This is garbage. Why does everyone play it?

This is garbage. Why does everyone play it?

Attached: 1C9449AC-30F3-4524-B62D-5895FC915827-5706-00000A31A1B2AC14.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

its free

I dont, im waiting for Far Cry 5 to be released on Tuesday

It's free and popular, no offense to the game or its players, but it's the newest 'slut' of the gaming world.

it really is such shit. I keep trying it and watching streamers play it to see if it grows on me but I still just hate the mechanics

Even the free price tag can't justify me getting 2dmg with a shotgun. waste of time. I've played about 25 games now. Won around 4. Don't think I'll play it again. A Pvp battle royal based on RNG dmg was a terrible idea

it looks fun

/thread

Looks fun + its free.

Build and shoot.

Watched Vinesauce play this last week, pretty good.

I'm sorry you're so bad at the game. Maybe you should try something easier.

It's okay. It's not the best tbh, it's pretty average. The guns and gameplay could use some tweaking but overall it's a solid 6/10. The free part though is for sure the selling point.

RNG is total luck. Not skill. Nice try tho

>free

Attached: 1390233447533.jpg (576x384, 13K)

It's a great idea for a game, dumbed down to its most arcade game level.

The fact that the Arma 3 version of Battle Royale never took off, sums this demographic in a fucking nutchell.

its free, quick and fast paced games, very accessible through all platforms, keeps up to date with modern trends (lootboxes, john wick skin, etc), building, non blood and gore and multiplayer

Shotguns are OP though

no blood and gore*

Yes.

>ITT people that can't get a Victory Royale

its my fav secondary game as of now I just hop on to it bam solo land tilted n live or die easy n simple I love it

>it's free
>fast paced
>fun to play
>fun to watch
>cartoon style, colours attract
>memes

Clash of clans for pc

This game is really good, it's just that when celebrities play it and are all of a sudden "gamers", people tend to turn into sheep and glorify them for playing a game badly. Look at Drake playing with the Ninja Fag, just because Drake played it, it's now amazing when it's been amazing before all these lame celebrities bandwagoned

people are poor

Ya. Hopefully it will die off in the next couple of months.

boo hoo

hurr the demographic i'm so above all herp

Well you definitely typed some words there.

It's free and colorful, 3rd person and slow.
Perfect for casuals playing on consoles

No clue. Can't even list all the problems with it, I have to go to work in 12 hours.

hurr gamers nowadays huh guys

Well some Spanish fuck just beat that's ninja fags record for most viewers on a solo live stream, now epic games doesn't give a shit about ninja. Didn't even reply to his tweet.

Top kek

LOL you suck then, if you're getting 2 dmg with a shotgun you're either too far away from your target or you're missing the shot. The game is good, I have 6 solo wins and I like it

because its colourful and attracts kids

>cartoon look
>free
>attract kids
>easy controls
>has some aspect to minecraft
>now on mobile
What kid would not want to play this

13yo target audience
free
ez