My Asian brothers. Why does the west downplay us so hard compared to every other race

My Asian brothers. Why does the west downplay us so hard compared to every other race.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-210324.png (1440x2048, 1.41M)

There are some self hating Asian Females that bash asian men too. All about that white privilege

Attached: e402ylepi1301.jpg (1505x633, 122K)

Yo. As a fellow asian bro. This shit enrages me. Worst thing, there's no discussion about this obvious Asian male emasculation in western culture

Why are all the asian men in the media emasculated butt of the joke. I want to hurt all the jews+Asian women that perpetuated this image

Attached: And_the_Kilt_Trip_05.png (250x375, 167K)

damn, good luck digging out of that hole

half asian here. my white dad is a racist prick. fuck them.

:/ gg

You get the least of it you chink. The blacks consider you guys honorary whites. Be happy or go back to gookland

Tell that to my nonexistent dating life.

blacks gets hypersexualized, romanticized,
asian guys are stripped completely of their masculinity. its fucking ridiculous

It’s those smooth small hairless bodies.

motherfucker. this shit rages me hard. fucking jews

Then blame your commie overlords who want to destroy the west. Not the west itself. Average people don't fall for that bullshit

Anyone under 6ft and can’t grow a beard it a forever boy.

commie countries dont survive. but the shit the west did to dehumanize a whole race still continues to this day.

My Asian gf bashes Asian men way more than me. White btw.

Dehumanize the asians? Are you fucking retarded?

Does seeing WMAF couples bother you.

am 6' asian with full beard
word to advice to asian families. eatting rice and noodle all the time will deprive your kids of height growth

Attached: s-l300.jpg (214x300, 17K)

Bet you get treated like a man.

yes. i see that shit everyday. bunch of white worshippers self hating asian women.

I don't think anyone really downplays you guys. You know, besides the spazlords on Sup Forums.

As a white guy with an Asian wife I often wonder.

life aint bad :)

>My Asian gf bashes Asian men way more than me. White btw.
they want a piece of that white privilege
will backstab and shame their asian brothers to get it.

White people make fun of other short beardless white men. It comes down to hight and facial hair. It isn’t fair it’s just what it is.

Asian in Spain.
I dont know about you
Women love me here :)

The Spanish are horny people. Example (Mexico)

My asian brothers. i was short beardless asian once. that minoxidil shit works plus i wear inserts
people do treat you differently when you look like western standard of attractiveness

Attached: e869cdeb5e1d849547b93b1a51fce793.jpg (500x500, 61K)

When in Rome

my advice to you lot. stay away from western media. follow your own path. anybody that downplays your sexuality. fuck them

yes

Attached: 9570841_orig.png (349x483, 194K)

the moment the west stops pushing a sexual foreigner stereotype i can rest easy

Attached: long_duk_2_200-2ac773ac6c02dc793c70157566728b82f0096fba-s300-c85.jpg (200x150, 10K)

asexual asian men stereotype. where the romantics at tho

learn game bro. its probably harder for you but fuck it. life is short.

>Because graduating from the 8th grade is hard.

Attached: fat-juggalo.jpg (980x648, 84K)

yo you know white women are progressively getting harder to get into relationships. Asian women are the way to go.

so much bs in dating as asian men. but who doesnt have their own shit to deal with. its women bro. they control our insecurities.