Sup Forums let's have a serious discussion about guns in America

Sup Forums let's have a serious discussion about guns in America.

No eurofags allowed.

Attached: 1.jpg (686x439, 51K)

No.

Guns are an american right. Guns have proven to never kill people on their own.

Knives and acid attacks would take gun's places, however it's harder to fend off a knife attacker with a knife, than it is a gun.

Guns save lives.

ok I'll start... Dang Sig Sauer makes a darn good AR platform rifle! /discuss

Right I do agree that guns themselves don't do shit on their own. All they do is just slit on a counter and that's it.

What about media?
News and movies make guns and shootings look cool.

"17 people killed at school shooting" and you have killer's face posted everywhere all over the internet. He becomes famous.

This teaches kids that whenever you have an unsolvable a problem, go shoot up their schools and become famous.

I like Bushmaster myself

Attached: IMG_0532.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Sure. What do you want to discuss?

I personally support the right to own guns. Not "because duh constitution seys so" or "because the Bible" or anything like that. I think in lieu of any other doctrine stating it's acceptable, it simply makes sense that the people should have the exact same freedoms and access to resources as the government -- because the government is MADE of people. If they're allowed to have guns, why not me?

If you agree with me, we likely have little to discuss since we're already in agreement. If you're in support of gun control, we'll likely be able to have a lengthy debate -- up until my wife is done with D&D, at least, and we head downstairs to watch Star vs the Forces of Evil

>lets talk about guns non fucking stop for this jewish psyop i'm propagating over here

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Look gun's can protect, look at the military, gun's will protect whomever hands thier in.

>pmags

my nigga

That's not a gun issue. That's a media making killers famous issue.

Also there is no link between violent games/movies/music and real deaths. Psychos will be psychos. There's always been mass murdering maniacs. There always will be. It's not a gun issue. It's a person issue. As long as there are maniacs and wackos then there will be this kind of thing.

>People have the right to their own life
>People have the right to defend their own life
>Guns are the best equalizer for victims of violence
>mfw

ps, not grill just needed a pic no step plz

Attached: happy-woman-gun-9559574.jpg (600x900, 68K)

you guys are all cool in here i'm sharing these pics

Attached: aVsgsrD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.75M)

Attached: blEgiSi.jpg (3024x4032, 1.21M)

>mfw

Attached: boner-man-with-gun-and-mask-5846332446dbb.jpg (526x526, 36K)

The Genie is out of the bottle in regards to gun control and with never be about to be put back in regardless of any type legislation passed, even if all lawful guns sales as of this moment were banned you would still have 300 million guns in circulation, it's not going to stop the violence. Address the crime/mental heath issues that cause this problem because there is no law on the book that is going to stop the death toll for gun related deaths.

As a sig employee. There is a very high chance that i made a part in your gun.

>implying we give a fuck about you faggots killing each other
By all means, keep doing that. Don't implement stricter gun controls. The entire world benefits from having less Ameritards around.

well just know that i came on one of your parts that you touched with ur gloved hand at one point.

No full autos, no felons, no mentally ill. Thats it.

its almost like we fucked

>No full autos
name the last murder committed using a fully automatic rifle, go ahead, I'll wait.

Bravo good sir!

Attached: IMG_0051.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

Assault rifles should be avalible to American citizens in case the government tries to Wheatley us

Attached: AR.jpg (1040x780, 67K)

I took my lawn mower out and placed it in the middle of my yard. Most amazing thing....it mowed my lawn on its own.

What's there to discuss? The 2nd shall not be infringed

What is an assault rifle?

look another bait thread on one of the obvious bait topics, dont reply on this shit, get a life people

Attached: children this is bait.jpg (255x255, 21K)

Let's have an affordable navigable mental healthcare discussion, it'll nullify your entire thread since normal gun owners aren't the problem, the ones with loose screws are.

If guns are banned then that will only be taking away guns from lawfully people. If a criminal wants a gun then they will just buy one on the black market. Drugs like crack and heroin are illegal, but people still find a way to get them.

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges." In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:

It must be capable of selective fire.
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle, such as the 7.92×33mm Kurz, the 7.62x39mm and the 5.56x45mm NATO.
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine.
It must have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards).

bombs are already illegal and people still blow shit up.

even if we get gusn to liberal levels theyll get replaced by knives and other shit no point in doing it becuase then kives get banned and then hat? niggers would just rob people with their fists and then what ban fists?

hats off to you good sir! protect the shit out of your home! or just shoot shit out side with it because im sure you own a hand gun for home defense.

> (OP)
>
>>People have the right to their own life
>>People have the right to defend their own life
>>Guns are the best equalizer for victims of violence
>>mfw
>
>ps, not grill just needed a pic no step plz
I want to have sexy range time with her

>"17 people killed at school shooting" and you have killer's face posted everywhere all over the internet. He becomes famous.
I think this is something that doesn't get mentioned enough. These things happen in streaks, because there are people trying to copycat and one-up each other.
The 24-hour news channels and the internet exacerbate that problem, because these shootings are discussed endlessly, and every little detail on the shooter is studied obsessively.

>He is the author...

Attached: rotai8dthzax2544332000000.jpg (473x605, 27K)

Just hide them at this point, it's getting old.

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37K)

Pretty much this, among other reasons

You merica fags crsck me up .. its my right to have a gun dont take it away from me wah wah wah ... i have a small dick i need a gun to make me a man .. you fags don't even know what an amendment is you're that retarded. . Stop living in the past and join the present ...

UP! They must watch out for Indians.

I get the right to own and carry guns I'm behind that. I just don't get the right to conceal them. Sure the only response I get is rhetoric and slogans like "it's a tactical advantage" or "once someone puts a hand on it it's effectively no longer your gun" where does the second amendment state you have the right to that particular advantage and that your fellow citizens don't have the right to know when they're in the presence of someone with a firearm on their person.

Despite what the narrative is, we are living in the most peaceful time from a gun violence perspective in America in the last 50 years.

We don't have a gun problem, we have an agenda problem.

this sounds like a shitty summary of a jim jefferies joke. please stop.

It's honestly very simple, how many people would still choose to shoot up a school if their were armed security and teachers at the school? Probably very few and in the event they did i highly doubt that they would be able to inflict as much damage as we have seen. Eurofags are retards anyway, you'd think with the islamification of Europe they would realize the need to have a firearm considering their government has done a shit job at protecting them but autism is serious i guess.

most school shooters are suicidal they don't intend to survive. All they have to do is shoot the teacher first. A classroom is enough damage. Also a single lawsuit over a kid shot in friendly fire would be enough to bankrupt that regions public education funds. It's a no win scenario for public education. The only people who would push for this is lobbyists on the behalf of private schools.