Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums
I did it again . My girl and I ended up getting some ice..
This is an ongoing thing that started out with just me doing it for some fun, well that was over a year ago and now my girlfriend has joined in. Initially got her involved with it as a means to get her away from a 10 year heroin addiction. It worked, but maybe a little too well.. trying to get away from the stuff but fuuck it's a good time. What do?

Pic related. My white trash pipe
Also, drug thread.

Attached: IMG_20180325_195249~2.jpg (2161x2159, 570K)

yes, let's switch one bad addiction for one just as bad addiction. dumbasses.
that's like me saying i quit smoking cigs for dip

Do all of it and be the garbage addict you were always meant to be you junkie piece of shit.

Hopefully you don't get that stupid pin cushion whore pregnant and create even more gutter scum.

Don't do drugs you degenerate filth.
Choose ubermensch over untermensch

Attached: 1521781607521.gif (500x377, 205K)

Get some weed instead, man. Don't ruin your life

Fucking white people smh

Yer a nigger aren't you?

No clue how people can do ice, i took what was meant to be 2 caps of mdma last weekend and they were cut with ice, felt really good. Better then just mdma normally however i had the worst cramps ever and my hands were shaking the next day.

As long as I take care of myself when I'm high (staying hydrated and keeping a little food in me) ,the comedown is hardly a problem.

This is OP and the horse is his girlfriend XD

Attached: f.jpg (236x300, 23K)

Let me put it like this user, rehab.

Lol caught one.

Nigger detected

Attached: 1521872772099.jpg (646x625, 154K)

Does anyone know where to get vicodin?

A Doctor

Fuck!! I have back pain and need immediate relief.

Caught another one.

Attached: IMG_0766.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

Weed

Opiates are bad m'kay? Didn't you read my initial post? Bad enough to turn to meth as a means to get off it

I'm kinda straight edge m8. No marijuana household kek. Any otc you pals can think of?

Took some coke yesterday for the first time.

Holy shit thats a fun drug

Cuck Nigger detected, go back to /reddit/ and /tumbler/ bitch kill yourself ... muh mansa musa... muh dik.... fuck off nigger

Attached: 1521945305868.jpg (278x312, 69K)

I've smoked weed nearly a decade before I even touched ice. The problem with the green now is that I've discovered how much better getting stoned is whilst high on meth...:/

Kratom maybe. Synthetic opiates. How the fuck are you looking for Vicodin then if you're straight edge, you fool.

"Jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded."

You are literally the cancer that killed Sup Forums and bait comments require zero skill to produce.

Doesn't matter does it tho fam? As long as you roasted em right lol? Fucking braindead kids.

Prove oldfg status now or GTFO

Lol god damn bro how triggered are you rn?

Attached: IMG_0546.jpg (812x750, 112K)

Hahahahahaha holy shit. Just go back to Sup Forums already, u faggot.

You're as triggered as an SJW at the museum of tolerance.

nice dude! you turned her from a junkie to a tweaker! excellent job

Attached: 1519965378184.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Attached: whitepeople.png (870x563, 105K)

This post gave me edgey aids.

Kek idk
I just need immediate relief from the back pain

You can get cbd oil which is made from cannabis without the thc that makes you get High

>Cuck Nigger
Isn't that an oxymoron? Like a truthful jew

>Claims straight edge status asking for Vicodin
>Came to drug thread for advice yet refuses to take advice.

Kys

Christ, calm down grouchy

>what do

stop doing drugs. ''Yeah easier said than done'' : no, just dont be a loser and stop that loser stuff.

society is bull shit. how can you faggots deserve to afford drugs and housing and food and having a spouse. this is bull shit i hope you fucking faggots die in a house fire.

sometimes i asked myself why the sun goes down, then i realized, its because my smile's heavy.

OkSorry you're a poorfag

Ehm, whiskey,bacon chips and bananas eat it for one week lots of booze, then end it with tons of strong coffee and cerial without milk, no milk is alloved.

what about the words white trash is a nigger thing to say?
i'm white and from MS and i call people white trash ALL the fucking time because of the race mixing coal burners or pant sagging wanna be niggers.
you guys are fucking retarded.

He didn't say white trash. He said "white people" there's a difference. Don't try white knighting for niggers. What website do you think you're on? Fuuck