Anyone know this useless nigger?

Anyone know this useless nigger?

Police are hunting for a man who approached a 5-year-old boy riding the New York City subway and punched him in the face as the child’s mother was standing next to him.

Attached: Sucka.jpg (600x476, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtu.be/_lu4bh1f6JE
youtu.be/GNikooelESw
youtu.be/gHUgjgts1nE
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, he's fucking your mom.

Saged

He's currently babysitting for me.

Little fuck was probably throwing a temper tantrum and distupting other passengers. Im not angry.

He's babysitting me right now.

Shit, that’s a clear pic....he’s going to get some Street Justice. Don’t be surprised if someone films that

black people are just like us
>pic related is just your typical everyday nigger

>Nigger detected.

He will be beaten on instagram live.....and it will be filmed in the portrait mode

Attached: E977C2C5-483C-41B0-A864-B0604369C3D6.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: 1519971751093.jpg (284x434, 107K)

I think we found it

Attached: 1521958517168.png (453x695, 456K)

The kid owed him money.

No u

White kid? Deserved it

I think his name is Tyquanellus Chantelion

He was offended by the boy's hoodie.

this

typical negro and his negro logic, do it to them and the cry and set ablaze the city go kys nigger

Attached: 1519977343204.jpg (640x656, 68K)

Probably just got finished watching Black Panther.

He was offended by the kid's hoodie.

Attached: Coolest.jpg (325x552, 21K)

How's it feel, white people?

>a pair of dindus in the wild

Attached: 1520502728023.png (770x1171, 522K)

A craven straphanger punched a 5-year-old boy in the face on a Brooklyn subway, then taunted the child, police said Sunday.

The boy and his mother were riding on a Brooklyn-bound G train near the Bergen St. Station in Cobble Hill when the man came up and socked him around 4:25 p.m. Saturday, cops said.

“Are you going to cry to ya' mommy?” the puerile brute said, according to police sources.

He dashed off the train at the Bergen St. station.

Medics took the boy to NYU Langone Health-Cobble Hill where he was treated for bruising and swelling on the left side of his face.

Police on Sunday shared photos of the suspect snapped by an eyewitness of the attack and are now asking for the public’s help tracking him down.

He is described as black, about 20, 6-foot, 160 pounds, with a medium build, short black hair and moustache. He was last seen wearing an olive colored long-sleeve shirt, black jacket, black sneakers and beige cargo pants.

Maybe the kid had a bee on him

This dumb cunt forgot about cameras......he’s going to get beat down

Justice for Trayvon

Video?

What's a camera?

There’s no video on a moving train. He was on camera standing in the station before or after. He’s fucked and it’s going to be funny to read about the beating he gets

I saw a black bitch do it to a Mexican girl. She was blonde and looked like a tourist who lived in her own country.

Like you have no right to be living in America.

chimps behaving like the chimps they are, what else is new, dont go closing streets when a cop plays target practice with one of your nigger asses

>black bitch
>Mexican girl
>She was blonde

Attached: 1452530035535.jpg (250x221, 7K)

Cell vids exist
I just want to see the circumstances.
Did the kid spit on him and deserve to get smacked?

Go to hell.

White people love violence

why is he so heartless?

If the kid did anything at all, the police report would reflect that, because it would be based on all bystanders’ reports

Duh. The child was obliviously Damian. Niggy should kicked the fuck outta it.

Attached: 1431186164117.gif (220x190, 1.66M)

This.

was the kid white ? I cant find a picture in the news. It was the G train so it could have been.

The mother should of pulled out her Saturday night special and shot that nigger

Why would you teach your kid NOT to spit on a shitskin?

Not in America. They dream up any reason they can to put a black man in jail and make us look bad in the press

I am thinking Hispanic. G train in the middle of the day

yes, I know him, he goes to my school.

This is a human being. A little to the left to give it validity to dipshits; mongoloid gooks, barbarians, pedophiles, "Italians" Chicanos and niggers. Monsters and not human beings.

You are not fucking entitled to treat foreigners and whites like shit. The 56 meme applies every fucking time whether you are a nigger or a Niggerlover.

Its worse than assaulting a child.

Attached: 94c25-253d253fiso-8859-1253fq253filithya_manzanilla_en_corona_de_l253de1grimas253d2ejpg253f253d-7609 (835x565, 122K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1352x1080, 128K)

Trying to justify socking a 5 year old in the face.

