Why don't girls find me attractive? I do everything. I comb my hair, dress nicely and yet they still don't like me...

Why don't girls find me attractive? I do everything. I comb my hair, dress nicely and yet they still don't like me. I on soc/ for rates and on b/ faces threads. No one responds. Is it cause I have small eyes. I fucking know that's the reason why. Fucking hate my life gonna end it all

Attached: 1521097089097.jpg (750x1334, 231K)

You and I have discussed this many times. You remind me of that bearded chunky dude who used to spam this stuff

Have cross eyes

Attached: 20180326_141558.jpg (2048x1152, 566K)

nice b8 m8

you kind of look like David Hayter. are you prepared for a crab battle?

Your cross eyes are fake and you're just being cute. I'm ugly. No girl will ever like me. Answer honestly would you fuck me and have kids with me?

Attached: 1449078959254.jpg (500x750, 90K)

>your cross eyes are fake

You know, you're right. I took my real eyes out to put fake crossed ones in. You caught me.

I've actually answered all this for you before. Lol

wow it's this faggot again

why don't you kill yourself? you'd be doing everyone a favor.

See what I'm saying. Everyone finds me ugly. No one takes me seriously. I give up in life.

Oh look it's this thread again

Attached: 1521495640216.jpg (400x600, 128K)

Insecurity is the single biggest turnoff on a male

You were just making up your cross eyes dilemma to make me feel better. In reality you're a stacy.
Give me some advice on how to better myself. And I could stop. No girls will like me, no girl will look me in the eyes and tell me they love me. It's over.

there is nothing ferocious about you
go the gym, shorten your hair, and stop acting like a fagget

Im a Stacy?
Shit i wish but thanks kek

I try to be confident like Ryan gosling. And look at pickup artist videos. I still fail cause of my small eyes. Just face it the whole "just be confident bro" doesn't work

You look super beta and you're ugly. That is exactly why. Also you seem insanely insecure/desperate and that's a huge turn off.

I have a wealth of advise for you, but you have such a shitty attitude. I'm not helping you.

Uh honey.. my side profile looks legit like Eggman and I'm a chick. I still get dudes. Nothing to do with your face

Why are you even on b/ m'lady. It's evil here. I also like how you ignored my question of would you sleep with me even though I posted my nudes and you ignored it. See what I mean. Look at me and tell me you wouldn't sleep with me. It's a yes or a no
Oh look chads putting me down. Fuck you
Youre a girl, it's easy for you to get guys. Even a fat bitch can get a guy. It's over for Mr why even bother

Attached: 1450545508985.jpg (640x960, 91K)

Prove you're a real woman.

Welp. If you wanna think that way sure. For the record, I am also fat. You gotta clean up your act dude

your probably just like socially autistic and grills find u annoying af

hey man maybe girls would like you more if you weren't gay

How many more years are you gonna do this?

You're a undesirable person with a small cock. Face it user.

I'm not home atm. Like 15 mins til I am. Very much in public

I'll be waiting for a time stamp I don't buy it kek

and that fkin gameboy shit case for your phone aint helpin u nun

Hahaha

I dont get why. If I was like a model Id understand but there are plenty of somewhat average females on here

Brandon, stop posting your goddamn self and go out there and suck some dicks you gigantic faggot lord

Attached: poopfiction.jpg (1300x1733, 991K)

nice

go hit on some amputee grills, theyll take you

fuck you brandon

Attached: i-had-a-vasectomy-yesterday-and-when-i-woke-up-30450886.png (500x391, 102K)

Honestly, you're an okay looking guy. Personality may very but I'm sure you'll find someone. Perhaps try tinder or something like that?

ANSWER MY QUESTION. WILL YOU SLEEP WITH ME OR NOT. IT'S A YES OR A NO

Nah dude guys want them more

you could just try fisting your asshole, that way you might not need a woman

CONSIDERING HOW YOU'RE GAY AND UGLY... NO

It's really just plenty of men pretending to be females. Are you new here? Pewdiepie sent you, didn't he.

Holy fuck you still on here Brandon?

Attached: IMG_0014.jpg (1280x960, 255K)

Not new. Over 500 nudes of me in the archives. But if I was gonna pretend to be a girl, I think I would pick someone with plump lips. Mmf

Jealous of my big cock user?

Shave those sideburns!

Attached: yikes.jpg (350x240, 14K)

ein Arsch braucht eine Faust

Hmmm good point kek. You look pretty to me user.

Attached: IMG_0012.jpg (1280x960, 435K)

You're obviously a social retard.

Damn they really fucked up that circumcision

Yo that better not be real
How much of a cucklord one can be? Jesus fuck.

du alta hund

Uncircumcised friend.

Honestly almost any girl is pretty when you're horny. Kek

damn, the amount of newfags ITT who doesn't know about Brandon

You should post nudes user.

You criticize his cock? Look at his weird ass dude.

Fucking kek

Unfortunately that won't be an option today. Also ive gained weight lately so not 2 happy about that.

I like u guys tho. Except Brandon. Dude seriously no girl is gonna want to fuck you if you're demanding her to tell you whether she would or not. Oml

Attached: 20180326_144953.jpg (2048x1152, 673K)

Nice eyes, you're alright yourself.

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (720x960, 103K)

hey cutie, i remember you, we were doing retarded faces the other day

Start dating traps or become gay, thats your only way out.

Kill yourself Brandon. have mercy.

Oh this guy. That was kinda fun. Never been brave enough to truly not care what people think until then. Thank you for that user

>person with a small cock.
There's plenty of pics and it ain't small.

Bump for next Supreme Gentleman

>small eyes
on the contrary males are supposed to have small eyes whereas women are supposed to have big eyes

Maybe he wants to look like a woman??

It's not the size of the eyes. It's that they're cold, dead shark eyes of a spree killer. I suspect that you're probably a sociopath, and most people will pick that up on an unconscious level.

This entire thread is fucking gay. Stop looking to other people for validation. Its pathetic.

Attached: 28378325_441384552955740_5026251142677461286_n.jpg (720x720, 106K)

Where are these pictures? There are only two of Brandon on here and they rest are someone else's

Test post