Wow she's gorgeous

Wow she's gorgeous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you guys are obsessed lol

btw im a girl

How does this woman have a job. Who likes her?

literally looks like what a human-pig hybrid would look like

not even hating, but she seriously gives off a pig vibe

so is it like a group of PUA/MGTOW faggots that invaded this board? the amount of anti-female shit on this board right now is ludicrous

>How does this woman have a job

(((schumer)))

>who likes her
women, gays, and people with bad taste.

She is quite pretty.

Are you as pretty as her?

thicc

Colin Quinn and Jim Norton?

no, but when she was younger and thinner she wasn't that bad

>How does this woman have a job. Who likes her?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer

((()))

for the last fucking time, we don't sell Battle-toads here. What the fuck is wrong with you fucks? Can you not get laid? Is this how you cope with not getting laid?

Sup Forums crossposters

>We don't have battle toads
Explain this then

I always thought ugly people had to make up for it with their sparkling personalities, yet she seems to be doing alright regardless.

Pig.

Amy Schumer D (NY)

TITS OR GTFO

once again hollywood gives even the most successful woman body image problems.

Is this your first time seeing a woman and think a 4/10 is something to admire?

tits

Ok I would fuck that but she still had a bitchface which is a no no. But damn she looks like Jabba the Hut compared to that! Fuck lady, hire a personal trainer. You got the money. And Cena went balls deep in her let go fattie pig current period? Yuck.

I'll never stop shitting on women and calling hellbound homos like you out for the faggots that your ilk are. I'm having a blast. I hope it triggers you.

S-so this is the power of Miss Piggy? Kermit's a pretty lucky frog when you activate your brain.

>Wow she's repulsive

fixd

you guys think she's annoying on purpose because she likes to get hate fucked?

While I'm sure she likes getting hatefucked because she obviously hates herself, it's not for that reason. She's a New York jewish princess(google Chuck Schumer) who passes for white who made a living talking about her pussy, getting drunk, doing cocaine, getting bit parts in dozens of comedy central shows because of jew producers. She's just a genuine cunt. She sees regular people like cattle.