What do you think about my country? It seems the most corrupted country just to us or even abroad you see this?

What do you think about my country? It seems the most corrupted country just to us or even abroad you see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html#article-3546081
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/12143122/Italian-wife-faces-jail-for-not-doing-housework.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that we literally are the bulls

I like it
Nice people, nice food and nice cities (too much arabs 2bh)

>most corrupted country

Last time i checked the two big worldwide scandals (Siemens and Wolkswagen) were not from here.

We believe we're the most corrupt country of the universe because our press say this everyday.

E considera che le statistiche sulla corruzione le fanno in base alle opinioni delle persone quindi se gli italiani pensano di essere i più corrotti risulteranno i più corrotti nelle statistiche. Travaglio ci ha fatto una palata di soldi su sta stronzata che siamo i supermegacorrotti. Che lo prendesse in culo lui, il suo giornale del cazzo e i grillini di merda.

lmao guarda il piddino come è furente. Susu, che a ottobre ve ne andate tutti a casa

One of histories greatest empires.
Beautiful architecture, language, food and art.
Has had a rough time in the modern era.
Hope it doesn't get overrun by shit. It's too beautiful for that fate.

The country is great and the people are fine but they don't give a fuck about the rules. For example the Italian guy that runs a grocery store near my house doesn't give a fuck and parks where he wants. One day I might have to break his windshield

Evirati tu e Travaglio che tra tre mesi di Raggi (e default di Roma) avete finito di prendere per il culo i dementi che vi votano.
Divertiti finchè puoi con giggino il ripetente, dibba il burino e quelle pescivendole della Taverna&Ruocco.

Non ti preoccupare piddino, renderemo l'Italia grande di nuovo e deporteremo tutti i sinistrati e berluschini

Heh Irish folks. Am I right?

Coming to Italy this summer. Prep your pizza, Mario.

Con quali voti che su 8.000 comuni ne governate a stento 20 (e nella metà siete indagati)?
Esci dal blog dai che poi va a finire che ci credi veramente che giggino ripetente diventa presidente del consiglio.

>45% labor force participation
>Literally a country with more NEETs than not

Corrupted, mafia run.

Beautiful country, beautiful and kind people, but too many immigrants and you are too lazy to do something about it.
And antifa is quite popular in the North. For what? Edgy teenagers read about le evil Mussolini and want to be defenders of muh equalityTM and democracyTM against Lega Nord?
Every bus and train station is full of niggers and sandcoons. Every fourth city is only comprised of shitskins.

To anyone plannig to visit this country, stay away from cities like Padova and Mestre (right next to Venice), they might be cheaper to stay there, but there's a reason for that. Just ask locals which cities are infested with monkeys the most.

Vicenza was my favorite city though, it has walls around the inner city and you only see white people inside. Very pleasent people but lots of liberal college scum due to the university. Shitskins stayed outside. I went to the park on the outskirts in the morning, and in the night, and I saw the same excact sandniggers just sitting there, eating sunflower seeds, and talking in their durka languages.

The fact that your military goes to Africa and picks up monkeys and gives them a free ride into Europe voluntarily... there is only a few things sadder than this.

RISE YOU SON OF A BITCHES

Its too warm, only white people are tourists or northern italians.
Plants have a weird green color as if dried up, old monuments are very beautiful though, but your nature, at least to the south sucks.

I don't care if you're white or not, I still love you.
>t. definately not an Italian mutt

It won't.
The moment something bad happens in Rome, Italy will become ultra fascist overnight, and the shitskin genocide is guaranteed to start.

go to Naples if you want to try true pizza.

Giggino ripetente diverrà nostro supremo leader e impartirà la sua saggezza tramite la volontà popolare espressa democraticamente.

I piddini degenerati, incapaci e mafiosi saranno deportati nella Terra dei Fuochi, le loro grida di tormento forniranno energia e potere a Giggino e Peppone per aiutarli nella loro battaglia finale contro Mr. Bean e i suoi giudaico/massonico-mafiosi burattinai.

That's all I want from this Ramadan.
Please Allah, listen to my prayers.

just do it, he won't be even mad
Italians would just burn the car one night

Been there. Preferred Castiglione Della Pescaia though.

