

The absolute dumbest people in America voted for Hillary and the absolute smartest ones voted for Trump. How isn't Idiocracy more fitting for the left?

>that one guy is the junkie assistant from Nightcrawler

Shit, I just realized that. He's really good.

But half of these movies already came true, from 1990 to 2015.

That means that you were already in favour of the idea that diversity in movies is relevant in any way.

Watch as Hollywood creates a hundred flicks about proud minorities overcoming challenges imposed by bigoted whites, and watch as it makes absolutely no difference because Hollywood is the last place people use to shape their political beliefs, and because there's nothing people hate more on a subconscious level than being fed heavy-handed messages.

The idea that changing fiction (for example by having intelligent blacks being high-achievers) can change reality is pure leftist delusion that has literally never worked. Media is a reflection of what people think, not the other way around.

If anything WWZ is an allegory for muslim hordes

>DAWN OF THE PLANT OF THE APES

subtle black lives matter reference?

Can someone give me examples of diversity in film/tv that isn't forced

faggot

Who are the dumbest people in America? Blacks, no question, but they also didn't vote. The smartest are Asians and guess who they voted for?

Sorry, man.

America is a Democratic Republic which is infinitely better than a raw democracy.

nah

dumb niggers and shitskins definitely voted for Hillary but she had the college educated, jew and asian vote (high IQ)

But Trump has a bunch of rednecks and religious fundies and normal white people

It's a wash

>Intelligent blacks can't be high achievers
>We're on the tail end of the first black president's tenure

>everyone should
>your vote only counts if you're in x state
>this is a good system

America deserves ruin.

the Empire ARE white supremacists though. They have been since Empire Strikes Back.

I am not American but there is an agenda pushing mass immigration of non Europeans.
Sorry but if a movie has diversity I will avoid it.

Good luck selling that shit in Europe under the current climate.

As opposed to having California and New York decide every fucking election.

You're a fucking idiot if you want the lowest common denominator to choose every election.

It's not true, it's just political strategist jargon. They run models based on how they think everyone is going to vote, and then they focus the majority of their money and campaign efforts on the high value (high population) states that could go either way.

>Intelligent blacks can't be high achievers
That was not said either explicitly or implicitly, try reading it again.

most of the diversity looks to be famous black american actors and asians. This is because Disney could not even begin to give a fuck about europe, and would rather pander to china instead.

>The idea that changing fiction (for example by having intelligent blacks being high-achievers) can change reality

Seems pretty explicit to me, senpai.

>the empire are white supremacists

Since Lego is okay selling toys representing a white supremacists regime, can I get nazi holocaust legos and kkk lego?

That ugly cuck peter sciretta ruined everything, I'm glad Chen can still give him shit though, he's the only reason I keep going to /film

tbqh for American schools this needs to be broken out further to separate liberal arts colleges and majors

the Empire (and now the First Order) are unequivocal bad guys that only exist to be killed. In what way does that amount to a concentration camp or lynch mob Lego set? You'd have more success asking for a nazi fighter plane or uboat, but Lego doesn't sell historically accurate shit anyway.

In the USA (and almost everywhere in the world really) blacks are statistically less likely to be high achievers and/or very intelligent. Be it because of cultural reasons, genetical or a mix of both, the proportion of blacks that, for example, have an education in hard sciences is much, much lower than it should it be. This doesn't mean that there can't be high achieving individuals like Obama, just that they are more rare. Having all movies feature people like Obama won't make the black population better.

>Having all movies feature people like Obama won't make the black population better.
but you admit it may be for cultural reasons, and if that's true, it will help

If you're a black kid and the only rich blacks you see on TV and movies are athletes, rappers, and gangsters, you're going to accept that that's what the definition of success is and it'll shape your life path.
I went to a school with tons of niggers and you won't believe how many of them thought a career in the NFL was a reasonable goal. None of them wanted to go into business or academia because that was "white people shit" according to them

As trite as it sounds, having media show you can be a successful black man without needing to be a criminal is something that impacts kids

To be fair, she wanted to continue supporting ISIS in Syria when the Russians have made it perfectly clear that they aren't going to let Assad fall. She even said she would shoot down Russian jets and antagonizes them at every opportunity.

Her foreign policy has been nothing short of disastrous and WW3 was far more likely under a Hillary presidency.

Not that guy but I don't think this proved anything. University are liberal breeding grounds, of course they're going to more left.

On top of that, the degrees they get out of university only proves they know a bit more about one particular topic. The really intelligent people in history have never come from the intelligentsia.

>To be fair, she wanted to continue supporting ISIS in Syria when the Russians have made it perfectly clear that they aren't going to let Assad fall.
She wasn't supporting ISIS retard, she was supporting the other rebels.
>She even said she would shoot down Russian jets and antagonizes them at every opportunity.
no, she said she'd negotiate a no-fly zone with the Russians.

Most of the rich banker jews in New York supported Trump. Soho and Tribeca had Trump signs everywhere.

>The really intelligent people in history have never come from the intelligentsia.
spoken like a true ignorant retard

The college educated, jew and asian vote may also be the most gullible. Genuinely intelligent people don't pop out of academia, they come from taking the path that is least typical, i.e. not going to college.

but...but I thought Wall Street was shilling for Hillary and were shaking in their boots in fear of a Trump presidency

>the other rebels
So ISIS with a different name

You mean the terrorists that fund and recruit for isis