Wah white people are becoming a minority

>wah white people are becoming a minority

Meanwhile there are more whites in the united States than ever before.

there are also more minorities than ever before

>than ever before

sure thing, buddy

There's more native Americans than ever before too.

>Muh genocide
>Muh 100 million
>muh lands

Percentage of non Hispanic white people in my city of 3 million is 25%.

That's 750,000 white 2,250,000 nonwhite

Shut the fuck up OP you have no idea

>what are percentages, demographic shifts, cultural shifts

It's like Im talking to a real nigger.

The problem is that white population growth has flatlined due to feminism and housing market jewing but niggers and spics still shit out children.

This.

When your population grows, but at a slower rate than surrounding racial and ethnic groups, it means that your overall prevalence is shrinking.

WE ARE WHITIES AND SHIET

OP should commit sudoku

Yeah if I got assistance like niggers and illegals do I'd be having rackets of white babies but if you're a white male you're way to privileged to get any help and youre actually expected to work for a living.

63% white people is more than ever before? Jesus christ you guys went downhill long ago then

>Yeah if I got assistance like niggers

Their growth is slowing down, though.
Family life of black families is almost non-existent and no amount of welfare or ghetto lottery money is going to allieviate it.

I can't wait to come back to Sup Forums in 2050 when white Americans become a minority. The bants are going to be off the scale.

>The bants are going to be off the scale.

Yeah, American catholic spicdom VS British sharia muzzies. That will be a blast!

>I can't wait to come back to Sup Forums in 2050 when white Americans become a minority. The bants are going to be off the scale.

>Implying we'll have survived the upcoming nuclear holocaust

>Bants
>Permitted
The phrase "radical free speech group" comes to mind considering your nation.

>Sup Forums in 2050
>not shut down with those who used to post rounded up to a deprivileging reeducation camp so we can unlearn all the badthought
Have you been paying attention user?

>whites
spanish speaking whites lol

any way you could sneak me in lad

Enjoy your Mexico 2.0, Pedro. You know, the country that was so shit your parents had to beg a white country to take them in

We have to stay ahead of the curve on this.

Holy shit that is a scary image, wake me up lads

>What are %