Make character upset over a promise he didn't even know wasn't possible as a child

>make character upset over a promise he didn't even know wasn't possible as a child
>no understanding of sex, relationships, love, etc.
>"WOW HE'S FUCKING GAY"

Attached: mitsuru_16227.jpg (555x555, 38K)

wrong fucking board

>go on Sup Forums
>See max payne thread and think I clicked Sup Forums by accident
>Go to Sup Forums
>See Darling in the FranXX thread and think I accidentally clicked on Sup Forums

Attached: 1505112046181.png (722x720, 554K)

Based franxxx poster

is that anime finished yet

damn....life sure is hard.....

Attached: 1513352782402.jpg (500x420, 55K)

>I don't trust anyone because they betray me :(((
>proceeds to immediately betray fatfuck
Am I even supposed to like anyone in this show? I don't know why I'm still watching this.

Why is Japan so obsessed with NTR

Mitsuru self-inserters are the worst.

Attached: 1522002562350.webm (1164x720, 960K)

;-;

Attached: 1504862414912.jpg (532x783, 180K)

at this point Franxx and Grancrest are only worth watching for dumb violence and gore. Just fast forward past dialogue until you reach a scene where someone's killed.

netorare in the franxx

Next episode fat dude is gonna become swole as fuck and beat the shit out of the slut while becoming #1 pilot

nobody has died in franxx though

You shouldn't be watching Franxx anyway.

>mfw I think Trigger is only okay but I absolutely HATE everything A-1 Pictures produces.

Should I even bother with Franxx or should I just wait until Promare?

Attached: Amanda twirl.gif (540x338, 334K)

t. fatoshi

just admit you lost body, it's not about the looks its about the personality

I think Franxx is entertaining right now and in season 2 I'm sure there'll be some revelations and cool moments so might as well watch it.

>gay man gets paired with girl
>gay girl gets paired with guy

These new pairs are better for both sets of pilots

CAN I LEAVE Sup Forums FOR FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT GETTING MAD AT FUCKING DARLING IN THE KEKXX?

Attached: 1511591647680.jpg (422x422, 19K)

I know this anime has to do with piloting mechs by grabbing a girl's ass, but how much ass fanservice is actually in this anime?

Post more 02.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.21_[2018.03.03_16.05.37].jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I dont get it? tl;dw?

>Gets mad at Franxx whilst posting literal shit incarnate.

Attached: Planet of the Rapes.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Besides your mentioned, none.

What video games do this?

Where do I go for ass-focused animes?

what anime?

Attached: 1501288081107.png (486x613, 314K)

>none

Attached: 1521928966424.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Attached: 1521738602045.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

It's mostly an A-1 show, so you'd probably hate it. Just watch the robot highlight webms.

Read the thread little dumb dumb.

KiznaiverXX

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Keijo!!!!!!!! - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.10_[2016.10.06_14.04.51].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Kill la Kill

that is a prime pooper, thanks.

Man i didnt want the redhaired chick and lord dude to die

oh alright, is it any good?

this reminds me of those wushu comedies where they kick with both feet from a standing position but don't fall down

fatoshi does not deserve kokoro. based milkman will make sure to give her all the children she craves and repopulate the earth outside of the plantations

Attached: milk from the source.jpg (1990x720, 210K)

damn, fatty has serious issues, punching the diabetic kid like that for no reason

Sup Forums loves this last episode though.
They're all a bunch of fucking idiots, this episode sucked and Kokoro is a shitty character whose sole purpose was developing Mitsuru's character.

Historically, they've been a nation of cucks.

>milkman
>giving anyone children
Dude's a complete faggot, he won't get it up for no girl.

>posting anime on the videogame bored

Attached: zorome face.jpg (229x246, 34K)

The milkman doesn't care where the milk comes from

Attached: 1520873219403.png (380x266, 103K)

>delusional, baby crazed whore dumps a guy and jumps on the first person to pay her any mind
>guy gets blamed and no one blames her

shit happens everytime. kokoro was the problem this episode, not fats or the milker

Attached: NTR Cycle.jpg (471x5292, 907K)

no

i hope she dies in a fight while pregnant and only tells the father with her last breath for MAXIMUM DRAMA

It's kind of dragging on week-by-week, but it's actually picked up recently so maybe it'll be better to wait and watch it all at once when it's done.

I did that for Kiznaiver and I think that drastically improved my viewing of the series. Same for LWA, actually. There are a lot of episodes that are just reiterations of POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, but the show ultimately paid off in the end, and I'm not sure I could have stuck through the airing with so little meat for so many weeks.

