Train?

Meme?

CIA, I'm Dr. Strange

Fuck you

you're a festive guy

Aye

WHAT?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT CIA?

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING MY NAME FOR OVER 4 FUCKING YEARS NOW AND EVERY TIME I RESPOND YOU JUST SAY MY NAME OR ASK IF GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF MY FUCKING PLAN. JESUS H. CHRIST I'M TRYING TO BE GOTHAM'S RECKONING AND GETTING SOME HOT TALIA PUSSY BUT YOU WON'T STOP FUCKING KIDNAPPING ME AND THROWING ME ON YOUR PLANE ONLY FOR IT TO TURN OUT TO BE ALL PART OF MY PLAN WITH ME ESCAPING WITH DR. PAVEL AND THE SEQUENCE REPEATING. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? EVEN THE FUCKING JOKER HAS A GREATER GRASP ON LOGIC THAN YOU DO, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU AN AGENT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN YOU'RE THIS FUCKING INCOMPETENT? LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE CIA, I'M DONE ANSWERING YOUR FUCKING QUESTIONS AND GETTING ON BOARD YOUR PLANE AND- WAIT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE? OH GODDAMMIT CIA I FUCKING HATE YOU.

For yule

C-CIA?

Was being jolly part of your plan?

You are a big guy

4 u

dead meme

>the naughty/nice list I just filed with the North Pole lists me, my reindeer, Mrs Clause here, but only on of you. First one to talk gets to stay on my sleigh.

[grabs another elf]

SANTA: Tell me about The Grinch! Why does he hate Christmas? A lot of loyalty, for a hired elf!

THE GRINCH: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would add a man to the naughty list before throwing him out of a sleigh?

SANTA: At least you can talk. Who are you?

THE GRINCH: It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is your toys. No one cared who I was until I put on the hat.

SANTA: If I pull that off, would you save Christmas?

THE GRINCH: It would be extremely joyful.

SANTA: You're a jolly guy!

THE GRINCH: For you

Hitler in the house!

4x2=8
For you too

MAZE?

Yes, yes.... not bad, CIA.... not bad...

... but check THESE

nice

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would plug in the fairy lights before putting them on the tree

Impressive, very nice.

CIA ?

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

Of courshe

You merely adopted the digits, I was born in it, molded by it...

getting dubs was part of my plan

It wasn't called in

PLANE?

Now that I see the mask this big I realize that is suposed to resemble two hands opening a mouth...

why? Is to reinforce the fact that he is a torturer that inflicts as much pain as he is suffering with every breath? Is a symbol of how he can only speaks when he has the mask on?

And for shitposters out there... yes(sights) I'm asking why does he wear the mask.

his mask looks like a dick desu

It was inspired by goatse

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Is Nolan secretly a shitposter?

Who do you think is responsible for Bane?

>secretly

>two hands opening a mouth

Newfag pls

the mask is supposed to represent a teddy bear snout.

One of my first jerk off pics. Still occasionally blow a load to it even though I'm straight.

The flight plan I just filed with the workshop lists Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen but ONLY ONE OF YOU

B-BIG!

FIRST ONE WITH THE SHINEY NOSE GETS TO GUIDE MY SLEIGH TONIGHT!

mmmmm
looks like there is not hotheads here

keep working guys

>007
>Cia