>niggers

White fathers don't know how to discipline their kids. This man did something that should have been done long ago.

This is a message to every dumb cunt police officer that ever beat down a black kid.

Kek

5 year olds owned slaves

The kukluxklan needs to post an infographics on how we can regain political ground and things we can do to really hurt them and their community.

Their answers are German tier and the moral compass on uncalled for are all the way. We can't stab or fight them on the street. We need one that hurts. Some ugly shit.

No it wouldn't you fucking idiot.

Clearly we need to ban guns. It's just common sense.

That's like calling an Italian a nigger you mentally ill bitch

Cocksuckers would defend the nigger.

Knockout game
Blacks:1
Whites:0

>5 year olds owned slaves

Maybe, but they only made their niggers play jump rope and hopscotch, and make them an occasional peanut butter sammich.

They all look the same to me and it sucks

This guy is gonna get beaten and raped on the street and it’s all going to be filmed and used to promote some underground rapper

What is the problem?

Attached: Sheet.webm (170x300, 1.51M)

Attached: niggers golpean a blonde..webm (222x400, 895K)

Attached: niggers golpean a blonde.webm (720x1280, 680K)

jews were the slave owners, not whites.
today they are behind the human trafficking of european sex slaves

Attached: jew slavers.jpg (1027x761, 228K)

Fucking animals. And they wonder why people hate them.

Attached: bigbird.jpg (448x513, 68K)

So very unsurprised.

Attached: Bill Of Sale.jpg (564x909, 163K)

AROUND BLACKS

Attached: 1450931882697.jpg (426x403, 41K)

Attached: neverrelax.jpg (393x382, 34K)

The thing I've noticed lately, If the victim is ever white they just call them the victim. If they were anything but white it would be reported that a black/brown/mexican or whatever was the victim.

i want a race war so bad, i want to kill you all fucking degenerate apes

It's been that way for a long time with the msm.

Yeah that's Tyrone. He's always punching little kids. He thinks they might be one of his baby mommas'. He's got so many it's hard for him to be sure.

DAS RAYSIS! HE DINDU NUFFIN!! BESIDES, DAT CRACKA ASS CHILD WAS PROLLY TALKIN SHIT SO HE DESERVE IT!!
ENOUGH BE ENOUGH!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!

Double dubs check.

Attached: BlackLives.jpg (275x165, 25K)

Kek.

Attached: 1521980532276.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Because the majority are white. I'm sure that in countries with a non-white majority population it's the same, with the majority race as the norm.

Yes.
I'm sure the police report is completely impartial and unbiased towards the black man.
Definitely

Attached: I concur.png (270x270, 3K)

Bet that little shit will think twice before pissing off a black man again.

Black people don't play around.

Attached: 00r.jpg (633x376, 177K)

I didn't know niggers browsed Sup Forums.

This guy had a great reaction.

if i had a nickel for every time i was distupted

This nigger thinks he's fighting the white oppressor by robbing some random minimum wage white guy working for a corporation. Fucking dumb.

>Niggers

Attached: 7654DFCB-359B-42F0-AE4D-063398177CB7-4456-000007E367954FD2.jpg (638x636, 174K)

Deja vu, I think I have seen this post before

Be honest
Haven't you always wanted to sock a kid in the face?
Its like being a giant in D&D or another game.
BLAMMO

This lower mid income bracket family kid thinks he's being edgy by calling out other people for ignorance or hypocrisy

Attached: 1458946496924.gif (250x309, 480K)

I know, white people never act this way in person.

mental illness is color blind

the effeminate liberal redditor things he's being intelligent by defending nigger scum. you fucking cancer

Attached: table 43.png (705x520, 49K)

>Anyone know this useless nigger?
you are not narrowing it down by much there

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

Attached: jew.jpg (930x774, 136K)

Im beginning to think slaves were too expensive back in the day.

vertility rate immigrants youtu.be/_lu4bh1f6JE
eu vice press youtu.be/GNikooelESw youtu.be/gHUgjgts1nE
2:08 why create unrest in europe zionist youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
european caucasians are like 30% in the states

Attached: 1502326521499.jpg (750x1076, 125K)

i recently just got back from a trip to NY for the first time.
Id want to get punched in the face if i were on the piss smelling hobo filled subway again

Attached: hyperlul.jpg (73x77, 3K)