ITT: "Villains" who did literally and unironically nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did literally and unironically nothing wrong.

Starting with an obvious one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMpHxlqsEB4&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mom still hated the thieves and sympathized with the veteran even despite the whole basement girl thing

Your mom is a good woman.
Treat her well.

Not sure about that

Imprisoning someone in your basement and artificially inseminating them with a turkey baster AFTER they gave you a small fortune seems pretty fucked up, even if they killed your family in a car accident

I don't think anyone was really right in this movie.

thats because your mom knows that shit is fuckin hot and she deserved it

whoops :^)

Literally finished watching this a few hours ago. Didn't like it that much, but damn I wanted that bitch to die.

Only character worth a shit was Alex the pathetic friendzone one. I only had a problem with the "Villian" because of the actions of of the thieves. If they had never broken into his house then fuck it, let him have his own form of vengeance.

>Literally finished watching this a few hours ago. Didn't like it that much, but damn I wanted that bitch to die.

Same here.
Just finished it. It was shite.
But yeah, I wanted that bitch to die.

CTRL+S user

There's a sequel so you may get your wish

Of course you liked the cuck.

any clips? that sounds fapworthy

so this is the scene with the girl who broke in, but he did the same to the previous girl

youtube.com/watch?v=GMpHxlqsEB4&spfreload=10

>Can't have antagonists without them also being villains because normies' brains hurt too much to have conflicting ideas in their heads, might as well make the guy a rapist weirdo
0/10 shit movie

muh dick

The ending is pretty good though

The bitch was way too delusional she downright believed she was entitled to that cash and to stop the blind vet.

I loved her reaction when she realized she turned him into a national hero

top fucking kek

If it didn't have something as edgy as that, the movie would be even more wafer thin than it already is

I've always wanted to do this.

Most villains (excluding the ones who are designed on purpose to be illogical edgelords) are fully justified, and the only reason you don't agree with them is because the movie is biased towards the protagonist's point of view.

>inb4 people start unsheathing their weapons at my post

>that pic

kek'd

He just wanted more life :(