Apparently there is nudes of this bitch?

Apparently there is nudes of this bitch?
Pls post

Attached: cuntscousin.png (576x676, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: ^1E9EC37AD2FADF98A342E4347C6E8D98681C87B9C2C73C3665^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg (164x164, 5K)

what the fuck is holocaust class

>holocaust class

Attached: 1321359722271.jpg (218x265, 22K)

cunty cunt is annoying
and cunty

It would obviously be a class to teach about the genocide of jews by German nazis.

but why teach a lie

not her but 1 bald latina cunt is the same as every other one right?

Attached: 1522026047340.png (720x966, 606K)

Are all of those Florida bitches bald?

another bait thread involving this shit, get lives ppl.

Attached: it is not even bait at this point.jpg (200x200, 7K)

A lie?
What are you talking about?

you got me there

Bruh, just fake that shit and derail a movement

Holocaust class? I knew the Jews were behind this thing. Those kids who gave speeches were all coached.

do you honestly think the holocaust happened
next your gonna say 9/11 was real

never happened , they only started to teach that shit in the 60s. prior to that they would display the red cross numbers

Attached: 1517255136149.png (608x618, 366K)

according to the US Supreme Court, the only official arena of deduction to have tackled the issue, that I am aware of,
the Holocaust is not a provable occurrence. There is not sufficient evidence that did not come from the Nuremberg trials, which is automatically inadmissable as evidence as it was all gathered under extreme duress (they were castrating people to get the answers they wanted).
As far as American courts are concerned, the Holocaust is not credible.

Sage

Attached: 1521512025933.png (276x338, 20K)

Well i don't believe that 9/11 was real 100%.
But to deny that the holocaust happened is really silly and ant-semetic. There is literally pictures and videos of nazis killing jews.

Holocaust never happened. Whatever makes you think a nation with a wartime economy could afford to waste resources on killing non combatants is probably the same reason why your nose is bent.

Attached: 1520132246910.jpg (565x463, 28K)

poor little boy they got to you

Attached: 1516842234181.png (825x793, 541K)

How can you say it never happend when it is literally taught in every history class and in every history text book?
Who got to me?

Your opinion is the product of a corrupt schooling system and Jewish american media influence.

History books written by Jews and their pets.

Attached: 1584979347642.png (500x463, 116K)

bro all kinds of shit is taught in history class that is factually, veritably inaccurate
example: I went to school in America and all the history books say we were friends with Indians and now we happily share our land

a fine young man brainwashed by the jews into believing the holocaust

I'm not american though?
No they would have been written by historians, who cares if jews wrote them?

Because they're a bunch of autistic faggots living in their parents basement jacking off to My Little Pony.

That's ridiculous. Same fucking assholes that claim that the earth is not flat.

Yeah? Cite me a textbook from Russia that teaches about the holocaust, or one from china. Oh wait, there are no self victimising jews in Russia or China to spread any lies to indoctrinate an entire generation.

This kid helped cause the school shooting in the first place.

Did I say you were American? Or did I say American jews had influenced your society?

This kid is trolling. No one who has actually done any research of their own believes in mah 6 mirrion joos

>holocaust class
kek

its not flat you fag its on the back of a turtle

I'm not American....I'm Australian

Attached: 1462096197223.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>Russia
Are you serious? They tell the biggest lie in the world today, just look at what they do to their people and just look at the state of their country now they are so backwards, they are so sexist and homophobic there.

Are you retarded? It's a flat disc that's on the back of four elephants that are on the back of a turtle. Learn your fucking science, faggot.

you realize australia is just shitty spider America

There will be trayvon martin classes in the future, shall we continue down this path. I feel a bit bad for America to be honest.

PATHOS PATHOS PATHOS
RED HERRING

but dont talk about that, the discussion is 'gibbe guns' not 'i bullied a kid that shot up my school, but im the victim.'

You realise that i have shitposted this entire thread and you stupid amerimutts have believed me?

>they only started to teach that shit in the 60s.
Bruh the document right there shows 12/31/1978 as the oldest date.

youtu.be/S5MqwuIMnhc

SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE! WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU!

MY FACE! MY FACE! SAY IT TO MY FACE!

> featured in newspaper's in early 1900's
> as ww1 was happening

So the media knew the figures before it happend?

I don't want to see a bald chick nude, that's gross. Besides what are you afraid of? That she will try to have the government take your penis away?

Fuck this stupid bitch.

AND THEN FUCKED BY HUGE BLACK ALPHA COCKS
yes we are all afraid of that
yep

that's actually terrifying ;[

>had to get this photo before she runs for president one day

she won't be eligible to run until 2035. she'll be lucky anyone remembers her 2 months from now.

>she'll be lucky anyone remembers her 2 months from now.
it's so god damn true. even Sup Forums that beats everything to a pulp will move on in a week.

>ant-semetic

Attached: Obama is the Antchrist.jpg (640x850, 47K)

NRA is running scared like cowardly little faggots. They're picking on little girls because they can't do anything better. MAGA!

Attached: RJ mitch.png (1920x960, 1.32M)

Trips of truth!
The funny thing is that those brave children actually ARE making America great again! God bless them!

