Ok anons, why do you hate reddit so much?

ok anons, why do you hate reddit so much?

Attached: redditlogo.jpg (1280x800, 46K)

what makes you say that?

circlejerk, forced memes. why did you botehr asking Sup Forums, like 99% of them came from there

Test

how did you get here user?

I don’t hate it.

I’ve literally never used it.

because most anons think reddit is shit and i want to find out why

just got done jerking off to some photos from here. I usually browse /bant/. Sup Forums in general I heard from a friend back in 2013

Just a shit show version of everything wrong with the internet and in turn the world.

They're like human gargoyles with cheese dust in their scowls and computer chairs for perches.

They exist simply to ruin originality and make life for everyone else more difficult and boring.

I skipped plebbit. Doesn't have the freedoms of Sup Forums

dubs checked and i agree

Because the media sucks up to their liberal bullshit and it seeps into shows and movies

I see what you did thar.

the karma system promotes a hivemind.

>he says as he uses reddit spacing

>They're like human gargoyles with cheese dust in their scowls and computer chairs for perches.
so same as us anons
>They exist simply to ruin originality
true, same shit is always on /r/all

Technically it's Sup Forums spacing. We're the ones that invented it.

This is some pretty gr8 b8 m8.

But it's universally known as reddit spacing now.

We're more like the muppets in the balcony. I forget their name.

everything on the internet anons did first

Good. I'm glad that you give a shit.

I don't.

Because they all know this site is shit and reddit is always going to be better. It's an actual community and you're average Sup Forumstard despises the idea of community. This site is by and large populated by autistic antisocial neckbeards who live in dark basements.

>defends his redditness
>I d-don't even care user

No. The older the site, the more it's disseminated over time.

Back when I and the other like '07 anons first got here we started to do that after a big influx of people made skimming the posts more of a necessity.

See

circle jerk, extremely fickle, mob like mentality and somehow everyone is retarded and butthurt

You trying to seem more reddit by talking about it like you're on it makes you seem dumb and makes people hate you.

I'm alright with that.

That's why I'm going to rape you tonight.

p-please be gentle.

No.

The more mainstream they get the shittier they get. They just banned guns, drugs, and piracy.

Very well.

I was never going to rape you.
Didn't you know? Only God can do that.

god, priests, they'll all fuck the shit outta you

religion is beautiful

I dont like any forum that puts it nose in the air to certain things as if it's necessary. Aint my style.

reddit is a consensus community, it pits the users against each other to brigade content the don't like from becoming more successful.

the vast majority of users are college aged kids trying to bring their politics into everything they do (because the profs demand it)

then what does Sup Forums do right?

Everything

>09397▶
> (You)
>Everything
shit user you're right

anonymity and light moderation