What do I do with my life, Sup Forums? I have no ambitions, no plans, no desires, nothing I want to achieve or do...

What do I do with my life, Sup Forums? I have no ambitions, no plans, no desires, nothing I want to achieve or do, no idea what I'd like to be, nothing.

I'm just living every day doing whatever immediate task I have, but this doesn't sound like a good life, wtf do I do to fix this?

Attached: images (81).jpg (198x255, 10K)

Learn how to play music, and help me start a band dude. Playing music with friends is fun.

That seems like finding ways to procrastinate and not fix anything, same as watching movies I don't even want to see so much or playing fps online

Look into the types of Union jobs in your area, I say this not so much as being pro-union but if ANY of them interest you AT ALL it can be a great way to do something enjoyable as Unions will usually give you a very nice experience in training for the skills / job while you make some money.

Or kill yourself. Besides that, kinda short on ideas right now.

I only recommend that, because when I was a teen I didn't really want to do anything (due to a shitty childhood). After I played music for a while I had a lot of fun and wanted to be a musician. I'm still working on it, but that's the reason I live.

Aren't these for people with no college degrees? I'm finishing college soon in stem

Unions in my country are shit, unfortunately

Not really, plumbers make around 80k a year, electricians not much less. But it depends on what you went to school for, they do require HS diploma so it's not like a 'losers out' or something.

You could also look into the military, Air Force loves people with college and the Navy also - either one sets you up for a nice path. They also look great on your resume for the rest of your life.

I'm a vet and was disabled, doing my paperwork to get retirement money started and I'm only 40.

Not in the USA I take it?

Could look into the Foreign Legion if everything really is that shitty there.

Depending on how you do it, it could set you up pretty badass.

80k is more than what some doctors make in my country, but the equivalent jobs here don't pay well.

I thought about the military, it's quite hard to enter but I'd already be an officer and have a fine enough wage.

Dunno if I'm cut for the military life tho, and I'm not /fit/ enough for the physical tests. Dunno if I can get fit quick enough until next year, but I'll try.

Maybe if I sign up for the airforce will be easier
Now I'm 100% sure I'm not legion material, they would 100% not want me there

Get some elite schooling in fields of med and then go to UK and surrounding top notch nations - currently several are crazy about importing talent in the med fields as they have a massive shortage.

Killer money, good life, great skills, much respect - sweet dual citizen ship provided you can abstain from fucking everything that moves and ending up on the news or some shit while there.

I can certainly not fuck things, this much I know.

My current background is engineering, but I only ever see Canadian ads telling me to go there, sometimes Australia.

I guess British people prefer indians

I mean, if nothing else, I did mention kys. At least it's a solution....

I need to get my own house first, otherwise it'd ruin my folks' week

Welcome to my world, just do what I do. Drink, smoke, play vidya, sometimes extreme sports like skydiving, anything to kill time until I inevitably die (hopefully soon). Inb4 kys faggot, I really don't approve of suicide.

Canada is a nice setup, can easily use it to move to USA or several UK nations (easier CA-> UK as Trump ... Well, let's not go into that).

Just research the weather in CA, shit there can be crazy in some parts but lots of it is very tolerable.

If you do go to CA, make sure to buy their home brand gold, it is the purest gold in the world and is EASILY worth tons more in other nations if you are buying it as some sort of citizen.

I'm not saying it's a get-rich thing, but you could sure expand a retirement off of it.

Or kill yourself, there's always that, still....

I mean... it probably will anyway

Just saw this before my last post here reinforcing the solution.

If you just use enough explosives they will be super worried about finding a new house, it would blur any unnecessary feelings about your loss.

Just a thought..

What are some things you like OP? Make a list of 10-20 things, even if it's things like playing vidya or eating pizza. Just list 10-20 things you like to do. The more the better.

How do you pay the bills?
Not if they don't find out I'm dead
I'll look into it. But they only want experienced people so I'd have to be experiment first

This. Also buy Jordan B Peterson's self-tutoring suite, it changed my life

>763810019
I'm an auto mechanic. 40 hours a week keeps me in the lifestyle to which I've become accustomed.

My grandfather was an auto mechanic.
Do you have your own place or do you work for someone?

I work for an independent shop. I could make more at a dealer but the perks of working for a local business are nice, smoke breaks whenever I want, more leniency, less beaurocracy, etc.

How much do u make

~$36,000 US a year, keep in mind I live in the south. Also, I'm trained on german cars, mostly bmw, some vw and mercedes, which tend to pay more than most. But if I were to go to a bmw dealer I could easily pull 45k, atleast. Granted working on modern cars is comparable to being a dentist, it takes a lot of natural talent, skill, training, and education.

You live alone? Isn't 50k the average in the US?

You stop doing drugs

I never did drugs

Yes, bought a house, actually, and live alone in it. The average wage in the US is lopsided thanks to the northeast and west coast areas. I live very comfortably on 36k/year in the south, the same would be true for most of the midwest. Although I'm a robot so..theres that.

This is 100% normal. You should just do whatever's next until you find something you enjoy. Having a plan for your life is a Jewish meme meant to sell college degrees to retards.

stop smoking weed and you'll be out of the fog in a few days

seewell they got me, then

I guess its because 50k is for a family household, so for a single person 36k is like 144k

so you're probably 19-21, you probably realize that everything you do is pretty meaningless and will always be meaningless. generally the secret to being happy is a healthy diet and finding an activity that doesn't cause a lot of stress that you can do all day.

when that becomes to little you will search for a higher meaning, drugs, religion, meditation, etc are some examples. I spend most of my time just killing time until I sleep because I only enjoy lucid dreaming

I'm 23, life seemed ok when I was 21, its shit now

its a phase most people go through while theyre a young adult, it gets easier when you figure everything out

just try some stuff out and see whats tolerable, and I mean more that just a job

he's lying, it doesn't get easier. it doesn't

hwo do u know

everything becomes better as soon as you accept that everything will be terrible for you user

Be the first to make true self learning a.i and control the world, it's the only thing worth doing.