Attached: IMG_20180317_063409.jpg (1080x1534, 180K)

fbi open up

Why not derail it with facts?

What the actual fuck are you talking about? All history books talk about the aavage fights we had with all the diffrerent tribes

American "history"

Attached: ratbastardkike.png (4282x5000, 1.17M)

She's a psychopath so
Her running for President is quite likely

lmfao

Attached: LULOCAUST.jpg (940x492, 74K)

>bronies
>left wing

lol

>99.9% of Americans die due to lack of proper healthcare
>0.0001% of Americans die due to being murdered by a gun

Hurr durr lets protest guns guise
stupid fucks

>6 million jews killed in holocaust
>6 million poles killed in holocaust

why does everyone completely ignore the fact that the holocaust killed just as many poles as jews?

Kill yourself already.

S-shut up user. You're making it sound like it's not normal

Attached: 1239391__safe_twilight+sparkle_alicorn_cap_conservative_cropped_cute_donald+trump_hat_icon_make+amer (268x287, 90K)

jews had better P.R. people.

History is extremely easy to rewrite. Ever notice how the winners of a war will determine the story?

5.5million of those poles were jews

Because 6 million dead poles is a good thing.

Attached: IMG_6940.jpg (595x394, 77K)

For real.

What's there to talk about? A bunch of Jews keep changing the ever growing number of alleged deaths from ages ago.... Jews are liars. We know this. Why is there a class about it?

>this nigga

Attached: 1516248256902.jpg (146x144, 7K)

no, there was a 3 million overlap

so
3 million non-polish jews killed
3 million non-jewish poles killed
3 million jewish poles killed

in other words, an equal number of jews and poles were killed, no matter how you try to manipulate the data

who the fuck are you?

he's some guy with a sense of humor. Also, poles' lives sucked after war too bc they got overrun by fucking commies.

>Nobody actually posting her nudes
Pls.

We're Starfox!

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

holocaust class

lol

Checked

>he's some guy with a sense of humor.
lets agree to disagree

Fucking read, you dick head.

EVERYONE who has done any kind of scholarly work on this has come up with 5.1 to 6.3 million JEWS killed by the Nazis.

Why don't you guys argue something different? Arguing against the occurrence of the Holocaust is just stupid - like being part of the Flat Earth society or something.

I would even grant you some slack if you were to say that since 55 million civilians overall were killed (of all religions) during WWII that the 6 million is somewhat insignificant (as in, only ~ 10% of the total) we shouldn't weep about it so much - but no, you guys just go whole-hog anti-semite "hurr durr, holocaste didunt happun" bullshit on us.

See how that works? When most of what you say can be easily disproved, then no one listens to anything else you say. That is what we call "logic".

Attached: hams3.jpg (480x383, 30K)

Lol jews

>EVERYONE who has done any kind of scholarly work on this has come up with 5.1 to 6.3 million JEWS killed by the Nazis.

Twice I have said that 6 million jews were killed during the holocaust. Are you retarded?

>Arguing against the occurrence of the Holocaust is just stupid
Except, I didnt do that. I just said that the same amount of Jews were killed as Poles, but for some reason the Holocaust is known as the mass murder of the Jews, when an equal number of Poles were killed. So why doesnt anyone ever mention the mass murder of the Poles during the Holocaust? Since the same number of Poles were killed as Jews

"everyone" is misused there. not everyone has found that(only certain works have figures in that area)
being scholarly is maintaining a certain degree of doubt about everything.
while I don't deny holocaust (like some others here), I deny that Hitler did anything wrong

Fucking read, you dick head.

EVERYONE who has done any kind of scholarly work on this has come up with 5.1 to 6.3 million POLES killed by the Nazis.

Why don't you guys argue something different? Arguing against the occurrence of the genocide against Poles during the Holocaust is just stupid - like being part of the Flat Earth society or something.

I would even grant you some slack if you were to say that since 55 million civilians overall were killed (of all religions) during WWII that the 6 million is somewhat insignificant (as in, only ~ 10% of the total) we shouldn't weep about it so much - but no, you guys just go whole-hog anti-pole "hurr durr, Polish genocide didunt happun" bullshit on us.

See how that works? When most of what you say can be easily disproved, then no one listens to anything else you say. That is what we call "logic".

The holocaust definitely happened. Concentration camps were a thing. Mass murders and trains of dead jews and Polish.

Ethnic cleansing. All these racist, white supremacists in the thread will try to deny it happened, whether it's to lower the spotlight upon themselves, or to gain spotlight on them for appearing "woke."

Don't listen to them anons

>mfw I did nothing wrong

Attached: nothingwrong.jpg (236x160, 7K)

Stupid tuna munchin dike bitch, she needs to fuck off with her annoying screeching screaming

Gotta be prepared for anything, goyim.

Attached: Sees you.jpg (255x239, 15K)

u did something wrong, those shity paintings

1488 am i right

Its pretty obvious what it is, but it sounds funny as shit.

yes you are

>holocaust class
holy shit, perfect

So does anyone have the nudes or not

Attached: 504a83c0eac64-1[1].jpg (200x150, 21K)