What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?

What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?

Why do you keep making this thread, poorfag?

What are these pictures from? I see them all the time on this board, but no one gives a source.

Shut the fuck up.
Some 18 year old is out there living our dream and you're being a whiny cunt online.
Be happy for that motherfucker like you'd probably be happy for some 50 year old actor dating some 20 year old starlet.

All of these are fake.

AGC webpages

everyone agrees with you. These threads are for anons to tell stories about their sleazy mommies

who /mom with tattoos/ here?

>be 18
>spend six hours talking to a 34 year old on an international train
>she gets off at her stop
>never see her again
I really liked her.

I had this, except it was a 'woman' on FF11 when I was 15. I'd not have cared if it was a man either, he/she was awesome as fuck and gave me rare as shit items. Even got sad I quit and gave me her/his email. I never bothered. I regret it to this day.

Yes.

We didn't even exchange last names :(

>your favorite MILF will never call you Mommy

She calls YOU mommy?

Are you a girl?

>No Lily you can't hang out with your friends, friday is the day we 69, remember?

HNNNNGG

my hero

>muh viddy gaymes
Grow up, you nu-male fucking bitch.

>Catalog
Is this meme magic?

Shes a weirdo desu.

its retarded blind gossip shit that only a fucking retard would believe

so that's why it's always posted here

Creative, pretty weirdos aee the best people.

Uncreative, boring, ugly weirdos are the worst people.

True.

I just hope her daughter doesn't get some reverse oedipus complex or something when shes much older.

>Lily you're 10 years old now it's high time I teach you how to masturbate

Who is that girl with Downs that Kate is hugging?

What's wrong with playing some vidya?

wouldn't it be the Jocaste complex ?

>mommy kate will never pick you up for a big messy kiss

What the fuck is wrong with Michael Sheen?

>Sarah Silverman
absolute madman

His taste just seems to get worse with time. Soon he'll dump Silverman and start dating Schumer.

Maybe shes just fun to be around or something for him.

>mommy kate will never clean my bottom after i mess it from too many cheesy pockets

just shoot me

kek

wew

granny I really need to suck them tittys

she looks much older than 49

eh I wouldn't say that much older than49, at most she looks 55. Her face at least. Her skin below the neck looks fantastic, no wrinkles at all. She must take good care of her skin.

Shame her hands have that pinched, clinging, old person look. You can always tell how old someone is by their hands.

If you're ever looking at a person who looks deceptively young or prematurely aged, and you can't figure out how old they are, look at their hands. If their hands are soft and smooth then they're likely young. If their hands have that unhealthy grave-dodger look like the woman in the picture then you know they're over 40. This can get complicated if the person routinely does manual labor because then their hands will be hard and coarse, even if they're 20 years old.

But in most cases the state of a person's hands are a dead giveaway to their age.

>What the fuck is wrong with Hollywood?
All these flyover plebs that gobble up celebrity gossip and other banalities to compensate for not having a personality that validate this cult of celebrity worship.

>Not keeping your hands in hyperbaric chambers
Embarasing.

this

>have a close friend whose mom is a bisexual widow
>my mom is a bisexual widow
>moms start dating
>her mom suggests a mom swap
>actually do it
>have sex with my friend's mom while my mom has lesbosex with my friend
where did everything go so wrong

Somewhere around the time you were cast down into the abyss, asshole.

how hot is she

That's really hot, Satan. Tell me more.

satan trips proves this sorcery

Do Henry and Kate need to beard for each other to not look like cradle robbers?