Doesn't mean he's gay. Doesn't mean he isn't gay either.

yes. don't listen to >implying fatoshi ever tapped that
user, she literally says in one episode that she finds riding with him disgusting

Attached: zero two hear again.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

fuck I need to finally watch patlabor

I've been putting it off for years. I've heard its best to watch the OVAs first, and that there's no real interconnected plotline so it's fine to start wherever. Sound about right?

no, i mean i hope she gets knocked up in the next few episodes, dies after that and only reveals her pregnancy to the father as she dies.

i hope its the fat guy and they get back together

Attached: 1521930006357.png (1920x1200, 1.2M)

this episode was great because the worthless fatty with a neet personality got btfo
>no redeeming values
>can't take care of his own body
>no personality outside of oneitis, doesn't even like the girl just the idea of her in his head

sounds like i have no idea since i never saw it. supposed to be good though

not sure this is even from patlabor, someone posted it in a thread yesterday. wish i knew the sauce desu

Fat guy is great pilot tho.Third best after 02 and Hiro

but he kicked ass afterwards, and the issue has been "resolved". he can only improve from here on out - he's gonna be a heavy hitter for the rest of the show, tryna make her jealous or notice him

It's nice to remember when Anime used to have great writing and didn't just rely on fanservice and stupid gimmicks.

Attached: the hand signal.jpg (956x720, 397K)

Hes a fucking fighter though. Nigga could wreck a bunch of those things

All three of them were retarded.
Mitsuru's grudge ended up being lame as fuck, although considering the circumstances at the time I can let it slide.
You can make the argument that Kokoro enabling Futoshi kept their sync rate from falling considering he had to carry her weak ass, but her letting it go on for so long and breaking that promise wasn't cool.
Futoshi's obsession and idolization over Kokoro was becoming unhealthy and creepy as fuck and he deserved it. He was also such a non-character and one-note that I really didn't care about him and him getting cucked has been the most interesting part of his character so far.
Ultimately though, the partner swap was probably the best thing for all three of them. If Mitsuru's weak body shit is as serious as it sounds then Genista's slow and deliberate fighting style should suit him better and help keep him in check from passing the fuck out if he stays in the back and provides artillery support. Futoshi is also a very capable pilot and was able to pilot Chlorophytum real well considering all things, and being partnered with Ikuno might get him to shape up since he won't have to worry about pushing Kokoro and might even help Ikuno out now that she has a partner who knows what he's doing.
Real talk though, anyone who's getting triggered by this shit and actually taking this Chinese etch a sketch seriously needs to get mentally checked.

Kokoro is still the worst character of the trio. Fatman at least has a personality and really liked her, while Kokoro has almost zero development with Mitsuru and barely ever showed discomfort near fatman just for the sake of breaking a promise and saying "I'm a bad girl, look at me" and lecturing Mitsuru.
Literally just a plot device for Mitsuru which was handled horribly in a nonsensical way.
Mitsuru's alright though and I want to see more of him without the shitty mega milk slut.

I can definitely see an upswing if there were a good number of compotent writers in japan but fuck that right?

>watching teen love drama
Sup Forums sure has fallen

Can confirm

Attached: 1521995366012.png (1280x2879, 797K)

they were all being childish, which is exactly what dr fraxxx wanted. the only one i really feel bad for is ikuno - she has no choice but to just roll with the punches and die inside a little more every day

Its' also nice to remember that fanservice and gimmicky anime still outnumbered anime with great writing by a landslide in the 80s and 90s.

Attached: Black Magic M-66 Fanservice.webm (640x427, 2.87M)

>fat guy gets with two timer
Nah eff that, he should just go alpha, kick ass and get a better girl.

based

>mods
What a fucking joke

Sup Forumsnime thread

woot woot

Why Sup Forums? Why not /trash/, Sup Forums or just fucking delete the thread? It's not like the discussion in it is anything of worth.

well, we're here now - might as well post lewds of the pistils

Attached: 1519584184528.jpg (1280x1100, 831K)

>Comparing a character who's comfortable with her body with HEEHEE PILOTING MECHS IS A EUPHISM FOR SEX AREN'T WE CLEVER?

Nah it's just that the 80's and early 90's were full of chads that didn't need to shove their weird fetishes into children's cartoons because they weren't sexually repressed virgins and just admired an aesthetic body.

Attached: dirty pair.gif (500x374, 1.92M)

Go away pls

hey guise

Attached: 50978439_p5.jpg (649x728, 189K)

How the fuck is this board still relevant?

Attached: [ C U C K E D ].webm (640x360, 1.97M)

the mid-80s were literally the beginning of pandering to weird fetishes you blatant retard, there's a reason the 80s were considered the otaku-pandeirng boom

>Nah it's just that the 80's and early 90's were full of chads that didn't need to shove their weird fetishes into children's cartoons
Name a more fanservicey era in anime than late 80s and 90s OVAs. Fuck one of the most impressively animated and influential anime to come out of the 80s was a fucking ecchi/hentai OVA.

Which one La Blue Girl?