Ma i piddini vi hanno scopato le sorelle che li nominate sempre?
Sembra come se avete una malattia...pure un mio amico che vota la setta di grillo ha l'incubo dei piddini. Forse è il microchip che vi ha messo sotto pelle Sibilia che vi fa vedere piddini ovunque?

I always vote Lega Nord.

I'll be back soon...

t. Friulian diaspora

Meant for

>Sembra come se avete una malattia
Ma vai a scuola porco dio

Italy: where it doesn't matter if you're guilty or not and police can whip a confession out of you either way.
The Saudi Arabia of Europe.

>GRILLINI DI MINKIA SCIE KIMIKE RENZI BELLO COMME IL SOLE E IL BLOGGHE FA RIDE PERKE LO A DETTO L UNITA CHE E UN GGIORNALE SERIO XD

La terra dei fuochi creata dai tuoi padroni cattocomunisti ti attende, o piddino. Il tuo dolorculo ci fornirà il 'potere necessario a rendere l'Italia Grande Ancora Una Volta

Fake latins

Yep, it looks so from abroad too. When I read about newest mafia bust and instead of typical OC rackets like drugs, prostitution, extortion, fencing, fraud or smuggling the defendants are charged with bid rigging and public procurement abuse instead, what else can I think? If ripping off the government is a preferred activity even for the Mob, it says something.

Really? I thought that they just skip Italy for the gibs and to avoid blatant racism?

>pensa che a scuola ti insegnano qualcosa

Ma sei nato negli anni 50?

We get those too poor/dumb to go north.

>Impoverished, corrupt, crime-ridden, mongrelized multicultural/multiracial cesspool

Italy is the future that awaits the Western world if no action is taken against the tyrannical Jew-run regimes currently in charge of our nations.

Great tourism economy, had a great time on my trips on northern regions, best car designs with technological quirks and deficiencies from time to time, good neighbors, however,

TRST JE NAŠ
TRIESTE IS OURS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sylvio in hospital today :(

This is nice. I'm always impressed with cultures that pulled this off. The same can be said about Mongolia.

Would you welcome "home" Otalian-Americans that are willing to return and help you guys (unless of course the same thing is happening in our country).

Too many niggers from West Africa

Why don't you deport them?

Tell your subhuman gypsy cousins to leave my country.

>literally described USA
kek
Here's a (you)

I like Italy, like all the other med countries.

Do you recommend Italian women?

t. napoletano

sideways Hungary

Is it true that Naples is the shithole of Italy?

Tell them yourself :D

Also:

Please kill all Livorno and Atalanta fans. They are bringing shame over Italy

>Impoverished, corrupt, crime-ridden, mongrelized multicultural/multiracial cesspool
This is an Italy thread, not an USA thread. We're not 60% white and run by jews here.

I think that the only way to purge this country from corruption, crimes and shitskins is a new era of dictatorship.

>flag

Venice was nice to visit.

You what, there are no niggers here. Only M*roccans which are half-nigger only.

Why not, uncucked anglos and uncucked germans are welcome into the Med paradise. Don't ask for pineapple pizza though, or you'll be cut up.

Kek, what part of Italy are you in?

Brazil is way more corrupt than your country, by far

>Flag
Wew lad. Didn't you know that slavs are equivalent to niggers when it comes to behaviour and intelligence?

Instead you're 40% white and, as a result of the migrants, jews run from you!

Says the pole. Only reason you don't have many niggers is cuz you don't have good living standards and no welfare. Even your own people don't want to live there.

So you are in the South? What part? That's where my family is originally from?

I'm "Italian" genetically. From NY. Other than Italy, we know or pizza. Fuck pineapple. Who puts fruit on pizza????

What about 100000 people from Senegal?

Then why am I hearing swedish reporters on the state radio interviewing fucking senegalese people in Rome, Milano etc about their situation as refugees in Italy? Your country is getting infested, with boatniggers from Libya.

Bro tier no matter what
We stand with you till the end Italy

I don't like pizza and pasta though its fast food tier

Top tier qts

How can cumskin women even compete?

Well, at least they're not niggers. Fuck off, cuck.

That's a pretty small amount compared to the niggers everywhere else in Europe. France is a massive nigger and mudslim infested shithole for example.

I still don't understand why terrorists bombed basically every other European nation but not us.

It's not that different from Rome or Milan.

Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night, Mohammad Hussein Obama.

They are a problem, but there aren't nearly as much niggers here as countries like France, UK, Portugal, etc.

Too afraid to drive on your roads

>Chinese 0.28%
What are the Chinks doing in Italy?

There was a story a few weeks ago on here about how nigger migrants beat up a Socilian man. That man came back with a gun and shot the leader nigger in the head without blinking.
>inb4 muh sicilians

Kek we have way more immigrants in terms of percentage and they still say we are less cucked than you

>100 000
>Small amount

More senegalese people in Italy than somalis in Sweden, yet no one talks about it.

Where do they live? Brescia?

north west, but a burned car for a true asshole is a no brainer mostly everywhere in italy

Because our police and secret services are not retarded like french and belgium ones.

Slav... nigger, there's literally no difference except complexion.

Italy was great, but like Spain, it lost it's sense after it abandoned the Catholic Faith and embraced the judeomasonic liberal system.

Implying the crap you eat in telepizza or pizza hut is actual pizza.

>no one talks about it

Italians are the most anti-immigration people in Europe. Niggers don't get treated like babies here also because we don't have welfare like you.

Destroying our tessile industry in Prato and opening chinese and japanese restaurants everywhere else.

I've eaten pizza and pasta in rome and it was OK but it still pales in comparison to a good paella

Our greatest weakness is also our greatest strength, we blow the fuck out of proportions any problem we have. We complained about too much immigration before it even started really happening.

Islamization does not happen overnight.
It looks like it, but it really doesn't.
It requires a constant, silent flow of huge numbers of subhumans, the development of their communities. Then they need to gradually acquire power, and reach numbers that allow them to talk out loud.
Italian culture never allowed shitskinned subhumans to develop freely.

Are you from the north? Are you not aware of the literal slave-driving that has been going on in the south since times long past? Niggers and shitskin may thrive in big, european-like, liberal northern cities, but they are afraid to go out in the open in the south.
They know and feel they are not and they will never be accepted, they feel the countless malicious eyes on them, every single moment of their life they're made sure to understand that they are considered subhuman pieces of shit.

They are not allowed to form stable communities and they have no voice. They die in the thousands in the fields and no one ever knows they even existed.

Shitskins hold no power over our country because they never succeeded in planting their cancer. The south won't allow its sworn enemies to live.

Fuck you Italy! I want my Sicilia indipendente, we don't want repefugees all over my sacred land!

Italy is nice, but your infrastructure sucks ass and you are very corrupt.

Would visit again desu.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html#article-3546081

>theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/12143122/Italian-wife-faces-jail-for-not-doing-housework.html

My erection grows bigger everyday i see the subhuman anglo cucks up north getting culturally enriched while we keep staying based and not giving a fuck

Half Sardinian and used to live there. Hard to find work, and the teens are cunts and the Moroccans are scumbags. But the food is great, beautiful landscape and full of patriots

>implying the north is liberal
>implying most of the anti-immigration sentiment doesn't come from there

i want you independant too, my parasitic friend

siete la sola cazzo di regione che riceve dallo stato piu di quanto produce, svegliatevi cazzo

>mfw i live in Amalfi coast

Let sud tirolo free

You forgot our Romance brothers Romania

You seen this film? It's about a migrant that goes into Italy and tries to integrate, but everyone thinks he is scum. I think their intention was to bluepill about muhhh migrants but the film turned out to be a really strong redpill.

sardinia is full of sandniggers?
how so? i thought everyone wanted to escape that island and returns only in the summer for holidays

terrorist basically said that it' too nice to have us forced into taking them by mama merkel, so they don't attack us because we are an easy way to get into yurop.
i fear the future will look like this movie

You're kidding right? The Mafia in Italy is nowhere near as powerful as they were back in the 20s. The Mafia has no power in Italy.

It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't live there, Europe needs to get it's shit together before I even step foot on the continent.

The big cities are, just look at the election results from yesterday, it's the small and medium cities that vote the most against it